Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | •w• Zero Levelling Service •w•
1 2 3 4 5
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/USKHPXQ.png[/img] Welcome to Zero Coliseum Services. Contrary to the name, we actually [i]do[/i] provide levelling services. Your trainers are @RayAnneliese & @Scyshe. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1682176#16274189]Levelling Service[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1682176#16274219]Item & Currency Grinding[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1682176#16274227]Level 25s For Sale[/url] [b]Why Zero?[/b] Because Scyshe goes by Zeru & RayAnneliese by Rei; Aesthetically, Zeru looks similar to Zero, while Rei can also mean Zero. [i]Lightning[/i] & [i]Shadow[/i] will receive a 10% discount on all services offered. [i]Newbies[/i] will receive a 20% discount on levelling services only. Gem conversion rates are taken at 1:700. ---------- RayAnneliese Status Online || [b]In Coli[/b] || Offline
USKHPXQ.png

Welcome to Zero Coliseum Services. Contrary to the name, we actually do provide levelling services. Your trainers are @RayAnneliese & @Scyshe.

Levelling Service
Item & Currency Grinding
Level 25s For Sale

Why Zero?
Because Scyshe goes by Zeru & RayAnneliese by Rei; Aesthetically, Zeru looks similar to Zero, while Rei can also mean Zero.

Lightning & Shadow will receive a 10% discount on all services offered.
Newbies will receive a 20% discount on levelling services only.

Gem conversion rates are taken at 1:700.

RayAnneliese Status

Online || In Coli || Offline
3PxlXSK.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/0zJr8Q4.png[/img][/center] [center][b]PLEASE READ THIS POST BEFORE REQUESTING FOR YOUR TRAINERS[/b] Due to circumstances, Rei is currently on an indefinite hiatus. Any lightning member can thus approach me, and I'll offer you the same 10% I do for Shadowlings in her place. (Scroll a few posts down to see if I have slots available.) We understand how difficult it is to get your first trainer to Lv25, so we're here to help as much as possible (at a price, of course)! Simply refer to the table below for the prices we charge per level. Your dragons will be left untouched (stats, stones and all) unless otherwise stated, in which [b]you will be required to provide the necessary battlestones[/b]. Stats will be distributed according to [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710]Culex's Guide[/url], just select the Mire, Trainer or Farmer build. If you decide to engage our services, simply pick your preferred trainer (it is suggested that you approach [s]RayAnneliese if you are from Lightning and[/s] Scyshe if you are from Shadow) and submit one of these order forms: (Note: If anybody is interested for your dragons to be trained by her instead of me, let me know, and I might create a pinglist for if and when she returns to Flight Rising. Thanks for your understanding!) [/center] [quote]@RayAnneliese Dragon to be trained (link): Desired level: Desired stat build (if any): Mire / Trainer / Farmer Battle stones provided: Yes / No Other (if any): [/quote] [quote]@Scyshe Dragon to be trained (link): Desired level: Desired stat build (if any): Mire / Trainer / Farmer Battle stones provided: Yes / No Other (if any): [/quote] [center]Once we give the a-okay, send over the dragon(s) in 1-way CRs, and we'll train them and send them back for the total cost. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/r2PSdGo.png[/img][/center] Note: Prices exclude the provision of battle stones. If your dragon isn't starting from Lv1, simply take the price of the level that you want your dragon to be trained to, then from it subtract the price for the level that your dragon is currently at. (E.g. You want a Lv7 trained to Lv18, it will cost 96kT minus 7kT, a total of 89kT) Also, we may accept payment plans and certain items (depending on the selected trainer), so ping us to ask any questions. [u]Waiting list:[/u] 1. 2. 3.[/center] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center]Scyshe Status [b]Online[/b] || In Coli || Offline[/center]
0zJr8Q4.png

PLEASE READ THIS POST BEFORE REQUESTING FOR YOUR TRAINERS
Due to circumstances, Rei is currently on an indefinite hiatus. Any lightning member can thus approach me, and I'll offer you the same 10% I do for Shadowlings in her place.

(Scroll a few posts down to see if I have slots available.)

We understand how difficult it is to get your first trainer to Lv25, so we're here to help as much as possible (at a price, of course)! Simply refer to the table below for the prices we charge per level.

Your dragons will be left untouched (stats, stones and all) unless otherwise stated, in which you will be required to provide the necessary battlestones. Stats will be distributed according to Culex's Guide, just select the Mire, Trainer or Farmer build.

If you decide to engage our services, simply pick your preferred trainer (it is suggested that you approach RayAnneliese if you are from Lightning and Scyshe if you are from Shadow) and submit one of these order forms:

(Note: If anybody is interested for your dragons to be trained by her instead of me, let me know, and I might create a pinglist for if and when she returns to Flight Rising. Thanks for your understanding!)

