Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free (level 27) Baldwin
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103
So I'm level 27 in Baldwin, does anyone need anything brewing? Send ingredients and cost Tips are appreciated but not required. [size=5] I'm subscribed, no need to ping[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917#post_26000038] Heres a link to a guide showing all the stuff that can be made, and what ingredients are needed for it xx [/url] [LIST] [*] You will be added to the queue as soon as I am aware of your request. [*] I will put a note next to you in the queue to state if awaiting ingredients. [b]This includes tresure required for a brew.[/b] If this is not recieved by the time you are #1 in the queue you may be skiped for the next request. [*] Please mention the desired item's name in the message or CR [*] I don't take transmutation requests to make the goo/ooze/etc for you. [*] [b]I am willing to do those brews where you basically upgrade or downgrade a transmutation? (e.g. 3 green goos becomes a yellow goo)[/b] [*][b] If I am upgrading/downgrading for you please mention in post or CR what is being used for this[/b] [*] I close during the festivals [*] If you want me to make one of the ingredients as well as the finished product, thats no problem. You can send all the ingredients for both brews in one go too. [*] If you want more than one item, you can send all the ingredients for the 2, 3 or even 10 requests in one go ;) Or in batches if you prefer. [*] Please be patient. Brews take a long time on their own, and I may be asleep or busy when they're finished as well. [*]If you do find an alternative brewer as I am away from the computer too long, then please edit the post and not delete xx [/LIST] Currently brewing: Random Next: ? Quite a number of customers have mistaken [item=Irradiated Alchemical Reduction] for [item=Coarse Alchemical Reduction] The Coarse Alchemical Reduction is yellow, level 2 brew and on page 1. The Irradiated Alchemical Reduction is green, level 8 brew and on page 6. Don't worry, I can make these for you for the extra ingredients needed. Located on the guide under 'Materials' [color=transparent] Semi banned (plus reason) CryptTheWolf: Requests and only sends ingredients after item is made. Be more firm! [/color]
So I'm level 27 in Baldwin, does anyone need anything brewing?
Send ingredients and cost
Tips are appreciated but not required.

I'm subscribed, no need to ping

Heres a link to a guide showing all the stuff that can be made, and what ingredients are needed for it xx

• You will be added to the queue as soon as I am aware of your request.
  • I will put a note next to you in the queue to state if awaiting ingredients. This includes tresure required for a brew. If this is not recieved by the time you are #1 in the queue you may be skiped for the next request.
  • Please mention the desired item's name in the message or CR
  • I don't take transmutation requests to make the goo/ooze/etc for you.
  • I am willing to do those brews where you basically upgrade or downgrade a transmutation? (e.g. 3 green goos becomes a yellow goo)
  • If I am upgrading/downgrading for you please mention in post or CR what is being used for this
  • I close during the festivals
  • If you want me to make one of the ingredients as well as the finished product, thats no problem. You can send all the ingredients for both brews in one go too.
  • If you want more than one item, you can send all the ingredients for the 2, 3 or even 10 requests in one go ;) Or in batches if you prefer.
  • Please be patient. Brews take a long time on their own, and I may be asleep or busy when they're finished as well.
  • If you do find an alternative brewer as I am away from the computer too long, then please edit the post and not delete xx

Currently brewing: Random
Next: ?

Quite a number of customers have mistaken Irradiated Alchemical Reduction for Coarse Alchemical Reduction
The Coarse Alchemical Reduction is yellow, level 2 brew and on page 1.
The Irradiated Alchemical Reduction is green, level 8 brew and on page 6.
Don't worry, I can make these for you for the extra ingredients needed. Located on the guide under 'Materials'

Semi banned (plus reason)
CryptTheWolf: Requests and only sends ingredients after item is made. Be more firm!
+ 8 Server time

I rent out my Baldwin for free ;) Current level = 27

I rent out my Arcane nests, you can reserve a day for your pair

Please check out my extra familiars on offer to trade xx
@AthenaMinerva

Hi there! Any chance you'd be able to brew Toxin for me? I have all of the ingredients :)
@AthenaMinerva

Hi there! Any chance you'd be able to brew Toxin for me? I have all of the ingredients :)
kwggsIL.pngGhOEDMc.pngis5IYGR.png68OyFaa.png
@Istilel send the ingredients over and I shall :)
@Istilel send the ingredients over and I shall :)
+ 8 Server time

@akasafeword I just mentioned I'd let you know if I saw someone renting out their Cauldron ^_^
@akasafeword I just mentioned I'd let you know if I saw someone renting out their Cauldron ^_^
hl5liS3.png
@AthenaMinerva I'd love to get a poison brewed! I almost have all the ingredients, just waiting on my Irradiated Alchemical Reduction.
@AthenaMinerva I'd love to get a poison brewed! I almost have all the ingredients, just waiting on my Irradiated Alchemical Reduction.
@akasafeword
No problem :) send ingredients once ready and I'll put you in the queue xx
@akasafeword
No problem :) send ingredients once ready and I'll put you in the queue xx
+ 8 Server time

@AthenaMinerva all sent over!
@AthenaMinerva all sent over!
@akasafeword in the queue :)
@akasafeword in the queue :)