Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 94 95
@manimanimani Hello :) So I have all this stuff: [img]http://i.imgur.com/BGtZLld.png[/img] plus Red Octupus x1 and Catoptria Glass Moth x6 (ignore the Lucky Star in the corner, it's there because I'm melting it down for Baldwin) I'd be quite interested in your Ethereal Trickster and/or Blushing Pink Rose(s)?
@manimanimani Hello :) So I have all this stuff:

BGtZLld.png

plus Red Octupus x1 and Catoptria Glass Moth x6 (ignore the Lucky Star in the corner, it's there because I'm melting it down for Baldwin)

I'd be quite interested in your Ethereal Trickster and/or Blushing Pink Rose(s)?
BcpVXH1.png VyLJkjG.png
1ICxM4l.png
Mmip61t.png
@manimanimani Could I take the Trickster and you make up the remaining difference in green sludge? (Probably 11-12?)

(Just realised it's cheaper to just buy a Sakura Flowerfall than to trade for it xD )
@manimanimani Could I take the Trickster and you make up the remaining difference in green sludge? (Probably 11-12?)

(Just realised it's cheaper to just buy a Sakura Flowerfall than to trade for it xD )
BcpVXH1.png VyLJkjG.png
1ICxM4l.png
Mmip61t.png
@manimanimani - I have... 1x [item=morning star] 1x [item=glow star] 1x [item=potash peach] How much apparel could I approx. get for that? 60k worth? =o
@manimanimani - I have...

1x Morning Star
1x Glow Star
1x Potash Peach

How much apparel could I approx. get for that? 60k worth? =o
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@manimanimani - Yep! Just wanted to clear that was the value.

I would be quite interested in the earrings, pendants, chokers, necklaces- like the tiny jewelry. Just not sure how much that would total to. =o

The little tiny belts might be nice too if I still had some value trade-worth left.

What do you think? How much does that total to?
@manimanimani - Yep! Just wanted to clear that was the value.

I would be quite interested in the earrings, pendants, chokers, necklaces- like the tiny jewelry. Just not sure how much that would total to. =o

The little tiny belts might be nice too if I still had some value trade-worth left.

What do you think? How much does that total to?
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@manimanimani - I'm terrible, I forgot the chroma was coli-only! Haha.
Yeah that sounds fair, normal stuff + one chroma. Would the chroma pendant be ok? =o Lemme know! I'll send over the food items once you give me the all-clear if you want me to send 'em first.
@manimanimani - I'm terrible, I forgot the chroma was coli-only! Haha.
Yeah that sounds fair, normal stuff + one chroma. Would the chroma pendant be ok? =o Lemme know! I'll send over the food items once you give me the all-clear if you want me to send 'em first.
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@manimanimani - Ok! I'll dig the food items out of my Vault then.
@manimanimani - Ok! I'll dig the food items out of my Vault then.
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@manimanimani hey hey hey!

i have quite a lot of stuff you're looking for! i think at first i'll list my shiny star items, but if you're interested in a truly absurd amount of gathering food, i'm your man. i just don't want to list everything i have unless you'll be interested in buying/trading for a good deal of it...it's a lot of typing. :p

aight, shiny star items:
arctic lemming x1
starfish x1
boxer mantis x1
highgrass priest x1
charged duneberry x1

-
100k value total, yes?

@manimanimani hey hey hey!

i have quite a lot of stuff you're looking for! i think at first i'll list my shiny star items, but if you're interested in a truly absurd amount of gathering food, i'm your man. i just don't want to list everything i have unless you'll be interested in buying/trading for a good deal of it...it's a lot of typing. :p

aight, shiny star items:
arctic lemming x1
starfish x1
boxer mantis x1
highgrass priest x1
charged duneberry x1

-
100k value total, yes?

tumblr_o5syz9KGAP1qgife0o1_1280.png
@manimanimani

That White Slime offer sounds good. :) I'm getting ready for work, so it might be a little bit, but I'll send the everything as soon as I can.
@manimanimani

That White Slime offer sounds good. :) I'm getting ready for work, so it might be a little bit, but I'll send the everything as soon as I can.
@manimanimani
I got one Granny Smith apple, 4 cave geckos and 2 river wardens. What would that get me, apparel wise?
@manimanimani
I got one Granny Smith apple, 4 cave geckos and 2 river wardens. What would that get me, apparel wise?
@manimanimani
Anything really! But birdskull wise, only headpieces. No wraps please.
@manimanimani
Anything really! But birdskull wise, only headpieces. No wraps please.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 94 95