Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | //closed until next fest
1 2 ... 299 300 301 302 303 ... 311 312
whe ezes i forgot you three, my apologies orz

@BlackRayser
frameofreality's asked about the tassets, and it's at 148 embers

i have like 30 gravel at the moment, sso a stack of 10 would be, according to lah prices... 20kt/20g/40 embers

@Al3s1s
crazed powermith - 78 embers

@HPE24
oh! the total for those familiars would be 254, discount applied! (today i learned that a lithetail assassin is going for 170kt, while the gem price is just at 35g. #justlittleauctionhousethings)
whe ezes i forgot you three, my apologies orz

@BlackRayser
frameofreality's asked about the tassets, and it's at 148 embers

i have like 30 gravel at the moment, sso a stack of 10 would be, according to lah prices... 20kt/20g/40 embers

@Al3s1s
crazed powermith - 78 embers

@HPE24
oh! the total for those familiars would be 254, discount applied! (today i learned that a lithetail assassin is going for 170kt, while the gem price is just at 35g. #justlittleauctionhousethings)
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
If frameofreality didn't pick the tassets then I'll take them!
Never mind about the gravels, I managed to get them in another way :)
If frameofreality didn't pick the tassets then I'll take them!
Never mind about the gravels, I managed to get them in another way :)
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
Ah that's great!! I'll send the embers :D
Ah that's great!! I'll send the embers :D
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
I started playing during the Wavecrest Saturnalia, so I have the Fathomsearch Ambassador and the Gladegift Ambassador. I also bought Murkmirth Ambassador on AH (somebody forgot to add a 0 to the price lol). Any other than these 3 would be cool.

CR for Ursa sent!
I started playing during the Wavecrest Saturnalia, so I have the Fathomsearch Ambassador and the Gladegift Ambassador. I also bought Murkmirth Ambassador on AH (somebody forgot to add a 0 to the price lol). Any other than these 3 would be cool.

CR for Ursa sent!
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
@SnailMuffin

Okay, Sending CR for it.
@SnailMuffin

Okay, Sending CR for it.
@SnailMuffin How much individually for:[list][*]Eye of Talona [*]Laybrush Larcenist [*]Lithetail Assassin [*]Longneck Lampooner [*]Manticorian Provocateur [*]Mistyhollow Agent[/list] ...so I can toss you some FC that I'll grind over the cap of my quest :) If the spreadsheet was outdated, just name me your prices for those that are available.
@SnailMuffin
How much individually for:
  • Eye of Talona
  • Laybrush Larcenist
  • Lithetail Assassin
  • Longneck Lampooner
  • Manticorian Provocateur
  • Mistyhollow Agent
...so I can toss you some FC that I'll grind over the cap of my quest :)
If the spreadsheet was outdated, just name me your prices for those that are available.
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
sure, I’ll have to get the embers first.
sure, I’ll have to get the embers first.
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
Hi there! How much would it be for an Ichor Nymph, Blight Nymph, and Cloud Nymph?
Hi there! How much would it be for an Ichor Nymph, Blight Nymph, and Cloud Nymph?
Sam -- she/her/hers, FR +0
@sikora yeehaw, a lucky find, that funky crow. now let's see... [columns] [b]Ambassadors[/b] Luminous Voltaic Conflagrant Spellwrought Contaminated Crystalcourt Glitterfreeze Aerborne [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxxx [nextcol] [b]Treasure[/b] 49,000 26,000 30,000 40,000 34,000 92,000 44,000 95,000 [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxxx [nextcol] [b]Gems[/b] 49 26 30 40 34 92 44 95 [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxxx [nextcol] [b]Festival Currency[/b] 98 52 60 80 68 184 88 190 [/columns] [b]Totals (T/G/FC order):[/b] 410kt/410g/820 embers; for everything it's 350kt/350g/700 embers @Duosora [columns] [b]Items[/b] Eye of Talona Laybrush Larcenist Lithetail Assassin Longneck Lampooner Manticorian Provocateur Mistyhollow Agent [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxxx [nextcol] [b]Festival Currency[/b] 70 138 80 68 70 50 [/columns] [b]Total:[/b] 476 embers @Samanthor [columns] [b]Items[/b] Ichor Nymph Blight Nymph Cloud Nymph [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxxx [nextcol] [b]Treasure[/b] 30,000 28,000 32,433 [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxxx [nextcol] [b]Gems[/b] 30 28 32 [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxxx [nextcol] [b]Festival Currency[/b] 60 56 64 [/columns] [b]Totals (T/G/FC order):[/b] 90,433t/90g/180 embers ------ [b]links[/b] [indent] spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c98gFFHMry1IpY6GVpDDDMRBWCshBfBtg-7T17yb43I/edit?usp=sharing * [i]note[/i]- as of now, the sections that are up to date are: apparel, familiars ----- [b]notes[/b] [emoji=money bag] ratio is 500t : 0.5g : 1 glowing ember, or 1kt : 1g : 2 glowing embers [emoji=shadow rune] i am [b]not[/b] buying fest currency, only trading what i have for them [emoji=shadow rune] [b]do not ping[/b], i am subscribed [emoji=shadow rune] activity here is semi-waning, apologies for late replies x_x' ----- [center][b][color=red]Unless you've asked for an item(s) before this, no more posts after this point[/b][/center]
@sikora
yeehaw, a lucky find, that funky crow. now let's see...
Ambassadors
Luminous
Voltaic
Conflagrant
Spellwrought
Contaminated
Crystalcourt
Glitterfreeze
Aerborne
xxxxx
Treasure
xxxxx
Gems
xxxxx
Festival Currency
Totals (T/G/FC order): 410kt/410g/820 embers; for everything it's 350kt/350g/700 embers

@Duosora
Items
Eye of Talona
Laybrush Larcenist
Lithetail Assassin
Longneck Lampooner
Manticorian Provocateur
Mistyhollow Agent
xxxxx
Festival Currency
Total: 476 embers

@Samanthor
Items
Ichor Nymph
Blight Nymph
Cloud Nymph
xxxxx
Treasure
xxxxx
Gems
xxxxx
Festival Currency
Totals (T/G/FC order): 90,433t/90g/180 embers

links
spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c98gFFHMry1IpY6GVpDDDMRBWCshBfBtg-7T17yb43I/edit?usp=sharing
* note- as of now, the sections that are up to date are: apparel, familiars

notes
ratio is 500t : 0.5g : 1 glowing ember, or 1kt : 1g : 2 glowing embers
i am not buying fest currency, only trading what i have for them
do not ping, i am subscribed
activity here is semi-waning, apologies for late replies x_x'

Unless you've asked for an item(s) before this, no more posts after this point
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin
CR me all of these and I'll respond today with embers :)
If I CR'd you earlier it means that I've managed to snag enough embers before you CR'd and you can simply respond with fams :)
(post will be edited on fact)
@SnailMuffin
CR me all of these and I'll respond today with embers :)
If I CR'd you earlier it means that I've managed to snag enough embers before you CR'd and you can simply respond with fams :)
(post will be edited on fact)
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team: