Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Baldwin Brewing! | Lv 22 [Open]
1 2 3 4
[center][font=century gothic][size=6]Clan Verglas' Baldwin's Brewing[/size][/font][/center] ----- ----- [center][i]Free Brewing Service![/i][/center] ----- [center][img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/7c2e/f/2016/134/2/d/screenshot_2016_05_13_21_21_43_by_dragnia-da2hz4c.png[/img][/center] ----- [columns][center] Ah! Hello there, fellow winged friend. I'm Marbeline, Clan Verglas' resident alchemist. After much brewing, I have finally become well-learned in my art thanks to Baldwin and his wonderful cauldron! As it stands, we are [b]Level 22[/b], so that means that all available recipes are available for brewing. Since our clan is currently not entirely well-funded in terms of items and, *ahem*, treasure, we will be offering our cauldron for your use! Oh--A catch? Haha, we are not [i]that[/i] mean! As a matter of fact, we shall be offering this service to you for [b]free![/b] Of course, that is not saying that we will not willingly accept donations and tips, after all, we are lending your our time to use the cauldron! And, of course, you need to be able to provide with your own ingredients and cost! We are a charitable clan, but our lair-mates need to be fed, as well! With that, I leave you to it! Thank you for your time! [/center][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7509428] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/75095/7509428_350.png[/img] [/url][/columns] -----
Clan Verglas' Baldwin's Brewing

Free Brewing Service!

screenshot_2016_05_13_21_21_43_by_dragnia-da2hz4c.png

Ah! Hello there, fellow
winged friend. I'm Marbeline,
Clan Verglas' resident alchemist. After much brewing, I have finally become well-learned in my art thanks to Baldwin and his wonderful cauldron! As it stands, we are Level 22, so that means that all available recipes are available for brewing. Since our clan is currently not entirely well-funded in terms of items and, *ahem*, treasure, we will be offering our cauldron for
your use! Oh--A catch? Haha, we
are not that mean! As a matter of fact, we shall be offering this service to you for free! Of course, that is not saying that we will not willingly accept donations and tips, after all, we are lending your our time to use the cauldron! And, of course, you need to be able to provide with your own ingredients and cost! We are a charitable clan, but our lair-mates need to be fed, as well! With that, I leave you to
it! Thank you for your time!

7509428_350.png

AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
[center][size=6][font=century gothic]Cauldron Statistics[/font][/size][/center] ----- ----- [center][i]Levels, EXP, Availability, etc![/i][/center] ----- [columns][b]Availability:[/b] [indent][u][i]Open[/i][/u] In-Use[i][u][/u][/i][/indent] [b]Next Use In:[/b] [indent]~00:00:00[/indent] [nextcol][indent][b]Now-Brewing:[/b] [indent][size=2]N/A[/size][/indent] [b]Brewing For:[/b] [indent]N/A[/indent][/indent] [nextcol][indent][b]Current Level:[/b] [indent]Level 22[/indent] [b]Current EXP:[/b] ~14000/25400[/indent] [nextcol][right][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img][/right][/columns] ----- [b]Rules:[/b] [indent]• Our only requirement is that you provide the treasure cost and full ingredients list. • Yes, I will also transmute things for you : > Provided you give me the items for it. • Tips and donations are [b]highly[/b] appreciated, but not necessary! • First-Come-First-Served. If you order more than one thing, and I have over • Genes/Eggs take a LONG time. If I get various orders that aren't Genes/Eggs and one that is, I will most likely make them [i]after[/i] the list (so long as they're shorter times. I will not make you wait 24 hours for your item!) • You [b]must[/b] ping @Alyxsandre or I WILL miss your order! • There will be a wait-list and a pinglist open ovo/ Waitlist will be limited to seven for the time being.[/indent] ----- [b]Waitlist[/b] [indent]1.) 2.) 3.) 4.) 5.) 6.) 7.) [/indent] [b]Pinglist:[/b] [indent][i]N/A[/i][/indent] ----- [b]Past Orders:[/b] [indent]zeushatches - 2 Trinket Transmutations: Blue & Green Result Moot - 1 Poison Sharkinator - Irridiated Alchemical Reduction Cindee - Plague Tome SilverWinter - Marbled Serpenta Arietta - 50 Trinket Transmutations[/indent] -----
Cauldron Statistics

Levels, EXP, Availability, etc!