Quote:
@RayAnneliese
Dragon to be trained (link):
Desired level:
Desired stat build (if any): Mire / Trainer / Farmer
Battle stones provided: Yes / No
Other (if any):
Quote:
@Scyshe
Dragon to be trained (link):
Desired level:
Desired stat build (if any): Mire / Trainer / Farmer
Battle stones provided: Yes / No
Other (if any):

Once we give the a-okay, send over the dragon(s) in 1-way CRs, and we'll train them and send them back for the total cost.

r2PSdGo.png

Note: Prices exclude the provision of battle stones.

If your dragon isn't starting from Lv1, simply take the price of the level that you want your dragon to be trained to, then from it subtract the price for the level that your dragon is currently at. (E.g. You want a Lv7 trained to Lv18, it will cost 96kT minus 7kT, a total of 89kT)

Also, we may accept payment plans and certain items (depending on the selected trainer), so ping us to ask any questions.

Waiting list:

Scyshe Status

Online || In Coli || Offline
D7wuvpn.png
These services are currently unavailable as we are in the process of re-writing the shop. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/hYE2nmE.png[/img] [s]This is where you can order specific items, from food, materials, trinkets, even to familiars and apparel. The price depends on what item you'd like, and how much of it. Common items: Stacks of 99 will be delivered. You can order a maximum of 3 stacks each time. Familiars: Familiars that you order will be delivered. You can order a maximum of 3 familiars each time. Apparel: Apparel that you order will be delivered. You can order a maximum of 1 apparel each time. Rare items such as eggs, battle stones, skins & crates cannot be ordered. Price: 10% off the LAH of the items you've ordered. [quote]@RayAnneliese @Scyshe Username: Item wanted: Quantity:[/quote] [u]Slots[/u] 1. 2. 3. [img]http://i.imgur.com/BjIBDR7.png[/img] [s]Currently taking orders for: - 1 Festival Currency : 1000t 2 Festival Currency : 3g [quote]@RayAnneliese @Scyshe Username: Quantity of currency:[/quote] [u]Slots[/u] 1. 2. 3.[/s]
These services are currently unavailable as we are in the process of re-writing the shop.
hYE2nmE.png

This is where you can order specific items, from food, materials, trinkets, even to familiars and apparel. The price depends on what item you'd like, and how much of it.

Common items: Stacks of 99 will be delivered. You can order a maximum of 3 stacks each time.

Familiars: Familiars that you order will be delivered. You can order a maximum of 3 familiars each time.

Apparel: Apparel that you order will be delivered. You can order a maximum of 1 apparel each time.

Rare items such as eggs, battle stones, skins & crates cannot be ordered.

Price: 10% off the LAH of the items you've ordered.

Quote:
@RayAnneliese @Scyshe
Username:
Item wanted:
Quantity:

Slots

BjIBDR7.png

Currently taking orders for: -

1 Festival Currency : 1000t
2 Festival Currency : 3g

Quote:
@RayAnneliese @Scyshe
Username:
Quantity of currency:

Slots
3PxlXSK.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Nec0kHy.png[/img] [i]None at the moment[/i]
Nec0kHy.png

None at the moment
D7wuvpn.png
RayAnneliese slots

1. ManyTwigs' Filou [1-25]
2. SavageBeast's Astapor [11-25]
RayAnneliese slots

1. ManyTwigs' Filou [1-25]
2. SavageBeast's Astapor [11-25]
3PxlXSK.png
Scyshe's slots:

Completed orders:
Dodongo's Enya (Lv20-25)
JusticeTurtle's Aurora (Lv21-25)
fardistances' Oprixapianne (Lv8-15)
phantasmagoric's Transcore (Lv14-17)
Scyshe's slots:

Completed orders:
Dodongo's Enya (Lv20-25)
JusticeTurtle's Aurora (Lv21-25)
fardistances' Oprixapianne (Lv8-15)
phantasmagoric's Transcore (Lv14-17)
D7wuvpn.png
And we're open! :D
And we're open! :D
3PxlXSK.png
Yay to grand opening! :D
Yay to grand opening! :D
D7wuvpn.png
Up
Up
3PxlXSK.png
@RayAnneliese
Dragon to be trained (link): Gerwyn
Desired level: 25
Desired stat build (if any): I'll handle stats
Battle stones provided: Yes, stones already equipped
Other (if any): He's already lv22

@Scyshe
Dragon to be trained (link): Enya
Desired stat build (if any): I can distribute stats
Battle stones provided: Yes, stones are already equipped
Other (if any): She's currently at lv20

I hope you don't mind me pinging each of you to train a separare dragon.
@RayAnneliese
Dragon to be trained (link): Gerwyn
Desired stat build (if any): I'll handle stats
Battle stones provided: Yes, stones already equipped
Other (if any): He's already lv22

@Scyshe
Dragon to be trained (link): Enya
Desired stat build (if any): I can distribute stats
Battle stones provided: Yes, stones are already equipped
Other (if any): She's currently at lv20

I hope you don't mind me pinging each of you to train a separare dragon.
.gif2015_10_25_commission_nom_nom_worm.pngDvqFBqS.gif.gif.gif
1 2 3 4 5