Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] baldwin materials + baldwin items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@demoliceros
How much for green ooze and/or green sludge? ^^
@demoliceros
How much for green ooze and/or green sludge? ^^
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
@spectralink can do! I'm going to school right now, I'll get back to you on pricing when I get back :) I think I have all the transmuted materials, I think I'm just missing those serthis potions or whatever they are...

@mushroomempress I'll get back to you when I get back from school, but in the meantime you can check the AH and make an offer based off of/around the LAH!
@spectralink can do! I'm going to school right now, I'll get back to you on pricing when I get back :) I think I have all the transmuted materials, I think I'm just missing those serthis potions or whatever they are...

@mushroomempress I'll get back to you when I get back from school, but in the meantime you can check the AH and make an offer based off of/around the LAH!
@demoliceros I've got all the materials ready as well as the brewing fee. Should I send them?
@demoliceros I've got all the materials ready as well as the brewing fee. Should I send them?
9DV9ORL.pngKmtwmZh.pngmEueZ5t.pngVHFHrZu.png
@spectralink I won't be able to load anything into my cauldron until at least FR 15:00, I get pretty bad signal here...Ill ping you/PM you when you get home and then you can send stuff!

also, can I charge you for the brewing? not for the full price of the gene, but like 50k?? since you're supplying the materials and fee, that's reason enough to not pay whole the price, but I'd like to make some profit xP you can just send that once I send the completed gene to you!
@spectralink I won't be able to load anything into my cauldron until at least FR 15:00, I get pretty bad signal here...Ill ping you/PM you when you get home and then you can send stuff!

also, can I charge you for the brewing? not for the full price of the gene, but like 50k?? since you're supplying the materials and fee, that's reason enough to not pay whole the price, but I'd like to make some profit xP you can just send that once I send the completed gene to you!
@Demoliceros
Current LAH for green ooze is 1800t. So how about 6 green ooze for 10kt? ^^
@Demoliceros
Current LAH for green ooze is 1800t. So how about 6 green ooze for 10kt? ^^
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
@mushroomempress that sounds fine! I'll send the ooze over now :)
@mushroomempress that sounds fine! I'll send the ooze over now :)
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump! updated the thread, added images, streamlined everything.
bump! updated the thread, added images, streamlined everything.
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7