Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95
@manimanimani
All you cuckoo's and all your Leporidae Guise for 16 Trumpeter Swan
@manimanimani
All you cuckoo's and all your Leporidae Guise for 16 Trumpeter Swan
@manimanimani

Yes! I have more of other food in your message, not those I mentioned, if you would be interested?

And If you have more Night Flame, I would gladly take them.
@manimanimani

Yes! I have more of other food in your message, not those I mentioned, if you would be interested?

And If you have more Night Flame, I would gladly take them.
@manimanimani Can I trade you 8 noocars and 5 silver raccoons for your magnifiers?
@manimanimani Can I trade you 8 noocars and 5 silver raccoons for your magnifiers?
he/him // my soul became a hammer, i started to feel better
@manimanimani Totally! If you have more than that I probably have more of your foods, I just thought you only had 17.
@manimanimani Totally! If you have more than that I probably have more of your foods, I just thought you only had 17.
@manimanimani Ooh, I have a lot of this! I've got 2 fallen stars, 1 arctic lemming, 2 bog canaries, 99 nebulae floaters, 2 tuxedo urchins, 11 electric stingers, 50 everglade shortfins, 7 isopods, 12 bold jumping spiders, 2 dark-bordered beauty, 7 runic pug moth, 3 dwarf shelf fungus, and 1 dryad's saddle. And I'd be interested in chameleons and leaf insects for them! ^u^
@manimanimani Ooh, I have a lot of this! I've got 2 fallen stars, 1 arctic lemming, 2 bog canaries, 99 nebulae floaters, 2 tuxedo urchins, 11 electric stingers, 50 everglade shortfins, 7 isopods, 12 bold jumping spiders, 2 dark-bordered beauty, 7 runic pug moth, 3 dwarf shelf fungus, and 1 dryad's saddle. And I'd be interested in chameleons and leaf insects for them! ^u^
r5CjlMV.gif
@manimanimani what about:

5 trumpeter swans
4 black swans
8 noocars
7 silver raccoon
7 everglade shortfin
12 bold jumping spiders
2 dark creeper
@manimanimani what about:

5 trumpeter swans
4 black swans
8 noocars
7 silver raccoon
7 everglade shortfin
12 bold jumping spiders
2 dark creeper
@manimanimani Sounds good to me! And I don't know what to trade for those either, haha. Um, do you have any sharks? If not, more chameleons would be good. We could do double food points? I'll start sending all the above stuff over and we can work out the lemmings and stars momentarily, haha.
@manimanimani Sounds good to me! And I don't know what to trade for those either, haha. Um, do you have any sharks? If not, more chameleons would be good. We could do double food points? I'll start sending all the above stuff over and we can work out the lemmings and stars momentarily, haha.
r5CjlMV.gif
@manimanimani Ah, that sounds good to me! And no rush, haha, I can hold them as long as you need!
@manimanimani Ah, that sounds good to me! And no rush, haha, I can hold them as long as you need!
r5CjlMV.gif
@manimanimani I found more stuff when I was going through my hoard more closely, oh my goodness. (That's what I get for having 21 pages of unconverted food I guess, haha.) I'd take chameleons for it all if you've got that many, but any extra living stones or leaf insects would be good too!

24 blue throated budgie (4pt)
1 black capped budgie (4pt)
14 newt (4pt)
18 oasis songbird (4pt)
4 hellbender (4pt)
1 collared lemming (this one is a lemming again)
1 golden reefprince (7pt)
1 nightrage axolotl (7pt)
2 molten goby (4pt)
2 luminous shortfin (4pt)
5 pincushion urchin (5pt)
1 snowflake urchin (5pt)
51 yellow jumper (4pt)
4 jumping spiders (4pt)
30 catoptria grass moth (7pt)
5 false veneer moth (7pt)
2 cindervine (5pt)
6 dark creeper (5pt)
1 day lilies (4pt)
1 pinwheel paddies (4pt)
16 jungle lilies (4pt)
5 water lilies (4pt)
4 green plantain (7pt)
31 red banana (7pt)
1 jungle raincatch (7pt)
@manimanimani I found more stuff when I was going through my hoard more closely, oh my goodness. (That's what I get for having 21 pages of unconverted food I guess, haha.) I'd take chameleons for it all if you've got that many, but any extra living stones or leaf insects would be good too!

24 blue throated budgie (4pt)
1 black capped budgie (4pt)
14 newt (4pt)
18 oasis songbird (4pt)
4 hellbender (4pt)
1 collared lemming (this one is a lemming again)
1 golden reefprince (7pt)
1 nightrage axolotl (7pt)
2 molten goby (4pt)
2 luminous shortfin (4pt)
5 pincushion urchin (5pt)
1 snowflake urchin (5pt)
51 yellow jumper (4pt)
4 jumping spiders (4pt)
30 catoptria grass moth (7pt)
5 false veneer moth (7pt)
2 cindervine (5pt)
6 dark creeper (5pt)