Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] baldwin materials + baldwin items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@demoliceros

Sure that will be perfectly fine! Sorry for the late reply but I just got home from work. :)
@demoliceros

Sure that will be perfectly fine! Sorry for the late reply but I just got home from work. :)
@@demoliceros i just got home i can do 200k for all is that ok with you ?
@@demoliceros i just got home i can do 200k for all is that ok with you ?
I always have hatchlings or dragons for sale any dragon with out a familer on them is for sale if you like one or more make me a offer :)
@myrubypixie yeah, I'd feel better with 200k! let me know when you're ready to trade and I'll send the stuff over. :)

@ryni 4 red ooze and 1 red sludge, right? I can do that for 30k. :) let me know if you're good with that and I'll send it over when you're ready!
@myrubypixie yeah, I'd feel better with 200k! let me know when you're ready to trade and I'll send the stuff over. :)

@ryni 4 red ooze and 1 red sludge, right? I can do that for 30k. :) let me know if you're good with that and I'll send it over when you're ready!
@demoliceros ok & ty for selling them all to me im ready when ever you are :) im home now for the night :)
@demoliceros ok & ty for selling them all to me im ready when ever you are :) im home now for the night :)
I always have hatchlings or dragons for sale any dragon with out a familer on them is for sale if you like one or more make me a offer :)
@ryni oh also, I do have 4 yellow ooze, if you still want those! They're 5,200 for 4, so it'd bring the grand total for 35.2kt!
@ryni oh also, I do have 4 yellow ooze, if you still want those! They're 5,200 for 4, so it'd bring the grand total for 35.2kt!
@demoliceros

That sounds perfectly fine! Sorry for the late reply, I was working on a bio for a friend.
I can do that no problem!!! Thank you so much!
@demoliceros

That sounds perfectly fine! Sorry for the late reply, I was working on a bio for a friend.
I can do that no problem!!! Thank you so much!
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7