Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Duke's Sales - Updated August 7th!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
[center][img]http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x400/isosDuke/sales_zpsfe5e8pqh.png[/img][/center] Greetings everyone and welcome to my thread! This thread came about because I have a tendancy to just [i]hoard[/i] things, I don't hoard sell anything at this point. I vault trade items, though most of them I have no intention of trading. So, I decided to open up shop and sell these items to those that may have more use for them. Before we get to the actual items for sale, I'll go over the general gist of things below. [center][b]How it Works[/b][/center] [list][*][b]Order: [/b]The thread is set up as follows: Post 1 - Introduction and 'Rules' [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1718645#16998241]Post 2[/url] - Swipp Items for Sale [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1718645#16998246]Post 3[/url] - Baldwin Items for Sale [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1718645#16998259]Post 4[/url] - General Hoard Items for Sale [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1718645#16998263]Post 5[/url] - General Vault Items for Sale - things that are stowed away for safekeeping [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1718645#16998273]Post 6[/url] - Items I am looking for and will trade for Posts 7-8 - Saved just in case I need them later [*][b]Set Up: [/b]Each post will be set up in Hoard order (Apparel, Familiars, Battle Items, Skins). Each of those items will also be broken down into Hoard order for where their items required are. This is to make my updating of these items easier. If this does not work out, then I shall seek another, more friendly solution to how items are listed. [*][b]Cost: [/b]I will, for the most part be working off of the Lowest Auction House price. After seeing what the lowest AH price is, I will offer the price between the MP value of the item and the lowest AH price! In cases where the AH value is below MP value, AH value will be used. Please make an offer (via currency, dragon, or item) for the item(s) you wish to purchase/trade. From Lightning or Nature? Let me know in your post and hard to get items (like the Sylvan ones) are yours at MP value! I do this for my pride for these two flights, please do not take advantage of this offer by simply buying to resell. If I do catch that this is what may be happening to said items, I will no longer offer this discount. [*][b]Payment Forms: [/b]I will accept treasure and gems as form of currency payment. Gems are accepted at 1:670. I will also accept trades of non-currency items; please see Post 5 for what items I am willing to trade for. [*][b]Prior Payment: [/b]I will request that you send your form of payment prior to my sending of the item(s) you requested. If there are any issues with this, please contact me via message and we shall discuss it. [*][b]Contact: [/b]Feel free to contact me by pinging me here (@isosDuke) or messaging me! I am +3 hours FR time, so please be patient. If you do not hear back from me within 24-hours, please send me a message. [*][b]Right to Sale: [/b]I hold the right to deny, refuse or haggle any trade/offer requests.
sales_zpsfe5e8pqh.png

Greetings everyone and welcome to my thread! This thread came about because I have a tendancy to just hoard things, I don't hoard sell anything at this point. I vault trade items, though most of them I have no intention of trading. So, I decided to open up shop and sell these items to those that may have more use for them. Before we get to the actual items for sale, I'll go over the general gist of things below.
How it Works
  • Order: The thread is set up as follows:
    Post 1 - Introduction and 'Rules'
    Post 2 - Swipp Items for Sale
    Post 3 - Baldwin Items for Sale
    Post 4 - General Hoard Items for Sale
    Post 5 - General Vault Items for Sale - things that are stowed away for safekeeping
    Post 6 - Items I am looking for and will trade for
    Posts 7-8 - Saved just in case I need them later

• Set Up: Each post will be set up in Hoard order (Apparel, Familiars, Battle Items, Skins). Each of those items will also be broken down into Hoard order for where their items required are. This is to make my updating of these items easier. If this does not work out, then I shall seek another, more friendly solution to how items are listed.

• Cost: I will, for the most part be working off of the Lowest Auction House price. After seeing what the lowest AH price is, I will offer the price between the MP value of the item and the lowest AH price! In cases where the AH value is below MP value, AH value will be used. Please make an offer (via currency, dragon, or item) for the item(s) you wish to purchase/trade.

From Lightning or Nature? Let me know in your post and hard to get items (like the Sylvan ones) are yours at MP value! I do this for my pride for these two flights, please do not take advantage of this offer by simply buying to resell. If I do catch that this is what may be happening to said items, I will no longer offer this discount.

• Payment Forms: I will accept treasure and gems as form of currency payment. Gems are accepted at 1:670. I will also accept trades of non-currency items; please see Post 5 for what items I am willing to trade for.

• Prior Payment: I will request that you send your form of payment prior to my sending of the item(s) you requested. If there are any issues with this, please contact me via message and we shall discuss it.

• Contact: Feel free to contact me by pinging me here (@isosDuke) or messaging me! I am +3 hours FR time, so please be patient. If you do not hear back from me within 24-hours, please send me a message.

