Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Training and Cauldron
1 2 3
Hello, I'm trixyr. This is my small trading outpost, I will lend out my cauldron to anyone who needs a brew (and only need the supplies to brew it in return, I'm just looking for exp.) I can also train your dragons, since selling lvl 25s myself doesn't seem to work terribly well. Ping me @trixyr to get my attention!
Hello, I'm trixyr. This is my small trading outpost, I will lend out my cauldron to anyone who needs a brew (and only need the supplies to brew it in return, I'm just looking for exp.) I can also train your dragons, since selling lvl 25s myself doesn't seem to work terribly well. Ping me @trixyr to get my attention!
MRMeAKr.png
Cauldron

I'm currently level 6, so if you're after an item lvl 6 or below I can brew it! Take note that we are closed during festivals, but any other time all you need to brew is the supplies! If necessary I may have a material you need if you're willing to give it when you have one!

Currently Brewing: -
People in line: -
People that owe materials: -
Cauldron

I'm currently level 6, so if you're after an item lvl 6 or below I can brew it! Take note that we are closed during festivals, but any other time all you need to brew is the supplies! If necessary I may have a material you need if you're willing to give it when you have one!

Currently Brewing: -
People that owe materials: -
MRMeAKr.png
Training I will train your dragons for you, however you must provide the stones for them. I don't have a rate, so you'll just have to offer the amount of treasure you'll pay. I have the right to reject any offers. Please do not ask for training when water is going for dom, any other time is fine though. If you do not have a battle stone necessary, I may have one. If this is the case then as long as I get another from you soon I'm completely open to adding that stone to your dragon! The form is below. [code] Username: Dragons: Level: Stat build: Stones: Payment offer: [/code] Currently training: - People in line: - People that owe battle stones: -
Training

I will train your dragons for you, however you must provide the stones for them. I don't have a rate, so you'll just have to offer the amount of treasure you'll pay. I have the right to reject any offers. Please do not ask for training when water is going for dom, any other time is fine though. If you do not have a battle stone necessary, I may have one. If this is the case then as long as I get another from you soon I'm completely open to adding that stone to your dragon! The form is below.
Code:
Username: Dragons: Level: Stat build: Stones: Payment offer:

Currently training: -
People that owe battle stones: -
MRMeAKr.png
Wishlist (AKA other methods of payment) [item=Breed Change: Snapper][item=primary Gene: Speckle][item=secondary gene: hypnotic][item= tertiary gene: crackle][item=tertiary gene: underbelly][item=tertiary gene: underbelly][item=primary gene: ripple][item=primary gene: ripple][item=secondary gene: butterfly][item=primary gene: cherub][item=secondary gene: peregrine] [item=eliminate][item=berserker][item=ambush] [item=conjurer's cloak][item=magician's cloak][item=witch's cloak][item=sorcerer's cloak] [Item=crowned bonepriest] [item=unnatural leg bones]
Wishlist (AKA other methods of payment)

Breed Change: Snapper Primary Gene: Speckle Secondary Gene: Hypnotic Tertiary Gene: Crackle Tertiary Gene: Underbelly Tertiary Gene: Underbelly Primary Gene: Ripple Primary Gene: Ripple Secondary Gene: Butterfly Primary Gene: Cherub Secondary Gene: Peregrine

Eliminate Berserker Ambush

Conjurer's Cloak Magician's Cloak Witch's Cloak Sorcerer's Cloak

Crowned Bonepriest

Unnatural Leg Bones

MRMeAKr.png
reserve
reserve
MRMeAKr.png
Doodle
Doodle
MRMeAKr.png
I'm paranoid about not having enough reserves