Availability:
Open
In-Use

Next Use In:
~00:00:00

Now-Brewing:
N/A

Brewing For:
N/A

Current Level:
Level 22

Current EXP:
~14000/25400

cauldron_loading.gif

Rules:
• Our only requirement is that you provide the treasure cost and full ingredients list.
• Yes, I will also transmute things for you : > Provided you give me the items for it.
• Tips and donations are highly appreciated, but not necessary!
• First-Come-First-Served. If you order more than one thing, and I have over
• Genes/Eggs take a LONG time. If I get various orders that aren't Genes/Eggs and one that is, I will most likely make them after the list (so long as they're shorter times. I will not make you wait 24 hours for your item!)
• You must ping @Alyxsandre or I WILL miss your order!
• There will be a wait-list and a pinglist open ovo/ Waitlist will be limited to seven for the time being.

Waitlist
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)

Pinglist:
N/A

Past Orders:
zeushatches - 2 Trinket Transmutations: Blue & Green Result
Moot - 1 Poison
Sharkinator - Irridiated Alchemical Reduction
Cindee - Plague Tome
SilverWinter - Marbled Serpenta
Arietta - 50 Trinket Transmutations

AScq6qj.png
[center][size=6][font=century gothic]Visual Guide[/font][/size][/center] ----- ----- [center][i]... Of Brewable Items![/i][/center] ----- [center][i][size=2]Need a list of what you need in terms of ingredients for all the Baldwin Recipes? Visit the Baldwin's Bubbling Brew [b]Visual Guide v3.0[/b] for all ingredients, cost, and recipes!![/size][/i] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917/1][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/780c4b734a14e02051fc8dff9cc49bc3/tumblr_nxakgmotTS1sewok3o3_250.png[/img][/url][/center] ----- [b]Alchemy Items ___________________________ ::[/b] [center][item=Glass Beaker] [item=coarse alchemical reduction] [item=sizzling phosphorus] [item=irradiated alchemical reduction] [item=infused fragment] [item=reinforced glass beaker] [item=fine alchemical reduction] [item=imbued sulfer] [/center][b]Food ___________________________________ ::[/b] [center][item=Soylent Blue] [item=soylent green] [item=soylent red] [item=soylent yellow] [/center][b]Apparel ________________________________ ::[/b] [center][item=glowing blue clawtips] [item=glowing gold clawtips] [item=glowing green clawtips] [item=glowing orange clawtips] [item=glowing purple clawtips] [item=glowing red clawtips] [item=orange wooly antennae] [item=orange wooly coat] [item=orange wooly tail] [item=plum wooly antennae] [item=plum wooly coat] [item=plum wooly tail] [item=alchemist eyewear] [item=black protective eyewear] [item=green protective eyewear] [item=orange protective eyewear] [item=pink protective eyewear] [item=white protective eyewear] [item=copper amulet of transmutation] [item=copper cuffs of transmutation] [item=copper earrings of transmutation] [item=darksteel amulet of necromancy] [item=darksteel cuffs of necromancy] [item=darksteel earrings of necromancy] [item=gold amulet of alchemy] [item=gold cuffs of alchemy] [item=gold earrings of alchemy] [item=pearly amulet of chemistry] [item=pearly cuffs of chemistry] [item=pearly earrings of chemistry] [item=silver amulet of science] [item=silver cuffs of science] [item=silver earrings of science] [item=black lab coat] [item=lab coat] [item=red lab coat] [item=rubber laboratory gloves] [item=brown plague doctor mask] [item=gray plague doctor mask] [item=white plague doctor mask] [item=burlap mantle] [item=mysterious