• Right to Sale: I hold the right to deny, refuse or haggle any trade/offer requests.
JWlblI8.png243.gif
[center][img]http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x400/isosDuke/swipp%20stock_zpsvyk1oqlp.png[/img][/center] [quote=Apparel Items] [b]Food Required:[/b] [item=black witch]x1 [item=fire ant]x103 [item=white cabbage butterfly]x43 [item=vampiric featherflea]x12 [item=lunar lacewing]x38 [item=coral snake]x391 [item=olive sea snake]x28 [item=herdbeast hoof]x49 [item=Umbral Catfish]x86 [item=bluemoon dartling]x28 [item=crowntail wanderer]x70 [item=crowntail surgling]x173 [item=lyretail puffer]x126 [item=cindershroom]x72 [item=sand creeper]x20 [item=black tulip]x50 [item=dusk jadevine]x5 [item=sunkernel]x67 [item=wisp fruit]x77 [item=stonewatch scrub]x36 [item=bluelipped thresh]x66 [item=manaweed]x97 [b]Materials Required:[/b] [item=salt]x187 [item=nickel ore]x110 [item=iron ore]x98 [item=squirrel skull]x685 [item=Bone Fragments]x316 [item=sparrow skull]x346 [item=mangled textile]x72 [item=moth-eaten rug]x131 [item=gold ore]x1 [item=platinum ore]x3 [item=crumbling leather]x222 [item=moldy leather]x145 [item=rotting leather]x125 [item=Cedar Logs]x103 [item=rose quartz]x100 [item=banded sardonyx]x19 [item=jasper]x31 [item=cobalt ore]x193 [item=lead ore]x213 [item=tin ore]x154 [item=plague runestone]x2 [item=ancestral incense]x7 [item=crackled scales]x270 [item=molted scales]x49 [item=muckbottom shell]x216 [item=seeker brooch]x72 [item=nightsky fuiran hide]x50 [item=red linen fabric scrap]x86 [item=white linen fabric scrap]x239 [item=winter wolf pelt]x82 [item=Celestial Horn]x106 [item=unnatural leg bones]x91 [item=ancient fungus spores]x87 [item=runed tuft of fur]x83 [item=frozen rock flow]x202 [item=shadowbinder's tears]x2 [item=berserker's belt]x47 [b]Other Required:[/b] [item=white pawn]x131 [item=amber-trapped mosquito]x250 [item=diamond ring]x3 [item=ruby ring]x1 [item=haunted stone orb]x145 [item=ornate porcelain jar]x54 [item=canopic jar]x213 [item=chimera relic]x258 [item=battered gauntlet]x123 [item=brawler gauntlet]x119 [item=aviar fragment]x114 [item=rasa pottery fragment]x219 [item=Azure Lure]x9 [/quote] [quote=Familiar Items] [b]Food Required:[/b] [item=nymph]x216 [item=algaestrider]x206 [item=scalescarab]x1 [item=java sparrow]x117 [item=White-Eared Hummingbird]x20 [item=Duskrat]x136 [item=amethyst striker]x10 [item=ermine]x78 [item=micro deer]x18 [item=true rainbow trout]x12 [item=sea fae]x191 [item=sunset sea dragon]x101 [item=true rainbow trout]x11 [item=tundra cactus]x33 [item=glow mushroom]x76 [item=carnaval tulip]x114 [item=fire flower]x333 [item=stonewatch flatblade]x23 [b]Materials Required:[/b] [item=ice crystal]x205 [item=black wolf pelt]x84 [item=bluefin charger fin]x1[item=clown charger fin]x10 [item=apatite]x 5 [item=bloodstone]x35 [item=chrysoberyl]x5 [item=emerald]x34 [b]Other Required:[/b] [item=black bishop]x139 [/quote] [quote=Skins Items] [b]Food Required:[/b] [item=wasteland pauper]x43 [item=Mana Thief]x3 [item=harlequin ladybug]x175 [item=fallout whisper]x18 [item=spotted grasshopper]x106 [item=Butterflyfish]x289 [item=honeycomb fragment]x3 [item=fairy ears]x37 [b]Materials Required:[/b] [item=sand]x330 [item=intact parchment]x176 [item=birch logs]x96 [item=bamboo cluster]x10 [item=smooth pebbles]x317 [item=stone fertility statue]x188 [item=gypsum]x110 [item=chipped blackened legbones]x233 [item=wispy foxtail]x12 [item=fragile antler]x114 [item=seeker orb]x143 [item=sacridite]x243 [item=impure sacridite]x265 [item=depleted sacridite]x116 [item=wavespun cloth]x137 [item=igneous flow]x128 [b]Battle Items Required:[/b] [item=mana bolt]x10 [item=fossilize]x15 [item=enamor]x6 [item=drown]x8 [b]Other Required:[/b] [item=amber-trapped fly]x167 [item=scroll case]x42 [item=sea scorpion fossil]x263 [item=forgotten poet's tools]x127 [item=used cartography ink]x142 [item=aquatic relic]x167 [/quote] [quote=Vistas] [b]Required Materials:[/b] [item=pine logs]x80 [b]Required Other:[/b] [item=Rusted Treasure Chest]x51 [/quote] [quote=Misc Trades] [b]Required Materials:[/b] [item=iron ore]x98 [item=copper ore]x229 [item=silver ore]x38 [item=gold ore]x1 [b]Required Other:[/b] [item=rusted treasure chest]x51 [item=broken bottle]x243 [/quote]
swipp%20stock_zpsvyk1oqlp.png
Apparel Items wrote:
Food Required:
Black Witch x1 Fire Ant x103 White Cabbage Butterfly x43 Vampiric Featherflea x12
Lunar Lacewing x38 Coral Snake x391 Olive Sea Snake x28 Herdbeast Hoof x49
Umbral Catfish x86 Bluemoon Dartling x28 Crowntail Wanderer x70 Crowntail Surgling x173
Lyretail Puffer x126 Cindershroom x72 Sand Creeper x20 Black Tulip x50
Dusk Jadevine x5 Sunkernel x67 Wisp Fruit x77 Stonewatch Scrub x36
Bluelipped Thresh x66 Manaweed x97

