Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Imperial scrolls
1 2
First, I'll state that I am aware of what has taken place. As such, I am approaching this with extreme caution and I will have every offer checked by the staff to ensure that the item is authentic. All of you have been warned.

With that, I am hunting for 5 scrolls to use on 5 dragons of mine in my lair to try and achieve at least 1 Imperial of each element in my lair. Honestly, I'm not even sure if there are 5 scrolls left on the site, so this is a hopeful attempt. I am also hunting for gen1s; The link can be found in the signature.

If you, or anyone you know, have an Imperial scroll in your possession, please state so here or message me. We may be able to work things out.
First, I'll state that I am aware of what has taken place. As such, I am approaching this with extreme caution and I will have every offer checked by the staff to ensure that the item is authentic. All of you have been warned.

With that, I am hunting for 5 scrolls to use on 5 dragons of mine in my lair to try and achieve at least 1 Imperial of each element in my lair. Honestly, I'm not even sure if there are 5 scrolls left on the site, so this is a hopeful attempt. I am also hunting for gen1s; The link can be found in the signature.

If you, or anyone you know, have an Imperial scroll in your possession, please state so here or message me. We may be able to work things out.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@WarriorJames I'm gonna point you toward this auction I've seen around, there is a user actively selling an Imp scroll! Best of luck to you, wow, what a goal!
@WarriorJames I'm gonna point you toward this auction I've seen around, there is a user actively selling an Imp scroll! Best of luck to you, wow, what a goal!
I wish you lots of luck! -friendly bump-
I wish you lots of luck! -friendly bump-
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
... wow. just... wow.

a little bump for you!
... wow. just... wow.

a little bump for you!
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
Well, the scroll from the thread cgeez posted slipped out of my reach, so the search continues...
Well, the scroll from the thread cgeez posted slipped out of my reach, so the search continues...
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
Good luck! :O
Good luck! :O
Ft1xdVt.pngo9GbwME.png[/url]
Bumping.
Bumping.
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png