mantle] [item=peacebringer's mantle] [item=red mantle] [item=twice-dyed mantle] [item=whisperer's mantle] [item=venom rogue belt] [item=venom rogue bracers] [item=venom rogue cape] [item=venom rogue footpads] [item=venom rogue gloves] [item=venom rogue hood] [item=venom rogue mask] [item=venom rogue tail binding] [item=venom rogue trousers] [item=venom rogue vest] [item=venom rogue wing guard] [item=carbon cushion colony] [item=duskcheer colony] [item=fairy's tears colony] [item=marshwisp colony] [item=mossy maze colony] [item=noxious colony] [item=rubycap colony] [item=twilight colony] [item=arcane tome] [item=earth tome] [item=fire tome] [item=ice tome] [item=light tome] [item=lightning tome] [item=nature tome] [item=light tome] [item=plague tome] [item=shadow tome] [item=water tome] [item=wind tome] [item=dusklight alchemist tools] [item=golden glow alchemist tools] [item=primary alchemist tools] [item=supercharged alchemist tools] [item=butterfly's arm guards] [item=butterfly's breastplate] [item=butterfly's helmet] [item=butterfly's leg armor] [item=butterfly's shoulder pads] [item=butterfly's tail guard] [item=butterfly's wing fans] [/center][b]Familiars ________________________________ ::[/b] [center][item=cheerful residue] [item=leftover residue] [item=sentient alloy] [item=shiny residue] [item=rosetail] [item=tropical caiman] [item=kelpie] [item=swamphaunt kelpie] [item=anomalous skink] [item=conjoined skink] [item=amberwing waveskimmer] [item=great blue waveskimmer] [item=lesser wisp] [item=juvenile starsweeper] [item=rusty golem] [item=iron golem] [item=acid-tongue serpenta] [item=marbled serpenta] [item=protobeast] [item=painted protobeast] [item=algae-bottom slarg] [item=tar-trooper slarg] [item=anomalous nekomata] [item=irregular nekomata] [/center][b]Genes __________________________________ ::[/b] [center][item=tertiary gene: scales] [item=tertiary gene: capsule] [item=primary gene: skink] [item=secondary gene: spinner] [item=primary gene: poison] [item=secondary gene: toxin] [item=breed change: bogsneak] [/center][b]Vistas __________________________________ ::[/b] [center][item= vista: sea slugs] [item= vista: tentacles] [item= vista: baldwin's brew] [item=vista: alchemical formula] [/center][b]Battle __________________________________ ::[/b] [center][item=empathetic regeneration] [item=irradiated scratch] [item=plumed anticipate] [item=prismatic meditate] [item=silverglow meditate] [/center][b]Misc. __________________________________ ::[/b] [center][item=unhatched bogsneak egg] [/center]----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917/1][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/780c4b734a14e02051fc8dff9cc49bc3/tumblr_nxakgmotTS1sewok3o3_250.png[/img][/url] [i][size=2]Need a list of what you need in terms of ingredients for all the Baldwin Recipes? Visit the Baldwin's Bubbling Brew [b]Visual Guide v3.0[/b] for all ingredients, cost, and recipes![/size][/i][/center]
Visual Guide

... Of Brewable Items!

Need a list of what you need in terms of ingredients for all the Baldwin Recipes?
Visit the Baldwin's Bubbling Brew Visual Guide v3.0 for all ingredients, cost, and recipes!!

tumblr_nxakgmotTS1sewok3o3_250.png

Alchemy Items ___________________________ ::
Glass Beaker Coarse Alchemical Reduction Sizzling Phosphorus Irradiated Alchemical Reduction Infused Fragment
Reinforced Glass Beaker Fine Alchemical Reduction

Food ___________________________________ ::
Soylent Blue Soylent Green Soylent Red Soylent Yellow

