Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89
@Arietta
Will you take 115 snow for your spirit ablaze chest?
@Arietta
Will you take 115 snow for your spirit ablaze chest?
8AiuGvS.png
@Sherushi
yep, I could do that c:
@Sherushi
yep, I could do that c:
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Arietta
Hey, how much would the Botanys Back chest be in Eternal Snow?
@Arietta
Hey, how much would the Botanys Back chest be in Eternal Snow?
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen
It would be 88 snow
@QuetzalQueen
It would be 88 snow
@Arietta How much snow would I need to buy Arcane Dancer and the Windchime chest? Can I put them on hold? :3
@Arietta How much snow would I need to buy Arcane Dancer and the Windchime chest? Can I put them on hold? :3
My username is Mudlood (not Mudblood~ Potterheads unite! xD)
@Arietta
I have 55 at the moment, and I might be able to earn 88 by the end of the Crystalline Gala. I'll let you know how I go. I do really want to get a Black-Wing hummingbird, Botanys Back so I might try the coliseum and the Auction House as well as gathering to get Eternal Snow. (I accidentally said before I had 33 Eternal Snow for some reason!)
@Arietta
I have 55 at the moment, and I might be able to earn 88 by the end of the Crystalline Gala. I'll let you know how I go. I do really want to get a Black-Wing hummingbird, Botanys Back so I might try the coliseum and the Auction House as well as gathering to get Eternal Snow. (I accidentally said before I had 33 Eternal Snow for some reason!)
@Mudlood
Arcane dancer would be 157 snow and I am willing to hold items, but I'm only accepting snow til saturday.

@QuetzalQueen
alright! c:
@Mudlood
Arcane dancer would be 157 snow and I am willing to hold items, but I'm only accepting snow til saturday.

@QuetzalQueen
alright! c:
@Arietta
Just did a calculation for how many more Eternal Snow I would need to have to buy a Black-Wing hummingbird Botanys Back chest-25. That amount is easy to get via Gathering, which I do every day. So I'll be able to pay you tomorrow! Any left over Eternal Snow I'll just buy or play the coliseum for.
@Arietta
Just did a calculation for how many more Eternal Snow I would need to have to buy a Black-Wing hummingbird Botanys Back chest-25. That amount is easy to get via Gathering, which I do every day. So I'll be able to pay you tomorrow! Any left over Eternal Snow I'll just buy or play the coliseum for.
@Mudlood
Oops, didn't see your edit.
Arcane dancer - 157 snow
Wingchime chest - 200 snow
I can put these two on hold for you if you're okay with those prices c:

@QuetzalQueen
wonderful! I can put the chest on hold for you c:
@Mudlood
Oops, didn't see your edit.
Arcane dancer - 157 snow
Wingchime chest - 200 snow
I can put these two on hold for you if you're okay with those prices c:

@QuetzalQueen
wonderful! I can put the chest on hold for you c:
@Arietta
Woops, I was talking about getting a Black-wing hummingbird when I asked for a Botanys Back chest! Sorry about that.
@Arietta
Woops, I was talking about getting a Black-wing hummingbird when I asked for a Botanys Back chest! Sorry about that.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89