Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lake's Stuff
[quote]For now, my hoarding shop is [b][u]CLOSED[/u][/b], as i do not have any extra funds to be buying things right now.[/quote] Hey there, I’m Lake. I seem to have a problem hoarding.... certain useless things. FOR THE AESTHETICS… OH YES! They are just items I find fancy and appealing. There's really no reason I’m hoarding them... other than the fact that I want to! For FUN! I will usually buy them for their Autosell price, but make me an offer if you are so kind. I also have all sorts of Swipp items and other things to trade, just let me know what you are interested in. This thread is a constant WIP as i constantly have to be updating and changing things! Will also post things that i need
Quote:
For now, my hoarding shop is CLOSED, as i do not have any extra funds to be buying things right now.

Hey there, I’m Lake.
I seem to have a problem hoarding.... certain useless things.

FOR THE AESTHETICS… OH YES!
They are just items I find fancy and appealing. There's really no reason I’m hoarding them... other than the fact that I want to! For FUN!
I will usually buy them for their Autosell price, but make me an offer if you are so kind. I also have all sorts of Swipp items and other things to trade, just let me know what you are interested in.

This thread is a constant WIP as i constantly have to be updating and changing things!
Will also post things that i need
Posting items i HOARD and their counts! The number is the number of the item i have in my hoard. [u][b]FOOD I LOVE:[/b][/u] [item=corycat] x136 [item=julii corycat] x144 [item=green corycat] x69 [item=fish oil] x4 [item=vegetable oil] x5 [item=green jelly] x87 [item=blue jelly] x94 [item=bark centipede] x54 [item=giant desert centipede] x94 [item=blue-stripe centipede] x148 [item=boneskitter] x57 [item=prickly pear] x40 [item=wasteland pear] x78 [item=irradiated pear] x22 [item=hatchetfish] x44 [item=marbled hatchetfish] x33 [item=pond slip] x66 [item=Nooccar] x25 [item=Raccoon] x48 [item=Silver raccoon] x51 [item=deepsea yawner] x99 [item=humpback anglerfish] x104 [item=banded rattlesnake] x6 [item=bluebite rattler] x1 [item=opossum] x23 [item=inferno possum] x13 [item=patio rose] x21 [item=heart rose] x32 [item=pale pink rose] x5 [item=blue rose] x5 [item=silverfish spectre] x2 [item=silverfish] x5 [item=emerald shiners] x20 [item=pineapple shiners] x17 [u][b]MATERIALS:[/b][/u] [item=moonglow foxtail] x1185 [item=wispy foxtail] x1262 [item=beeswax] x12 [item=carpenter wax] x34 [item=rambra horn] x121 [item=zeeba horn] x46 [item=rusted chain] x183 [item=haunting houndskull] x437 [item=ghastly houndskull] x198 [item=bonepriest venom] x219 [item=vial of mysterious toxin] x119 [item=analogous pigment blend] x131 [item=primary pigment blend] x89 [item=clown hippocamp spines] x18 [item=hippocamp spines] x52 [item=crushed petals] x28 [item=wrinkled azurescales] x33
Posting items i HOARD and their counts! The number is the number of the item i have in my hoard.

FOOD I LOVE:

Corycat x136 Julii Corycat x144 Green Corycat x69
Fish Oil x4 Vegetable Oil x5 Green Jelly x87 Blue Jelly x94
Bark Centipede x54 Giant Desert Centipede x94 Blue-Stripe Centipede x148 Boneskitter x57
Prickly Pear x40 Wasteland Pear x78 Irradiated Pear x22
Hatchetfish x44 Marbled Hatchetfish x33 Pond Slip x66
Nooccar x25 Raccoon x48 Silver Raccoon x51
Deepsea Yawner x99 Humpback Anglerfish x104 Banded Rattlesnake x6 Bluebite Rattler x1
Opossum x23 Inferno Possum x13 Patio Rose x21 Heart Rose x32
Pale Pink Rose x5 Blue Rose x5 Silverfish Spectre x2 Silverfish x5
Emerald Shiners x20 Pineapple Shiners x17

