Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Wildclaw Scrolls [1 Needed]
1 2
Basically.

I have a lot of dragons I would like to turn into Wildclaws...but 3.9kg is a great deal of money for the sheer amount of scrolls I need. I'm looking for a seller who would be willing to sell me Wildclaw scrolls to complete my Wildclaw pairs for my soon to be created Hatchery, and would be willing to sell me them from anywhere between 2kg to 3kg...though Ideally no more then 2kg to 2.5 kg...but I also recognize that this may be asking a little too much.

In exchange for scrolls to help gene my dragons at a 2kg price while scrolls are cycled out of the Marketplace...I'm willing to work out a deal where you would be able to ask for up to 3 babies from the dragon you helped gene completely free of charge. These babies would be Purebred G2 wildclaws, Triple gened, and possibly a Plague Subspecies (At the very least variant...though I try to pick pairs with likelier chances of creating Absolutes)...and to give you an idea on how valuble those can be...last time I hatched a clutch and sold a baby, it went for 150kt...granted it was poitox, but still...that's pretty nice. I also try to Hatch eggs on holidays or days of importance...to give Hatchlings the ultimate value possible.

Thank you for your consideration, and any business you might be willing to bring!
Basically.

I have a lot of dragons I would like to turn into Wildclaws...but 3.9kg is a great deal of money for the sheer amount of scrolls I need. I'm looking for a seller who would be willing to sell me Wildclaw scrolls to complete my Wildclaw pairs for my soon to be created Hatchery, and would be willing to sell me them from anywhere between 2kg to 3kg...though Ideally no more then 2kg to 2.5 kg...but I also recognize that this may be asking a little too much.

In exchange for scrolls to help gene my dragons at a 2kg price while scrolls are cycled out of the Marketplace...I'm willing to work out a deal where you would be able to ask for up to 3 babies from the dragon you helped gene completely free of charge. These babies would be Purebred G2 wildclaws, Triple gened, and possibly a Plague Subspecies (At the very least variant...though I try to pick pairs with likelier chances of creating Absolutes)...and to give you an idea on how valuble those can be...last time I hatched a clutch and sold a baby, it went for 150kt...granted it was poitox, but still...that's pretty nice. I also try to Hatch eggs on holidays or days of importance...to give Hatchlings the ultimate value possible.

Thank you for your consideration, and any business you might be willing to bring!
jl5dg8.png
*bump*
*bump*
jl5dg8.png
*bump*
*bump*
jl5dg8.png
*bump*
*bump*
jl5dg8.png
*bump*
*bump*