Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [WIP] Battle Boost 3.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
@sheofsilence Thanks ^_^
@sheofsilence Thanks ^_^
sxrFjUf.gif
@SheofSilence hi! I'm a newbie, and i see you don't have any eliminates or ambushes left — however can I be added to a ping list for when you recieve more? ^_^
@SheofSilence hi! I'm a newbie, and i see you don't have any eliminates or ambushes left — however can I be added to a ping list for when you recieve more? ^_^
@sheofsilence I joined within the last 6 months, so would I be able to get something from the high demand box? Or do I have to trade something from that box in order to get something?
@sheofsilence I joined within the last 6 months, so would I be able to get something from the high demand box? Or do I have to trade something from that box in order to get something?
tumblr_o3djn9G71W1tnrsx6o3_r1_500.png
@Xierroh You joined in the last six months, so you can trade for something in the High Demand box :) older users are limited to trading for the more common stones.
@Xierroh You joined in the last six months, so you can trade for something in the High Demand box :) older users are limited to trading for the more common stones.
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
@SheoofSilence

Yes please! I can trade like 3 beserkers! (And might stones and discipline, as well as bolts and slashes!)
@SheoofSilence

Yes please! I can trade like 3 beserkers! (And might stones and discipline, as well as bolts and slashes!)
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@SheofSilence
I joined last month! Could I get a rally? I have an aid I can trade with ^^
@SheofSilence
I joined last month! Could I get a rally? I have an aid I can trade with ^^
@SheofSilence May I please be put on the pinglist for Eliminate, Rally, and Sap? o:
@SheofSilence May I please be put on the pinglist for Eliminate, Rally, and Sap? o:
tumblr_o3djn9G71W1tnrsx6o3_r1_500.png
@Xierroh Sure thing!
@Xierroh Sure thing!
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
@LadyMillennia Whoops! Sorry that I missed your post. Unfortunately I'm all out of rally, but I'll add you to the pinglist.
@LadyMillennia Whoops! Sorry that I missed your post. Unfortunately I'm all out of rally, but I'll add you to the pinglist.
@SheofSilence

Sending some might stones~

Could you ping me if you get a Reflect? And if you ever end up swimming in potions, because pseudo-Nuzlocke still says that anyone who faints is dead...
@SheofSilence

Sending some might stones~

Could you ping me if you get a Reflect? And if you ever end up swimming in potions, because pseudo-Nuzlocke still says that anyone who faints is dead...
4UUQPPZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54