Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sell me your Sparrow Skulls [157000+]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
[b][size=4] [/b] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/8Gw0qIu.png[/img] [item=sparrow skull][item=sparrow skull][item=sparrow skull][/center] [quote][center][color=#31456b] [size=5][b]TLDR:[/size][/b] Send me sparrow skulls via CR and I will pay 3000t a stack (2x their hoardsell price). You may also set up a private auction. I will [b]always [/b]be buying.[/center][/quote] You can send without posting here or confirming, I will always be buying, don't worry :D You can also set up a private auction for them-- I will always be buying for the price above (3000t or 4g a stack), so I will complete private auctions as quickly as possible.[/size] [color=#585c4f] I will buy all sparrow skulls for [i]2x their hoardsell price[/i], 30t each, [b]3000t a stack (x99 of item)[/b]. Would love to buy in bulk. Will also buy (in bulk)[color=#909681]for gems at 4 gems a stack (1 gem per 25 skulls) - for gems if you do not send me a round number (25,50,75) I will round[b] down[/b]. [/color][color=#585c4f] I will buy in any quantity and I will always be buying! [b]If you do not specify which currency you want I will send[color=#909681] treasure[/color][color=#585c4f] by default so let me know if you prefer gems[/b] If you collect anything perhaps we can work out an item trade. [s][center][color=#585c4f] I can also brew anything at Baldwin, so if there's anything you need from there let me know. Please keep in mind sparrow skulls are very common and I'll expect many stacks in exchange for items. If there's any apparels you want that aren't listed above, feel free to ask if I have them. The above is just an example of some stuff I'm willing to trade :)[/center][/s] [b]Please ping me if I've forgotten to send over money![/b]

8Gw0qIu.png

Quote:
TLDR:
Send me sparrow skulls via CR and I will pay 3000t a stack (2x their hoardsell price).
You may also set up a private auction.
I will always be buying.

You can send without posting here or confirming, I will always be buying, don't worry :D

You can also set up a private auction for them-- I will always be buying for the price above (3000t or 4g a stack),
so I will complete private auctions as quickly as possible.

I will buy all sparrow skulls for 2x their hoardsell price, 30t each, 3000t a stack (x99 of item). Would love to buy in bulk. Will also buy (in bulk)for gems at 4 gems a stack (1 gem per 25 skulls) - for gems if you do not send me a round number (25,50,75) I will round down. I will buy in any quantity and I will always be buying!

If you do not specify which currency you want I will send treasure by default so let me know if you prefer gems

If you collect anything perhaps we can work out an item trade.

I can also brew anything at Baldwin, so if there's anything you need from there let me know. Please keep in mind sparrow skulls are very common and I'll expect many stacks in exchange for items.
If there's any apparels you want that aren't listed above, feel free to ask if I have them. The above is just an example of some stuff I'm willing to trade :)

Please ping me if I've forgotten to send over money!

[center] [color=#585c4f] Please remember me if you hoard sell junk often! [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aJkXGRNNIxV1_b1iSuzSAals40_M9XTIgLE_72lU36Y/edit#gid=0]Current count: 157,000[/url] [size=5][b]FAQ[/b][/size] [b]Q[/b]: why are you doing this [b]A[/b]: i dont know [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/ngsKoOWyKe49i/giphy.gif[/img]

Please remember me if you hoard sell junk often!

Current count: 157,000

FAQ

Q: why are you doing this
A: i dont know

giphy.gif
@chespin

Would you be willing to trade sparrow skulls for gems?
@chespin

Would you be willing to trade sparrow skulls for gems?
TD98mt2.png
@kaeldra I'll be back when I'm not on my phone
@kaeldra I'll be back when I'm not on my phone
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo8_250.png
@gatsbysgoat67 if they're in bulk, yes ^^ (3000t for a stack of skulls, gem equivalent is 1:700)
@gatsbysgoat67 if they're in bulk, yes ^^ (3000t for a stack of skulls, gem equivalent is 1:700)
@chespin
Are you interested in the tropical and aqua birdskulls too?
@chespin
Are you interested in the tropical and aqua birdskulls too?
C4op4pY.png
@VoodooTea Nope sorry! Only sparrow skulls for now, but thanks for checking :D
@VoodooTea Nope sorry! Only sparrow skulls for now, but thanks for checking :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55