Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] baldwin materials + baldwin items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
friendly bump
friendly bump
Lichtdrache.gif
bump
bump
@demoliceros

What are the ingredients for the new apparel? (alchemist tools)
@demoliceros

What are the ingredients for the new apparel? (alchemist tools)
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@sap88 each one is a bit different, which ones are you specifically referring to? (gtg for an hour or two but we can discuss it more when I get back!)
@sap88 each one is a bit different, which ones are you specifically referring to? (gtg for an hour or two but we can discuss it more when I get back!)
@demoliceros

Just changed my mind. How much for both of the new fams? (ingredients wise)
@demoliceros

Just changed my mind. How much for both of the new fams? (ingredients wise)
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
@sap88 both of the familiars have fees of 4k a piece and use up the following materials

6 green sludge
2 copper muck
1 gold muck
3 orange ooze
3 yellow goo
3 yellow sludge
3 orange sludge

Since they're brand new familiars, and only available through brewing, I'd sell them both for 250k! If you include materials, I'd sell them both for 200k.
@sap88 both of the familiars have fees of 4k a piece and use up the following materials

6 green sludge
2 copper muck
1 gold muck
3 orange ooze
3 yellow goo
3 yellow sludge
3 orange sludge

Since they're brand new familiars, and only available through brewing, I'd sell them both for 250k! If you include materials, I'd sell them both for 200k.
@sap88 unless you meant the caimans! then, the price would be much lower. I just assumed you meant the serpentas since they're high level and you didn't specify :0
@sap88 unless you meant the caimans! then, the price would be much lower. I just assumed you meant the serpentas since they're high level and you didn't specify :0
@demoliceros

Woah. Ummmmm dats a lot of money. Someone's brewing the acid tongue one for me, but when I get more ingredients, lemme come back to you XD
@demoliceros

Woah. Ummmmm dats a lot of money. Someone's brewing the acid tongue one for me, but when I get more ingredients, lemme come back to you XD
@sap88 sure thing! I actually started the brew for the other serpenta about an hour ago, so it'd be ready by the end of the day :)

that one hasn't even hit the auction house yet, but I'm thinking at least 100k for it!
@sap88 sure thing! I actually started the brew for the other serpenta about an hour ago, so it'd be ready by the end of the day :)

that one hasn't even hit the auction house yet, but I'm thinking at least 100k for it!
@demoliceros

It's so expensive for such commonish goos! It's probably gonna be a start high end low fam XD
@demoliceros

It's so expensive for such commonish goos! It's probably gonna be a start high end low fam XD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7