Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FREE] Flyleaf Brewery ~Lvl 15!~
1 2 3 4 5
[center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1722846] [img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/b322/f/2016/027/7/b/brewery_banner_by_stormhawke13-d9piy3k.png[/img][/url][/center] [columns][center] [left]Welcome to my brewery! I know there are plenty of these out there, but one more can't hurt when others might be tied up! I'm willing to brew anything up to my level if you send me the ingredients. Over time, I'll also be adding concoctions for purchase or ingredient trade so you don't have to wait for the brewing. [/left] [nextcol][color=transparent].....[/color][nextcol] [b]What To Do: [/b] Simply message me including what you'd like brewed [u]in the title[/u] and attach the ingredients [u]and treasure[/u] the recipe calls for. You can give me more details, if necessary, in the message. No need to ping me, but you can to bump the thread! Once I get your ingredients, I'll put you in the Waiting List in the order received and get brewing ASAP! [/center][/columns] [rule] [columns] [center]I can brew or trade ingredients for holiday currency![/center] [/columns] [rule] [Columns][nextcol][color=transparent].[/color][nextcol] [left][b]Current Level: Max[/b] Ready! | [s]In Use[/s] [b][u]Currently Brewing:[/u] - [/b] -- [/left] [nextcol][color=transparent].....[/color][nextcol] [left][b][u]Waiting List[/u][/b] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. [/left][nextcol][color=transparent]..........[/color][nextcol] [center]Check out this helpful guide! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1461458/1][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/780c4b734a14e02051fc8dff9cc49bc3/tumblr_nxakgmotTS1sewok3o3_250.png[/img][/url][/center] [/columns] [rule] [columns] Tips are welcome but not necessary! If you want ideas other than treasure or gems, here are some items I could use: [nextcol] [item=Orange Sludge][item=Glass Beaker (2)][Item=Yellow Ooze][Item=Red Ooze][item=Orange Ooze][Item=White Slime][Item=Grey Slime][item=Gold Muck][item=Silver Muck][item=Yellow Sludge][item=Green Goo]

Welcome to my brewery! I know there are plenty of these out there, but one more can't hurt when others might be tied up! I'm willing to brew anything up to my level if you send me the ingredients. Over time, I'll also be adding concoctions for purchase or ingredient trade so you don't have to wait for the brewing.
..... What To Do:
Simply message me including what you'd like brewed in the title and attach the ingredients and treasure the recipe calls for. You can give me more details, if necessary, in the message. No need to ping me, but you can to bump the thread! Once I get your ingredients, I'll put you in the Waiting List in the order received and get brewing ASAP!

I can brew or trade ingredients for holiday currency!

Current Level: Max

Ready! | In Use

Currently Brewing: -
--
Waiting List
Check out this helpful guide!
tumblr_nxakgmotTS1sewok3o3_250.png

Tips are
welcome
but not necessary!
If you want
ideas other
than treasure
or gems, here
are some items I
could use:
Orange Sludge Yellow Ooze Red Ooze Orange Ooze White Slime Grey Slime Gold Muck Silver Muck Yellow Sludge Green Goo
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke

Could you brew 5 Eternal Snows for me? ^^
@Stormhawke

Could you brew 5 Eternal Snows for me? ^^
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur I'd be happy to! There is a two hour wait, but if you still want me to, just send the materials to me: Yellow Goox1, Yellow Ooozex1, Yellow Sludgex1, +100 treasure. I'll Let you know when it's ready!

You could also send me enough of the items for the lesser amounts and I'll just repeat brewing till I get 5. Whatever works best for you.
@VoxxVoleur I'd be happy to! There is a two hour wait, but if you still want me to, just send the materials to me: Yellow Goox1, Yellow Ooozex1, Yellow Sludgex1, +100 treasure. I'll Let you know when it's ready!

You could also send me enough of the items for the lesser amounts and I'll just repeat brewing till I get 5. Whatever works best for you.
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke

I'm swimming in green mats, so I'll just send you the smaller amounts now. ^^
@Stormhawke

I'm swimming in green mats, so I'll just send you the smaller amounts now. ^^
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur Great! I'll get started when my cauldron is ready and send them all back to you at once. :)
@VoxxVoleur Great! I'll get started when my cauldron is ready and send them all back to you at once. :)
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke

Could you brew me an icewraith skin if I sent over the materials? (And when your cauldron is ready)
@Stormhawke

Could you brew me an icewraith skin if I sent over the materials? (And when your cauldron is ready)
@TheMythOfBeauty Absolutely! It'll be tied up for several hours more, but I should get you tonight (overnight) or tomorrow first thing. :) Go ahead and send your materials and treasure for it.
@TheMythOfBeauty Absolutely! It'll be tied up for several hours more, but I should get you tonight (overnight) or tomorrow first thing. :) Go ahead and send your materials and treasure for it.
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke Could you brew 60 eternal snows for me when your cauldron is free? ^^ I can send you the materials and treasure whenever!
@Stormhawke Could you brew 60 eternal snows for me when your cauldron is free? ^^ I can send you the materials and treasure whenever!
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

x
hjhGLON.png
@Becquerell Sure! Go ahead and send me the materials and I'll get started tomorrow. I'm assuming you'd like the 20 at a time option?
@Becquerell Sure! Go ahead and send me the materials and I'll get started tomorrow. I'm assuming you'd like the 20 at a time option?
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke Yes, 20 at a time would be great! I'll go ahead and send the mats over :)
@Stormhawke Yes, 20 at a time would be great! I'll go ahead and send the mats over :)
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

x
hjhGLON.png