Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Ichamo's Wishlist/Trading & Buying Hub!
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center]Also found in [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=153746&tab=dragon&did=31192023]this dragon's bio![/url] (The bio version is actually a bit more accurate and up-to-date) Hello! This is my Wishlist/Trading/Buying thread. It has my most wanted items, which I'd gladly buy or trade for! In other words: If you have one of the items on this list you feel like getting rid of for one reason or another, either give me a price or maybe even post a link to a list of items you want, and we can either trade or I can buy it from you. Or maybe even a combination of both? I also can do art- I will 100% draw for anything [decently valuable, usually not treasure marketplace stuff] on this list! [size=4][b]I'm subscribed, no need to ping![/b][/size] ------- [/center] [quote=Apparel-please check the dragon's link to see which items are needed from each set] [color=black][b][i]Festival stuff[/b][/i] [indent]-[/indent] [color=black][b][i]Gem Marketplace Stuff[/b][/i] [indent] -[item=Black Aviator coat] [/indent] [color=black][b][i]Non-gem but Not Cheap[/b][/i] [indent]-Crimson Silk Set for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=153746&tab=dragon&did=27552723]Noctiluca[/url][/indent] [color=black][b][i]Cheap-ish stuff[/b][/i] [indent]-Gold Silk Set for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=153746&tab=dragon&did=12178238]Riftwalker[/url] [/quote] [/indent] ------- [quote=Vistas] [indent]-[item=vista: feral visage] -[item=vista: archer's way][/indent][/quote] -------- [quote=Genes (aka: save meeee)] I've organized all the genes I need for my projects in this [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iTqq43k1SmRK6vY7yUAAswpl2BYgxKJMSvBBVwLSzrQ/edit?usp=sharing]spreadsheet[/url]. [b]Currently questing for[/b]: -Facet for Riftwalker -Glimmer for Riverstar[/quote] -------- [quote=Accents and Skins] Buy me an [item=Accent Blueprint] or any of the bundle variants and i will scream. externally and internally. [color=transparent]- -[/color] [indent][i][b]Usermade[/b][/i]: -[skin=20071] [i][b]Festival Accents[/b][/i] -[/indent][/quote] -------------- [quote=Dragons] My full wishlist can be found [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2043697]here[/url].[/quote] [i]--This wishlist will be updated as frequently as possible--[/i] [color=transparent]CURRENT TRADE/SELLING OFFERS FROM PEEPS: [LIST][/LIST]
Also found in this dragon's bio! (The bio version is actually a bit more accurate and up-to-date)

Hello! This is my Wishlist/Trading/Buying thread. It has my most wanted items, which I'd gladly buy or trade for!

In other words: If you have one of the items on this list you feel like getting rid of for one reason or another, either give me a price or maybe even post a link to a list of items you want, and we can either trade or I can buy it from you. Or maybe even a combination of both?

I also can do art- I will 100% draw for anything [decently valuable, usually not treasure marketplace stuff] on this list!

I'm subscribed, no need to ping!
Apparel-please check the dragon's link to see which items are needed from each set wrote:
Festival stuff
-
Gem Marketplace Stuff
- Black Aviator Coat
Non-gem but Not Cheap
-Crimson Silk Set for Noctiluca
Cheap-ish stuff
-Gold Silk Set for Riftwalker

Vistas wrote:
- Vista: Feral Visage
- Vista: Archer's Way

Genes (aka: save meeee) wrote:
I've organized all the genes I need for my projects in this spreadsheet.

Currently questing for:
-Facet for Riftwalker
-Glimmer for Riverstar

Accents and Skins wrote:
Buy me an Accent Blueprint or any of the bundle variants and i will scream. externally and internally.
-
-
Usermade:
-
Festival Accents
-

Dragons wrote:
My full wishlist can be found here.

--This wishlist will be updated as frequently as possible--

CURRENT TRADE/SELLING OFFERS FROM PEEPS:
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
@Ichamo I have most of the sky silks :D
@Ichamo I have most of the sky silks :D
Probably sleeping
@Ichamo Yep! They've just been sitting in my hoard :P
@Ichamo Yep! They've just been sitting in my hoard :P
Probably sleeping
@Ichamo I'm so bad at pricing XD I have all of them except for either of the face pieces and wing piece. Whatever you think they're worth/willing to pay
@Ichamo I'm so bad at pricing XD I have all of them except for either of the face pieces and wing piece. Whatever you think they're worth/willing to pay
Probably sleeping
@Ichamo Of course! Take as long as you need :3 (I understand entirely..... those festival skins...)
@Ichamo Of course! Take as long as you need :3 (I understand entirely..... those festival skins...)
Probably sleeping
@Ichamo

Hey Ichamo, let me see if I can help you out and brew you a Toxic gene
@Ichamo

Hey Ichamo, let me see if I can help you out and brew you a Toxic gene
tumblr_inline_njviwmxG231qg2i5p.png
@Ichamo
Well...how bout you figure out who's it for first before I make a gene that could possibly end up sitting in my hoard :3
@Ichamo
Well...how bout you figure out who's it for first before I make a gene that could possibly end up sitting in my hoard :3
tumblr_inline_njviwmxG231qg2i5p.png
@Ichamo I have an extra [item=Journeyman Satchels] if you're still looking! I can go under the AH if you're going to buy it directly :3 I can also do item trades~
@Ichamo
I have an extra Journeyman Satchels if you're still looking! I can go under the AH if you're going to buy it directly :3 I can also do item trades~
m16OKP.jpeg
@Ichamo
Hmm well I like hoarding things, so old fest (even the recent wind, shadow, or ice ones) would interest me! or leftover holiday currency, yes :v I also don't have any of the Sylvan apparel pieces, so if you have any of those that would be cool! and uhh I'm looking for Baldwin fodder too (apparel and familiars), I can accept those XD
@Ichamo
Hmm well I like hoarding things, so old fest (even the recent wind, shadow, or ice ones) would interest me! or leftover holiday currency, yes :v I also don't have any of the Sylvan apparel pieces, so if you have any of those that would be cool! and uhh I'm looking for Baldwin fodder too (apparel and familiars), I can accept those XD
m16OKP.jpeg
@Ichamo
Oh yeah that would be amazing! I was still on hiatus when the Shadow festival came and gone, so more of those apparel is much appreciated XD

Let's see, the Gloomwillow Guide is going for 60k in the AH, and the Satchels for 100k.
Which trade would you prefer?:

My side: Satchels + 20k
Yours: 2 Gloomwillow Guides

OR

My side: Satchels
Yours: 1 Guide + 40k

?
@Ichamo
Oh yeah that would be amazing! I was still on hiatus when the Shadow festival came and gone, so more of those apparel is much appreciated XD

Let's see, the Gloomwillow Guide is going for 60k in the AH, and the Satchels for 100k.
Which trade would you prefer?:

My side: Satchels + 20k
Yours: 2 Gloomwillow Guides

OR

My side: Satchels
Yours: 1 Guide + 40k

?
m16OKP.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6