Materials Required:
Salt x187 Nickel Ore x110 Iron Ore x98 Squirrel Skull x685
Bone Fragments x316 Sparrow Skull x346 Mangled Textile x72
Moth-Eaten Rug x131
Gold Ore x1 Platinum Ore x3 Crumbling Leather x222 Moldy Leather x145
Rotting Leather x125 Cedar Logs x103 Rose Quartz x100 Banded Sardonyx x19
Jasper x31 Cobalt Ore x193 Lead Ore x213 Tin Ore x154
Plague Runestone x2 Ancestral Incense x7 Crackled Scales x270 Molted Scales x49
Muckbottom Shell x216 Seeker Brooch x72 Nightsky Fuiran Hide x50 Red Linen Fabric Scrap x86
White Linen Fabric Scrap x239 Winter Wolf Pelt x82 Celestial Horn x106 Unnatural Leg Bones x91
Ancient Fungus Spores x87 Runed Tuft of Fur x83 Frozen Rock Flow x202 Shadowbinder's Tears x2
Berserker's Belt x47

Other Required:
White Pawn x131 Amber-trapped Mosquito x250 Diamond Ring x3 Ruby Ring x1
Haunted Stone Orb x145 Ornate Porcelain Jar x54 Canopic Jar x213 Chimera Relic x258
Battered Gauntlet x123 Brawler Gauntlet x119 Aviar Fragment x114 Rasa Pottery Fragment x219
Azure Lure x9

Familiar Items wrote:
Food Required:
Nymph x216 Algaestrider x206 Scalescarab x1 Java Sparrow x117
White-Eared Hummingbird x20 Duskrat x136 Amethyst Striker x10 Ermine x78
Micro Deer x18 True Rainbow Trout x12 Sea Fae x191 Sunset Sea Dragon x101
True Rainbow Trout x11 Tundra Cactus x33 Glow Mushroom x76 Carnaval Tulip x114
Fire Flower x333 Stonewatch Flatblade x23

Materials Required:
Ice Crystal x205 Black Wolf Pelt x84 Bluefin Charger Fin x1 Clown Charger Fin x10
Apatite x 5 Bloodstone x35 Chrysoberyl x5 Emerald x34

Other Required:
Black Bishop x139

Skins Items wrote:
Food Required:
Wasteland Pauper x43 Mana Thief x3 Harlequin Ladybug x175 Fallout Whisper x18
Spotted Grasshopper x106 Butterflyfish x289 Honeycomb Fragment x3 Fairy Ears x37

Materials Required:
Sand x330 Intact Parchment x176 Birch Logs x96 Bamboo Cluster x10
Smooth Pebbles x317 Stone Fertility Statue x188 Gypsum x110 Chipped Blackened Legbones x233
Wispy Foxtail x12 Fragile Antler x114 Seeker Orb x143 Sacridite x243
Impure Sacridite x265 Depleted Sacridite x116 Wavespun Cloth x137 Igneous Flow x128

Battle Items Required:
Mana Bolt x10 Fossilize x15 Enamor x6 Drown x8

Other Required:
Amber-trapped Fly x167 Scroll Case x42 Sea Scorpion Fossil x263 Forgotten Poet's Tools x127
Used Cartography Ink x142 Aquatic Relic x167
Vistas wrote:
Required Materials:
Pine Logs x80

Required Other:
Rusted Treasure Chest x51
Misc Trades wrote:
Required Materials:
Iron Ore x98 Copper Ore x229 Silver Ore x38 Gold Ore x1

Required Other:
Rusted Treasure Chest x51 Broken Bottle x243
JWlblI8.png243.gif
[center][img]http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x400/isosDuke/baldwin%20stock_zpsbvku3wvw.png[/img] - Reductions, Goo, ooze, sludge, slime, muck and other reagent items are only available upon request-[/center] [quote=Materials] [b]Required Materials:[/b] [item=smoky quartz]x71 [b]Required Other:[/b] [item=broken bottle]x243 [/quote] [quote=Apparel] [b]Food Required:[/b] [item=fever fly]x91 [item=venomous fly]x46 [item=horse fly]x17 [item= elk ear]x132 [item=snowfall elk ear]x129 [b]Materials Required:[/b] [item=iron belt buckle]x110 [item=rusted iron belt buckle]x133 [item=fancy silver-plated buckle]x151 [item=arcane runestone]x4 [item=earth runestone]x2 [item=fire runestone]x2 [item=ice runestone]x6 [item=lightning runestone]x3 [item=plague runestone]x2 [item=water runestone]x6 [item=wind runestone]x4 [item=common podid claws]x357 [item=southmarsh podid claws]x404 [item=mistral glove]x94 [item=spellbound glove]x74 [item=aged tome]x122 [item=battered book of fables]x89 [item=coral basilisk field notes]x77 [item=grouse basilisk field notes]x70 [b]Other Required:[/b] [item=owlcat journal]x72 [item=forest field guide]x79 [/quote] [quote=Familiars] [b]Required Food:[/b] [item=olympia oyster]x92 [item=royal oyster]x61 [item=cinnamon]x3 [item=green shoots]x4 [/quote] [quote=Battle Items] [b]Required Materials:[/b] [item=silver ore]x23 [item=shining feather cluster]x13 [b]Required Battle Items:[/b] [item=meditate]x5 [item=regeneration]x5 [item=anticipate]x4 [b]Required Other:[/b] [item=crumbling relief]x34 [item=mender's healing staff]x52 [/quote]
baldwin%20stock_zpsbvku3wvw.png

- Reductions, Goo, ooze, sludge, slime, muck and other reagent items are only available upon request-

Materials wrote:
Required Materials:
Smoky Quartz x71

Required Other:
Broken Bottle x243

Apparel wrote:
Food Required:
Fever Fly x91 Venomous Fly x46 Horse Fly x17 Elk Ear x132
Snowfall Elk Ear x129

Materials Required:
Iron Belt Buckle x110 Rusted Iron Belt Buckle x133 Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle x151 Arcane Runestone x4
Earth Runestone x2 Fire Runestone x2 Ice Runestone x6 Lightning Runestone x3
Plague Runestone x2 Water Runestone x6 Wind Runestone x4 Common Podid Claws x357
Southmarsh Podid Claws x404 Mistral Glove x94 Spellbound Glove x74 Aged Tome x122
Battered Book of Fables x89 Coral Basilisk Field Notes x77 Grouse Basilisk Field Notes x70

Other Required:
Owlcat Journal x72 Forest Field Guide x79

Familiars wrote:
Required Food:
Olympia Oyster x92 Royal Oyster x61 Cinnamon x3 Green Shoots x4

Battle Items wrote:
Required Materials:
Silver Ore x23 Shining Feather Cluster x13

Required Battle Items:
Meditate x5 Regeneration x5 Anticipate x4

Required Other:
Crumbling Relief x34 Mender's Healing Staff x52
JWlblI8.png243.gif
[center][img]http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x400/isosDuke/hoard%20sale_zpsqykeumck.png[/img][/center] [quote=Food] I have tons of each food type. If you are interested in purchasing any type of food, please let me know. To save time and space, I will not list every single item I have here. [/quote] [quote=Materials] No items of value here, just hoard selling junk (until the next festival). If you are looking for any material item in particular (that is not listed above), please let me know and I will be happy to let you know if I have it! [/quote] [quote=Apparel] To Be Updated - feel free to ask about items in the meantime! [/quote] [quote=Familiars] To Be Updated - feel free to ask about items in the meantime! [/quote] [quote=Battle Items] You may request berserker, ambush, eliminate, scholar and discipline. I will not be listing if I have them here as I do reguarly fight and level different dragons. To Be Updated - feel free to ask about items in the meantime! [/quote] [quote=Skins] I tend to not keep any skins in my Hoard, please see my Vault post for skins I have for sale. [/quote] [quote=Other] Like with materials, it's mostly just junk left in here. If you're looking for something in particular, please let me know! [/quote] [quote=Items Reserved for Trade] -- [/quote]
hoard%20sale_zpsqykeumck.png
Food wrote:
I have tons of each food type. If you are interested in purchasing any type of food, please let me know. To save time and space, I will not list every single item I have here.
Materials wrote:
No items of value here, just hoard selling junk (until the next festival). If you are looking for any material item in particular (that is not listed above), please let me know and I will be happy to let you know if I have it!
Apparel wrote:
To Be Updated - feel free to ask about items in the meantime!
Familiars wrote:

