Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sell me your Sparrow Skulls [200,000+]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
[b][size=4] [/b] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/8Gw0qIu.png[/img] [item=sparrow skull][item=sparrow skull][item=sparrow skull][/center] [quote][center][color=#31456b] [size=5][b]TLDR:[/size][/b] Send me sparrow skulls via CR and I will pay 3000t a stack (2x their hoardsell price). You may also set up a private auction. I will [b]always [/b]be buying. Sometimes I might take a while to reply to crossroads or PAs, just means I'm offline, will sort out asap![/center][/quote] You can send without posting here or confirming, I will always be buying, don't worry :D You can also set up a private auction for them-- I will always be buying for the price above (3000t or 3g a stack), so I will complete private auctions as quickly as possible.[/size] I will buy all sparrow skulls for [i]2x their hoardsell price[/i], 30t each, [b]3000t a stack (x99 of item)[/b]. Would love to buy in bulk. Will also buy (in bulk)for gems at 3 gems a stack, no partial stacks for gems. [b]If you do not specify which currency you want I will send[color=#909681] treasure[/color][color=#585c4f] by default so let me know if you prefer gems[/b]

8Gw0qIu.png

Sparrow Skull Sparrow Skull Sparrow Skull

Quote:
TLDR:
Send me sparrow skulls via CR and I will pay 3000t a stack (2x their hoardsell price).
You may also set up a private auction.
I will always be buying.
Sometimes I might take a while to reply to crossroads or PAs, just means I'm offline, will sort out asap!

You can send without posting here or confirming, I will always be buying, don't worry :D

You can also set up a private auction for them-- I will always be buying for the price above (3000t or 3g a stack),
so I will complete private auctions as quickly as possible.

I will buy all sparrow skulls for 2x their hoardsell price, 30t each, 3000t a stack (x99 of item). Would love to buy in bulk. Will also buy (in bulk)for gems at 3 gems a stack, no partial stacks for gems.

If you do not specify which currency you want I will send treasure by default so let me know if you prefer gems

[center] Please remember me if you hoard sell junk often! [b]Current count: 208,300 breakdown: 38 pages of 56 stacks of x99 skulls[/b] that's about 2128 stacks....! [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aJkXGRNNIxV1_b1iSuzSAals40_M9XTIgLE_72lU36Y/edit#gid=0]old spreadsheet[/url] [size=5][b]FAQ[/b][/size] [b]Q[/b]: why are you doing this [b]A[/b]: i dont know [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/ngsKoOWyKe49i/giphy.gif[/img]

Please remember me if you hoard sell junk often!

Current count: 208,300
breakdown:

38 pages of
56 stacks of
x99 skulls

that's about 2128 stacks....!

old spreadsheet

FAQ

Q: why are you doing this
A: i dont know

giphy.gif
@chespin

Would you be willing to trade sparrow skulls for gems?
@chespin

Would you be willing to trade sparrow skulls for gems?
TD98mt2.png
@kaeldra I'll be back when I'm not on my phone
@kaeldra I'll be back when I'm not on my phone
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo8_250.png
@gatsbysgoat67 if they're in bulk, yes ^^ (3000t for a stack of skulls, gem equivalent is 1:700)
@gatsbysgoat67 if they're in bulk, yes ^^ (3000t for a stack of skulls, gem equivalent is 1:700)
@chespin
Are you interested in the tropical and aqua birdskulls too?
@chespin
Are you interested in the tropical and aqua birdskulls too?
C4op4pY.png
@VoodooTea Nope sorry! Only sparrow skulls for now, but thanks for checking :D
@VoodooTea Nope sorry! Only sparrow skulls for now, but thanks for checking :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59