Apparel ________________________________ ::
Glowing Blue Clawtips Glowing Gold Clawtips Glowing Green Clawtips Glowing Orange Clawtips Glowing Purple Clawtips
Glowing Red Clawtips Orange Wooly Antennae Orange Wooly Coat Orange Wooly Tail Plum Wooly Antennae
Plum Wooly Coat Plum Wooly Tail Alchemist Eyewear Black Protective Eyewear Green Protective Eyewear
Orange Protective Eyewear Pink Protective Eyewear White Protective Eyewear Copper Amulet of Transmutation Copper Cuffs of Transmutation
Copper Earrings of Transmutation Darksteel Amulet of Necromancy Darksteel Cuffs of Necromancy Darksteel Earrings of Necromancy Gold Amulet of Alchemy
Gold Cuffs of Alchemy Gold Earrings of Alchemy Pearly Amulet of Chemistry Pearly Cuffs of Chemistry Pearly Earrings of Chemistry
Silver Amulet of Science Silver Cuffs of Science Silver Earrings of Science Black Lab Coat Lab Coat
Red Lab Coat Rubber Laboratory Gloves Brown Plague Doctor Mask Gray Plague Doctor Mask White Plague Doctor Mask
Burlap Mantle Mysterious Mantle Peacebringer's Mantle Red Mantle Twice-Dyed Mantle
Whisperer's Mantle Venom Rogue Belt Venom Rogue Bracers Venom Rogue Cape Venom Rogue Footpads
Venom Rogue Gloves Venom Rogue Hood Venom Rogue Mask Venom Rogue Tail Binding Venom Rogue Trousers
Venom Rogue Vest Venom Rogue Wing Guard Carbon Cushion Colony Duskcheer Colony Fairy's Tears Colony
Marshwisp Colony Mossy Maze Colony Noxious Colony Rubycap Colony Twilight Colony
Arcane Tome Earth Tome Fire Tome Ice Tome Light Tome
Lightning Tome Nature Tome Light Tome Plague Tome Shadow Tome
Water Tome Wind Tome Dusklight Alchemist Tools Golden Glow Alchemist Tools Primary Alchemist Tools
Supercharged Alchemist Tools Butterfly's Arm Guards Butterfly's Breastplate Butterfly's Helmet Butterfly's Leg Armor
Butterfly's Shoulder Pads Butterfly's Tail Guard Butterfly's Wing Fans

Familiars ________________________________ ::
Cheerful Residue Leftover Residue Sentient Alloy Shiny Residue
Rosetail Tropical Caiman Kelpie Swamphaunt Kelpie
Anomalous Skink Conjoined Skink Amberwing Waveskimmer Great Blue Waveskimmer
Lesser Wisp Juvenile Starsweeper Rusty Golem Iron Golem
Acid-Tongue Serpenta Marbled Serpenta Protobeast Painted Protobeast
Algae-Bottom Slarg Tar-Trooper Slarg Anomalous Nekomata Irregular Nekomata

Genes __________________________________ ::
Tertiary Gene: Scales Tertiary Gene: Capsule
Primary Gene: Skink Secondary Gene: Spinner
Primary Gene: Poison Secondary Gene: Toxin
Breed Change: Bogsneak

Vistas __________________________________ ::
Vista: Sea Slugs Vista: Tentacles Vista: Baldwin's Brew Vista: Alchemical Formula

Battle __________________________________ ::
Empathetic Regeneration Irradiated Scratch Plumed Anticipate Prismatic Meditate Silverglow Meditate

Misc. __________________________________ ::
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg

tumblr_nxakgmotTS1sewok3o3_250.png
Need a list of what you need in terms of ingredients for all the Baldwin Recipes?
Visit the Baldwin's Bubbling Brew Visual Guide v3.0 for all ingredients, cost, and recipes!
AScq6qj.png
Reserved

Reserved

Reserved

Reserved

AScq6qj.png
Reserved

Reserved

Reserved

Reserved

AScq6qj.png
Reserved

Reserved

Reserved

Reserved

AScq6qj.png
There is a lot more apparel than I thought there was |'D
Now open!
There is a lot more apparel than I thought there was |'D
Now open!
AScq6qj.png
@Dragnia
Would you be willing to reduce items to materials as well, or are you interested only in brewing items?
@Dragnia
Would you be willing to reduce items to materials as well, or are you interested only in brewing items?
tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do6_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do7_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do9_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do8_r1_250.png
@zeushatches
I'm fine with either, honestly ovo/
@zeushatches
I'm fine with either, honestly ovo/
AScq6qj.png
@Dragnia
In that case, could I ask for two trinket transmutes? :)c
@Dragnia
In that case, could I ask for two trinket transmutes? :)c
tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do6_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do7_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do9_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do8_r1_250.png
1 2 3 4