Battle Items wrote:
You may request berserker, ambush, eliminate, scholar and discipline. I will not be listing if I have them here as I do reguarly fight and level different dragons.

Skins wrote:
I tend to not keep any skins in my Hoard, please see my Vault post for skins I have for sale.
Other wrote:
Like with materials, it's mostly just junk left in here. If you're looking for something in particular, please let me know!
Items Reserved for Trade wrote:
--
JWlblI8.png243.gif
[center][img]http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x400/isosDuke/vault%20sales_zpsct9s2pb2.png[/img][/center] [quote=Food] Please let me know if there's any food item in particular that you're looking for! My Vault is filled with food items for Swipp/Baldwin trades, food items deemed 'too cute' to convert as well as retired/cycled food items from FR's 1st Anniversary and Night of the Nocturne. [/quote] [quote=Materials] Everything should already be covered between Swipp/Baldwin. The only items in my materials are going to be related to those trades. [/quote] [quote=Apparel] Items from past Festivals and Holidays. I may not be as willing to part with some of these items, but those I am will be listed here. [item=crystalhide treads]x1 [item=stupendous sweater]x1 [item=Illuminated Crown]x1 [item=electrician's crown]x1 [item=mesa mechanojets]x1 [item=starseer's crown]x1 [item=cosmologist fieldtools]x1 [item=Infectionist's Crown] [item=bluffclamber belongings]x1 [item=magician's cloak]x1 [item=Magician's Cobwebs]x1 [item=Magician's Hat]x1 [item=Magician's Herb Pouch]x1 [item=Magician's Staff]x1 [item=Frigid Crown]x1 [item=Gloomwillow Guide]x1 [item=Shady Crown]x1 [item=Windbound Mask]x1 [item=bishoujo observation]x1 [item=weary focus]x1 [item=spiral daze]x1 [item=saucer stare]x1 [item=butterfly's kiss]x1 [/quote] [quote=Familiars] I like to try and have 1 full row of each familiar. As I hit that quota and more, the extras will be posted here, that or until I decide I'm tired of looking at bears. If you are looking for a specific familiar that I own, please let me know and I'll let you know if I have any duplicates! [/quote] [quote=Battle Items] All battle items are kept in my Vault, nothing to see here! [/quote] [quote=Skins] Like with Apparel, many of my skins are from previous festivals. I'll mostly be posting duplicates or those that I'm willing to part with. [skin=8956]x1 [skin=9444]x1 [skin=10526]x1 [skin=11662]x2 [skin=12549]x1 [skin=14114]x1 [skin=14266]x1 [skin=14684]x1 [skin=15889]x1 [skin=16385]x1 [skin=17008]x1 [skin=17016]x1 [skin=19047]x1 [/quote] [quote=Other] Yes, there's more than just the Swipp/Baldwin Items here! I have various note scraps, if you're looking for any, just let me know and I can tell you if I have them! I should note that for those needing it, I do have many chess pieces to complete the achievement several times over. [item=smoldering flamecaller puppet]x3 [item=heavy earthshaker idol]x2 [item=furry icewarden puppet]x1 [item=lost gladekeeper sackdoll]x3 [item=charged stormcatcher sackdoll]x4 [item=faded shadowbinder effigy]x1 [item=exotic arcanist idol]x3 [item=emerald crate]x1 [item=winter draft chest]x1 [item=brambled joker chest]x1 [item=marva's glorious yarn]x1 [item=blackwing croaker crate]x1 [item=mistwatch shellion crate]x1 [item=black wolf crate]x1 [item=permafrost crate]x1 [item=nightshatter chest]x1 [item=little universe chest]x1 [item=witch's tatters]x1 [item=sorcerer's tatters]x1 [item=earthshaker stone statue]x5 [item=gladekeeper topiary cutting]x3 [item=icewarden ice sculpture]x2 [item=lightweaver marble bust]x10 [item=tidelord seashell decoration]x5 [item=windsinger painted vase]x11 [item=brambletrick chest]x1 [item=marva's miraculous reflection]x1 [item=gladestream chest]x1 [/quote]
vault%20sales_zpsct9s2pb2.png
Food wrote:
Please let me know if there's any food item in particular that you're looking for! My Vault is filled with food items for Swipp/Baldwin trades, food items deemed 'too cute' to convert as well as retired/cycled food items from FR's 1st Anniversary and Night of the Nocturne.

Materials wrote:
Everything should already be covered between Swipp/Baldwin. The only items in my materials are going to be related to those trades.

Apparel wrote:
Items from past Festivals and Holidays. I may not be as willing to part with some of these items, but those I am will be listed here.
Crystalhide Treads x1 Stupendous Sweater x1 Illuminated Crown x1 Electrician's Crown x1
Mesa Mechanojets x1 Starseer's Crown x1 Cosmologist Fieldtools x1 Infectionist's Crown
Bluffclamber Belongings x1 Magician's Cloak x1 Magician's Cobwebs x1 Magician's Hat x1
Magician's Herb Pouch x1 Magician's Staff x1 Frigid Crown x1 Gloomwillow Guide x1
Shady Crown x1 Windbound Mask x1 Bishoujo Observation x1 Weary Focus x1
Spiral Daze x1 Saucer Stare x1 Butterfly's Kiss x1

Familiars wrote:
I like to try and have 1 full row of each familiar. As I hit that quota and more, the extras will be posted here, that or until I decide I'm tired of looking at bears. If you are looking for a specific familiar that I own, please let me know and I'll let you know if I have any duplicates!

Battle Items wrote:
All battle items are kept in my Vault, nothing to see here!

Skins wrote:
Like with Apparel, many of my skins are from previous festivals. I'll mostly be posting duplicates or those that I'm willing to part with.
x1 x1 x1 x2
x1 x1 x1 x1
x1 x1 x1 x1
x1
Other wrote:
Yes, there's more than just the Swipp/Baldwin Items here! I have various note scraps, if you're looking for any, just let me know and I can tell you if I have them!

I should note that for those needing it, I do have many chess pieces to complete the achievement several times over.

Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet x3 Heavy Earthshaker Idol x2 Furry Icewarden Puppet x1 Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll x3
Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll x4 Faded Shadowbinder Effigy x1 Exotic Arcanist Idol x3
Emerald Crate x1 Winter Draft Chest x1 Brambled Joker Chest x1 Marva's Glorious Yarn x1
Blackwing Croaker Crate x1 Mistwatch Shellion Crate x1 Black Wolf Crate x1 Permafrost Crate x1
Nightshatter Chest x1 Little Universe Chest x1 Witch's Tatters x1 Sorcerer's Tatters x1
Earthshaker Stone Statue x5 Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting x3 Icewarden Ice Sculpture x2 Lightweaver Marble Bust x10
Tidelord Seashell Decoration x5 Windsinger Painted Vase x11 Brambletrick Chest x1 Marva's Miraculous Reflection x1
Gladestream Chest x1
JWlblI8.png243.gif
[center][img]http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x400/isosDuke/wish%20list_zpsmqtspsts.png[/img] Interested in an item but a little short on currency? No problem! I do accept various trades! But please do not offer to simple sell me items. At this point in time I am not interested in direct sales.[/center] [quote=Dragons]Duke is looking for many, many dream dragons and the list is always being updated! There is a thread dedicated to these dragons and is located [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/1631569]here [/url][/quote] [quote=Art] If you would like to offer art as a trade for various items, feel free to offer! Please link any samples you can (or to your thread if you have one). [/quote] [quote=Food] [item=vibrant prickly insect]][item=autumn pennant] [item=juvenile prairie skink] [item=weird purple skink] [item=green-throated skink] [item=opal cobra] [item=emerald striker] [item=sentinel fish] [item=deepwater constructor] [/quote] [quote=Materials] [item=driftwood log][item=rhodochrosite] [item=hardy antler] [item=carved harpy mask] [item=kamaitachi blades] [item=umbral yarn] [/quote] [quote=Apparel]These items are wish list apparel items that I will accept as a form of trade; obviously there are a few that I do not expect to be offered here. If the item your are trading it worth more than the item you are buying, I have no issue in paying the difference, should you request it, but it must be requested. [item=electricians power pack][item=metallurgists forgetools][item=archivists spellscroll][item=boneyard tatters][item=frigid fugitive shackles] [item=tricktrouper crown][item=windbound plumage][item=thresher flatfins][item=naturalist adornments] [item=night sky tail bangle] [item=firebreather cape] [item=cleaver] [item=desert dynasty headdress][item=desert dynasty waist cinch][item=desert dynasty cuffs][item=desert dynasty tail rings][item=off-white skypost sandals][item=yelling wyrmpeck][item=screaming tickbird][item=paunchy red percher][item=paunchy green percher][item=talkative hookbeak][item=chattering parrot][item=ethereal entourage][item=pixie procession][item=filigree rapier][item=ravenskull broadsword][item=valkyrie blade] [/quote] [quote=Familiars]These familiars are simply the ones I'm missing and will accept as a form of trade; obviously there are a few that I do not expect to be offered here. If the familiar your are trading it worth more than the item you are buying, I have no issue in paying the difference, should you request it, but it must be requested. [item=acid-tongue serpenta][item=algae-bottom slarg][item=anomalous nekomata][item=Anomalous Skink][item=Arcane Sprite][item=autumn sea dragon] [item=barking jester][item=bellus glamortail][item=black dwarf unicorn][item=blue vein pansy][item=bone fiend][item=boolean] [item=candycane xolo][item=cinderkelp loach][item=cog frog][item=conjoined skink][item=crowned roc][item=crystalhide jester] [item=dappled dunhoof][item=darktouched chimera][item=disoriented spirit][item=driftwood baron][item=duskthichket bonepicker][item=dwarf unicorn] [item=earth sprite] [item=fallen streak][item=featherback boar][item=fire sprite][item=fluted pukasloth][item=frost delver] [item=glamortail hopper][item=golden bantam fangar][item=golden featherfin][item=golden idol][item=goldenbeast][item=goldenplains poodle moth][item=great blue waveskimmer][item=greater sandstrike] [item=hati][item=hawksbill goliath][item=highreach bonepicker][item=hippojay] [item=ice sprite][item=irregular nekomata] [item=light sprite][item=longneck medium][item=longneck scholar] [item=malevolent spirit][item=maned cobra][item=maren shark hunter][item=marshland poodle moth][item=melprin][item=molten wartoad] [item=orange blotch pansy][item=overcharged silverbeast] [item=painted protobeast][item=plague sprite][item=pronghorn stomper][item=protobeast] [item=red-footed akirbeak][item=rivermouth flatbill][item=roc][item=rosy peryton][item=roundhorn melprin][item=ruby webwing] [item=seaweed scavenger][item=shadow sprite][item=shimmering xolo][item=silver featherfin][item=Sköll][item=skycat][item=smoke gyre][item=speedy][item=spellwall boran][item=spined cobra][item=spinel vulstal][item=spotted pukasloth][item=stone borer] [item=tar-trooper slarg][item=tendril loach][item=tufted leaf beetle] [item=undying featherback] [item=wartoad][item=wave sweeper][item=wind sprite][item=wendigo][item=wraith hound] [/quote] [quote=Battle Items] [item=Ambush] [item=Eliminate] [item=regeneration] [/quote] [quote=Skins] Feel free to offer skins/accents for trade. I tend to not actively seek them out, but do enjoy them. I prefer accents to skins.[/quote] [quote=Other] [item=Unhatched Light Egg] [item=Unhatched Lightning Egg] [item=Unhatched Fire Egg][item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][item=Unhatched Plague Egg][item=Unhatched Earth Egg][item=Unhatched Ice Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Wind Egg][item=Unhatched Water Egg][item=Unhatched Nature Egg][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] [item=rusted treasure chest] [item=iron treasure chest] [item=gilded decorative chest] [item=Breed Change: Pearlcatcher]x2 [item=Breed change: Ridgeback]x2 [item=Breed Change: Coatl]x2 [item=primary gene: crystal]x10 [item=primary gene: vipera]x1 [item=primary gene: cherub]x3 [item=primary gene: speckle]x1 [item=primary gene: clown]x1 [item=primary gene: poison]x1 [item=primary gene: bar]x1 [item=primary gene: ripple]x1 [item=secondary gene: butterfly]x4 [item=secondary gene: peregrine]x2 [item=secondary gene: daub]x1 [item=secondary gene: shimmer]x4 [item=secondary gene: facet]x9 [item=tertiary gene: glimmer]x16 [item=tertiary gene: spines]x2 [item=tertiary gene: underbelly]x2 [item=tertiary gene: crackle]x2 [item=tertiary gene: smoke]x2 [item=tertiary gene: circuit]x1 [item=tertiary gene: thylacine]x1 [item= scroll of renaming]x1 [item= tri-color scatterscroll] [/quote]
wish%20list_zpsmqtspsts.png
Interested in an item but a little short on currency? No problem! I do accept various trades!
But please do not offer to simple sell me items. At this point in time I am not interested in direct sales.
Dragons wrote:
Duke is looking for many, many dream dragons and the list is always being updated! There is a thread dedicated to these dragons and is located here

Art wrote:
If you would like to offer art as a trade for various items, feel free to offer! Please link any samples you can (or to your thread if you have one).

