Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sell me your Sparrow Skulls [200,000+]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 58 59
@chespin
I have 59 of the sparrow skulls. I'm new here so I'm not sure what they are used for or why they are valuable...
@chespin
I have 59 of the sparrow skulls. I'm new here so I'm not sure what they are used for or why they are valuable...
whiterstar_accents_by_whiterstar-d9v8ctz.png wsh_zpscs29lxoe.png
@WhiterStar they're not valuable, chespin has just taken up collecting them. you can go to Baldwin's Brewery and melt them down to sludge to make stuff with.
(although why not give to Chespin? :3 help a buddy out. )

I currently only have 1 skull, but I'll start collecting for yah, @chespin :D
@WhiterStar they're not valuable, chespin has just taken up collecting them. you can go to Baldwin's Brewery and melt them down to sludge to make stuff with.
(although why not give to Chespin? :3 help a buddy out. )

I currently only have 1 skull, but I'll start collecting for yah, @chespin :D
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
@RigilKentauris Sure! I can send over 12 gems in return if that's okay :)
@RigilKentauris Sure! I can send over 12 gems in return if that's okay :)
@WhiterStar They're not too valuable, I've just decided to collect them :D They're used however in many of the common Swipp trades.

@Shadria neat, thank you!!
@WhiterStar They're not too valuable, I've just decided to collect them :D They're used however in many of the common Swipp trades.

@Shadria neat, thank you!!
@chespin
Ok! I'm not sure how many is in a stack but how much would you pay for 59 of them?
@Shadria
I do thank you for your help!
@chespin
Ok! I'm not sure how many is in a stack but how much would you pay for 59 of them?
@Shadria
I do thank you for your help!
@WhiterStar I can pay 1,770 treasure, or 2 gems and 370 treasure!

A stack for most items is x99 of an item :D
@WhiterStar I can pay 1,770 treasure, or 2 gems and 370 treasure!

A stack for most items is x99 of an item :D
@chespin

I got a stack of 99 If ya want them! :D
@chespin

I got a stack of 99 If ya want them! :D
@NommyBoa awesome, I can send over 4 gems for them if that's ok!
@NommyBoa awesome, I can send over 4 gems for them if that's ok!
._. Oh wait, I mis read that, I have 98 sparrow Skulls. Ah, forgive me! I can't see very well and that leads me to some confusing moments ;w;

@chespin
._. Oh wait, I mis read that, I have 98 sparrow Skulls. Ah, forgive me! I can't see very well and that leads me to some confusing moments ;w;

@chespin
@chespin
Ok, thank you! I always kept wondering how many is in a stack! XD I think I might keep them for any of the sparrow stuff from the Swipp that you mentioned! I do thank you for telling what is everything! XD
@chespin
Ok, thank you! I always kept wondering how many is in a stack! XD I think I might keep them for any of the sparrow stuff from the Swipp that you mentioned! I do thank you for telling what is everything! XD
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 58 59