Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | //closed until next fest
1 2 ... 267 268 269 270 271 ... 311 312
Cool, I can do that! Let me set up a CR :D
Cool, I can do that! Let me set up a CR :D
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
@SnailMuffin

hi there ! can i have a price check on the peace dove, daisy flowerfall, and luminous halo please?
@SnailMuffin

hi there ! can i have a price check on the peace dove, daisy flowerfall, and luminous halo please?
Cosimia123.gif
hi im cosimia!
i like frogs
forever young ♥

@snailmuffin brilliant, put those on hold for me, please and thank you.
@snailmuffin brilliant, put those on hold for me, please and thank you.
PGUlc7F.png xeV9D9F.png npTBmWx.png OPzMtgk.pnghzemmQf.png jNBdWwL.png
@SnailMuffin

My appologies. I misread the ratio, thinking it was 1-to-1. I think I'll be able to get 430 so if you could hold one that would be wonderful!
@SnailMuffin

My appologies. I misread the ratio, thinking it was 1-to-1. I think I'll be able to get 430 so if you could hold one that would be wonderful!
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
@SnailMuffin Can I ask for the price for the 4 festival halos and the ice princess chest? It would be brilliant if it was calculated in geodes :)
@SnailMuffin Can I ask for the price for the 4 festival halos and the ice princess chest? It would be brilliant if it was calculated in geodes :)
8RphsYG.png
@SnailMuffin
would you take fest chests?
im needing fire, arcane, lightning and light goblins
@SnailMuffin
would you take fest chests?
im needing fire, arcane, lightning and light goblins
Kris/Phlox
Hungry Hatchlings Food bank
Lotsa gaolers shack
TE free bios & graphics
pumpkaboo_pixel_art__by_thelunarcrash-d6pakoo.png Other shops
HHFB Donor Raffle
TE Art portfolio
TE bio shop
Hi, I'm interested in your Brass Scale Greaves and Genteel Azure Ovalcrown, how much FC would you like for those two? :) I haven't checked prices, but I'd be willing to pay in the equivalent of the MP price in case the Lightning flight discount makes it cheaper than that.
Hi, I'm interested in your Brass Scale Greaves and Genteel Azure Ovalcrown, how much FC would you like for those two? :) I haven't checked prices, but I'd be willing to pay in the equivalent of the MP price in case the Lightning flight discount makes it cheaper than that.
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@Cosimia
Items
Peace Dove
Daisy Flowerfall
Luminous Halo
xxxxx
Treasure
xxxxx
Gems
xxxxx
Festival Currency
Totals (T/G/FC order): 294.5kt/327g/654 geodes (for all three it's 261kt/290g/580 geodes)

@TheFortissima
will do, gonna edit the on hold post in a moment

@Chaosarceus
ye that's okay, it happens (i've managed to misread/mistype a bunch of things, regardless of how much sleep i get jkbmfsjk)
i can totally hold onto the funky edgy plague arm for ya! just ping me or set up a cr when you're ready

@Mistle
Items
Luminous Halo
Voltaic Halo
Conflagrant Halo
Spellwrought Halo
Contaminated Halo
Ice Princess Chest
xxxxx
Festival Currency
Total: 1070 geodes (for all it's 963)

@TerminalEternity
assuming the chests are the ones that were released for this weeks festival, then yes. all of them are valued at the dom price for skins, 29750t if memory serves me right
Items
Shining Goblin
Sparkling Goblin
Blazing Goblin
Enchanting Goblin
xxxxx
Treasure
xxxxx
Gems
Totals (T/G order): 107.8kt/120g value

i think that's... at least 3 chests?

@MafiaVamp
i've added the discount. oddly enough, no brass greaves were on the ah, so i based it off of the lowest price for greaves
Items
Brass Scale Greaves
Genteel Azure Ovalcrown
xxxxx
Festival Currency
Total: 68 geodes

@Cosimia
Items
Peace Dove
Daisy Flowerfall
Luminous Halo
xxxxx
Treasure
xxxxx
Gems
xxxxx
Festival Currency
Totals (T/G/FC order): 294.5kt/327g/654 geodes (for all three it's 261kt/290g/580 geodes)

@TheFortissima
will do, gonna edit the on hold post in a moment

@Chaosarceus
ye that's okay, it happens (i've managed to misread/mistype a bunch of things, regardless of how much sleep i get jkbmfsjk)
i can totally hold onto the funky edgy plague arm for ya! just ping me or set up a cr when you're ready

@Mistle
Items
Luminous Halo
Voltaic Halo
Conflagrant Halo
Spellwrought Halo
Contaminated Halo
Ice Princess Chest
xxxxx
Festival Currency
Total: 1070 geodes (for all it's 963)

@TerminalEternity
assuming the chests are the ones that were released for this weeks festival, then yes. all of them are valued at the dom price for skins, 29750t if memory serves me right
Items
Shining Goblin
Sparkling Goblin
Blazing Goblin
Enchanting Goblin
xxxxx
Treasure
xxxxx
Gems
Totals (T/G order): 107.8kt/120g value

i think that's... at least 3 chests?

@MafiaVamp
i've added the discount. oddly enough, no brass greaves were on the ah, so i based it off of the lowest price for greaves
Items
Brass Scale Greaves
Genteel Azure Ovalcrown
xxxxx
Festival Currency
Total: 68 geodes

23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin Sorry I didn’t quite understand the ‘for all 963’...if it means if I order all that would be 963 I’ll place an order! If you can put them on hold of course :)
@SnailMuffin Sorry I didn’t quite understand the ‘for all 963’...if it means if I order all that would be 963 I’ll place an order! If you can put them on hold of course :)
8RphsYG.png
I ended up buying the Genteel Azure Ovalcrown off the MP earlier, but I'd still like to grab the Brass Scale Greaves for 26 Deepearth Geodes, I'll send a CR. Thank you, for the discount too!
I ended up buying the Genteel Azure Ovalcrown off the MP earlier, but I'd still like to grab the Brass Scale Greaves for 26 Deepearth Geodes, I'll send a CR. Thank you, for the discount too!
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
1 2 ... 267 268 269 270 271 ... 311 312