Food wrote:
Vibrant Prickly Insect ] Autumn Pennant
Juvenile Prairie Skink Weird Purple Skink Green-throated Skink Opal Cobra Emerald Striker
Sentinel Fish Deepwater Constructor

Materials wrote:
Driftwood Log Rhodochrosite Hardy Antler Carved Harpy Mask Kamaitachi Blades Umbral Yarn

Apparel wrote:
These items are wish list apparel items that I will accept as a form of trade; obviously there are a few that I do not expect to be offered here. If the item your are trading it worth more than the item you are buying, I have no issue in paying the difference, should you request it, but it must be requested.

Boneyard Tatters Frigid Fugitive Shackles
Tricktrouper Crown Windbound Plumage Thresher Flatfins Naturalist Adornments

Night Sky Tail Bangle

Firebreather Cape
Cleaver

Desert Dynasty Headdress Desert Dynasty Waist Cinch Desert Dynasty Cuffs Desert Dynasty Tail Rings Off-White Skypost Sandals Yelling Wyrmpeck Screaming Tickbird Paunchy Red Percher Paunchy Green Percher Talkative Hookbeak Chattering Parrot Ethereal Entourage Pixie Procession Filigree Rapier Ravenskull Broadsword Valkyrie Blade

Familiars wrote:
These familiars are simply the ones I'm missing and will accept as a form of trade; obviously there are a few that I do not expect to be offered here. If the familiar your are trading it worth more than the item you are buying, I have no issue in paying the difference, should you request it, but it must be requested.

Acid-Tongue Serpenta Algae-Bottom Slarg Anomalous Nekomata Anomalous Skink Arcane Sprite Autumn Sea Dragon
Barking Jester Black Dwarf Unicorn Blue Vein Pansy Bone Fiend Boolean
Candycane Xolo Cinderkelp Loach Cog Frog Conjoined Skink Crowned Roc Crystalhide Jester
Dappled Dunhoof Darktouched Chimera Disoriented Spirit Driftwood Baron Dwarf Unicorn
Earth Sprite
Fallen Streak Featherback Boar Fire Sprite Fluted Pukasloth Frost Delver
Golden Bantam Fangar Golden Featherfin Golden Idol Goldenbeast Great Blue Waveskimmer Greater Sandstrike
Hati Hawksbill Goliath Highreach Bonepicker Hippojay
Ice Sprite Irregular Nekomata
Light Sprite Longneck Medium Longneck Scholar
Malevolent Spirit Maned Cobra Maren Shark Hunter Melprin Molten Wartoad
Orange Blotch Pansy Overcharged Silverbeast
Painted Protobeast Plague Sprite Pronghorn Stomper Protobeast
Red-Footed Akirbeak Rivermouth Flatbill Roc Rosy Peryton Roundhorn Melprin Ruby Webwing
Seaweed Scavenger Shadow Sprite Shimmering Xolo Silver Featherfin Skycat Smoke Gyre Speedy Spellwall Boran Spined Cobra Spinel Vulstal Spotted Pukasloth Stone Borer
Tar-Trooper Slarg Tendril Loach Tufted Leaf Beetle
Undying Featherback
Wartoad Wave Sweeper Wind Sprite Wraith Hound

Battle Items wrote:
Ambush Eliminate Regeneration

Skins wrote:
Feel free to offer skins/accents for trade. I tend to not actively seek them out, but do enjoy them. I prefer accents to skins.

Other wrote:
Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg

Rusted Treasure Chest Iron Treasure Chest Gilded Decorative Chest

Breed Change: Pearlcatcher x2 Breed Change: Ridgeback x2 Breed Change: Coatl x2

Primary Gene: Crystal x10 Primary Gene: Vipera x1 Primary Gene: Cherub x3 Primary Gene: Speckle x1
Primary Gene: Clown x1 Primary Gene: Poison x1 Primary Gene: Bar x1 Primary Gene: Ripple x1

Secondary Gene: Butterfly x4 Secondary Gene: Peregrine x2 Secondary Gene: Daub x1 Secondary Gene: Shimmer x4
Secondary Gene: Facet x9

Tertiary Gene: Glimmer x16 Tertiary Gene: Spines x2 Tertiary Gene: Underbelly x2 Tertiary Gene: Crackle x2
Tertiary Gene: Smoke x2 Tertiary Gene: Circuit x1 Tertiary Gene: Thylacine x1

Scroll of Renaming x1 Tri-Color Scatterscroll
JWlblI8.png243.gif
Save 7 just in case
Save 7 just in case
JWlblI8.png243.gif
Save 8 just in case
Save 8 just in case
JWlblI8.png243.gif
[center][img]http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x400/isosDuke/open_zpsxwm94iay.png[/img][/center]
open_zpsxwm94iay.png
JWlblI8.png243.gif
^
^
JWlblI8.png243.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23