MATERIALS:

Moonglow Foxtail x1185 Wispy Foxtail x1262 Beeswax x12 Carpenter Wax x34
Rambra Horn x121 Zeeba Horn x46 Rusted Chain x183
Haunting Houndskull x437 Ghastly Houndskull x198 Bonepriest Venom x219 Vial of Mysterious Toxin x119
Analogous Pigment Blend x131 Primary Pigment Blend x89
Clown Hippocamp Spines x18 Hippocamp Spines x52 Crushed Petals x28 Wrinkled Azurescales x33
Posting items i HOARD and their counts! The number is the number of the item i have in my hoard. [u][b]TRINKETS/OTHER:[/b][/u] [item=tarnished chain] x360 [item=black hainu collar] x1794 [item=hainu collar] x1632 [item=bottled embers] x660 [item=jar of vapors] x639 [item=stone collar] x200 [item=large stone collar] x231 [item=sharpened scythe] x174 [item=ceremonial scythe] x183 [item=glittering bluesilver torc] x49 [item=brilliant brass torc] x30 [item=handful of sprockets] x50 [item=iron gear] x58 [item=copper gear] x45 [u][b]I LOVE THESE FAMILIARS:[/b][/u] [item=trick of the light] x1 [item=ethereal trickster] x1 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/592.png[/img] x1 [item=hati] x1 [item=gale wolf] x3 [item=umbra wolf] x2 [item=black wolf] x2 [item=winter wolf] x3 [item=tourmaline vulstal] x2 [item=spinel vulstal] x1 [item=red-breasted hainu] x5 [item=hainu] x3 [item=parda] x1 [item=king parda] x2
Posting items i HOARD and their counts! The number is the number of the item i have in my hoard.

TRINKETS/OTHER:

Tarnished Chain x360 Black Hainu Collar x1794 Hainu Collar x1632
Bottled Embers x660 Jar of Vapors x639 Stone Collar x200 Large Stone Collar x231
Sharpened Scythe x174 Ceremonial Scythe x183 Glittering Bluesilver Torc x49 Brilliant Brass Torc x30
Handful of Sprockets x50 Iron Gear x58 Copper Gear x45

I LOVE THESE FAMILIARS:

Trick of the Light x1 Ethereal Trickster x1 592.png x1 Hati x1
Gale Wolf x3 Umbra Wolf x2 Black Wolf x2 Winter Wolf x3
Tourmaline Vulstal x2 Spinel Vulstal x1 Red-Breasted Hainu x5 Hainu x3
Parda x1 King Parda x2
[b]FEST ITEMS + RECOLORS + NOTN THAT I NEED![/b] Currently keeping track of all the Festival Items and Recolors that i need to collect (cause i'm a completionist lol). Keeping my progress [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10Id2U2Z1nrUKST6YTi4EIcgULF8NEFGbQVZtw_iZeRI/edit?usp=sharing]---here---[/url] (Google Docs Spreadsheet) Mostly just for my reference, but can also act as a list of what i'm seeking to buy! [b]SEEKING[/b] Hot ticket items: [item=illuminated sash] ALL SASHES [item=light sprite] [item=shadow sprite] im only missing light and shadow sprites [item=sanguine plumage] <---- gotta get my hands on a few of these. I HAVE TWO, BUT STILL WANT MORE
FEST ITEMS + RECOLORS + NOTN THAT I NEED!

Currently keeping track of all the Festival Items and Recolors that i need to collect (cause i'm a completionist lol).

Keeping my progress ---here--- (Google Docs Spreadsheet)

Mostly just for my reference, but can also act as a list of what i'm seeking to buy!

SEEKING Hot ticket items:
Illuminated Sash ALL SASHES
Light Sprite Shadow Sprite im only missing light and shadow sprites
Sanguine Plumage <---- gotta get my hands on a few of these. I HAVE TWO, BUT STILL WANT MORE
Reserved
Reserved