Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | //closed until next fest
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 311 312
@SnailMuffin

May I buy the colorburst buttersnake with snow?
@SnailMuffin

May I buy the colorburst buttersnake with snow?
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@SnailMuffin How much snow (or if you really must, snow/treasure mix) would you charge for the following? (Yes, I'm interested in all of them, I'm not just price checking for fun. lol)

Corsair's Eye Patch
Diver Sash
Druidic Sash
LeafyGladeboughs
Starseer Armband
Crimson Wing Silks
Mysterious Mantle

Driftwood Baron
Glossy Duskrat
@SnailMuffin How much snow (or if you really must, snow/treasure mix) would you charge for the following? (Yes, I'm interested in all of them, I'm not just price checking for fun. lol)

Corsair's Eye Patch
Diver Sash
Druidic Sash
LeafyGladeboughs
Starseer Armband
Crimson Wing Silks
Mysterious Mantle

Driftwood Baron
Glossy Duskrat
KmfmwJd.png tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif iDmxIKi.gif 4cGyCdL.gif
@SnailMuffin
Okay, for the three familiars, can I do 355 snow and 175k? I think it's slightly higher then the asking price, I don't mind, I need to get rid of snow, haha.
@SnailMuffin
Okay, for the three familiars, can I do 355 snow and 175k? I think it's slightly higher then the asking price, I don't mind, I need to get rid of snow, haha.
2VP3h0i.gifv0bd3FH.png
@SnailMuffin ok lets do this for your noc egg

6 Amethyst Striker (9kt) + Crimson Rogue Vest (24kt) + Deepmine Aardvark (27kt) + Peacevine Aardvark (13kt) + Black Breeches (40kt, i was surprised) + Leather Aviator Satchel (13kt) + Light Runestone (40kt) + 2 Igneous Flow ( 14kt)= 180kt
@SnailMuffin ok lets do this for your noc egg

6 Amethyst Striker (9kt) + Crimson Rogue Vest (24kt) + Deepmine Aardvark (27kt) + Peacevine Aardvark (13kt) + Black Breeches (40kt, i was surprised) + Leather Aviator Satchel (13kt) + Light Runestone (40kt) + 2 Igneous Flow ( 14kt)= 180kt
@SnailMuffin
How many powerful serthis poisons do you have?
@SnailMuffin
How many powerful serthis poisons do you have?
fSKEqvh.pngiZNHxAi.gifEYcGP9d.gif5pu1nFj.png12vRxt6.gif
@Snailmuffin

How much snow for your eggs? (each)

Edit: Also have scarlet wooly coat
@Snailmuffin

How much snow for your eggs? (each)

Edit: Also have scarlet wooly coat
@SnailMuffin

Sorry, nevermind my asking; traded all my snow for gems, have to head offline now, good luck on selling stuff.
@SnailMuffin

Sorry, nevermind my asking; traded all my snow for gems, have to head offline now, good luck on selling stuff.
2VP3h0i.gifv0bd3FH.png
hoooooly moly i didn't expect to get a lot of pings on this thread. my coli luck seems to have run out, so now i'm also looking for [b]gala skins/accents[/b] (except for the two baldwin exclusive ones) and i'm valuing all of them at 35kT i should also probably add that i'm [b]not looking for pure snow offers on rare/pretty expensive things i have[/b] [s]it's on the first post but i still feel like there's a need for me to say it again [/s] @Sap88 @ThunderShock Those are all doable, I'll send over the items if you're still looking! @xMaki Anything here + the Teardrop apparel (Excluding the Chroma stuff) is fair game [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/8091/f/2016/030/1/e/asj_by_snailmuffin-d9pwkzj.png[/img]
hoooooly moly i didn't expect to get a lot of pings on this thread.
my coli luck seems to have run out, so now i'm also looking for gala skins/accents (except for the two baldwin exclusive ones) and i'm valuing all of them at 35kT
i should also probably add that i'm not looking for pure snow offers on rare/pretty expensive things i have it's on the first post but i still feel like there's a need for me to say it again

@Sap88 @ThunderShock
Those are all doable, I'll send over the items if you're still looking!

@xMaki
Anything here + the Teardrop apparel (Excluding the Chroma stuff) is fair game
asj_by_snailmuffin-d9pwkzj.png
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@snailmuffin sent! :)
@snailmuffin sent! :)
@SnailMuffin
Just spent some of my snow. Can you put on hold for me? I have like 60 snow, want the buttersnake. (Be back in like an hour lol)
@SnailMuffin
Just spent some of my snow. Can you put on hold for me? I have like 60 snow, want the buttersnake. (Be back in like an hour lol)
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 311 312