Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [WIP] Battle Boost 3.0
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 53 54
@SheofSilence do you happen to have any Charged Might Fragments? I am in need of three.
I'm also going to be looking for x3 Light Might Fragments and x3 Water Fragments, if I could be put on a pinglist when if you come cross those. x3 I can send stones in return of course~

Apophis is my Light, Nightshade is my Lightning, and Majorelle is my water bab.

ANy suggestions on how to make my team better for the future?
@SheofSilence do you happen to have any Charged Might Fragments? I am in need of three.
I'm also going to be looking for x3 Light Might Fragments and x3 Water Fragments, if I could be put on a pinglist when if you come cross those. x3 I can send stones in return of course~

Apophis is my Light, Nightshade is my Lightning, and Majorelle is my water bab.

ANy suggestions on how to make my team better for the future?
@QueenDeathclaw I'll send some stones over :) I'd recommend having a mage, but for three warriors, your team is coming along great!
@QueenDeathclaw I'll send some stones over :) I'd recommend having a mage, but for three warriors, your team is coming along great!
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
bump
bump
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
up
up
@SheofSilence
Hello ^-^
I'm from the January-window, so I think I count as a newbie, and I would like to trade a Berserker for an Ambush, if that is available at the moment (I'm a bit confused because of the waitlist).
@SheofSilence
Hello ^-^
I'm from the January-window, so I think I count as a newbie, and I would like to trade a Berserker for an Ambush, if that is available at the moment (I'm a bit confused because of the waitlist).
@SugarSkullRiley I completely forgot I had shifted it to a waitlist T^T thank you for reminding me!!! I can add you to it, if you'd like, but the people already on it have higher priority.
@SugarSkullRiley I completely forgot I had shifted it to a waitlist T^T thank you for reminding me!!! I can add you to it, if you'd like, but the people already on it have higher priority.
@pupz135 I have an ambush, if you still need it. Do you have any stones to swap for it?

@Kaolyn @Xierroh Sap is in stock!!

@pupz135 I have an ambush, if you still need it. Do you have any stones to swap for it?

@Kaolyn @Xierroh Sap is in stock!!

@SheofSilence That would be nice! ^-^
@SheofSilence That would be nice! ^-^
@Sheofsilence thank you! But I feel that I'm doing fine on my own now, so I'd like the stones to go to those who need them :D Good luck!
@Sheofsilence thank you! But I feel that I'm doing fine on my own now, so I'd like the stones to go to those who need them :D Good luck!
@SheofSilence

Hello : D what would you like for that Field Manual?

And I was a little confused by the box for newbies? Is it only fir newbies period, or can you trade for something in the box with something else in the box? Just clarifying DX sorry if I misunderstood.
@SheofSilence

Hello : D what would you like for that Field Manual?

And I was a little confused by the box for newbies? Is it only fir newbies period, or can you trade for something in the box with something else in the box? Just clarifying DX sorry if I misunderstood.
5F9davC.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 53 54