Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Brewing - Level 27 [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
Lutz's Cauldron Share

Transactions: 80

Need an extra cauldron? Want something from a higher level? Say no more! You've come to the right place.

Rules
1. First come first serve.
2. This is free and tipping is not required.
3. Only send ingredients/treasure when I tell you to.
4. One request per person. Once your item has been brewed you can submit another request.
5. Please reference this post for recipes.
6. If you don't have the ingredients you need, you will be added to the list but you will let others leapfrog you once you get to the first spot on the waiting list. Once you have the ingredients you'll be next up with no more leapfrogging.
7. If you don't have the ingredients in a week, you will be removed from the waiting list. You're always welcome to ask again, though!
8. I am no longer taking requests to brew materials. Sorry!
***May add more rules as needed***

Currently Brewing
Personal

Waiting List
1. N/A
Lutz's Cauldron Share

Transactions: 80

Need an extra cauldron? Want something from a higher level? Say no more! You've come to the right place.

Rules
1. First come first serve.
2. This is free and tipping is not required.
3. Only send ingredients/treasure when I tell you to.
4. One request per person. Once your item has been brewed you can submit another request.
5. Please reference this post for recipes.
6. If you don't have the ingredients you need, you will be added to the list but you will let others leapfrog you once you get to the first spot on the waiting list. Once you have the ingredients you'll be next up with no more leapfrogging.
7. If you don't have the ingredients in a week, you will be removed from the waiting list. You're always welcome to ask again, though!
8. I am no longer taking requests to brew materials. Sorry!
***May add more rules as needed***

Currently Brewing
Personal

Waiting List
1. N/A
New Recipes

N/A
New Recipes

N/A
@Lutz

Can you brew me one of the new items? :3

I kind of like the look of the Mossy Maze Colony.
@Lutz

Can you brew me one of the new items? :3

I kind of like the look of the Mossy Maze Colony.
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@Espoir

Sure thing! That link isn't updated with the new items yet, so it's one Grey Slime, three Orange Goo, one Purple Sludge, one Glass Beaker, and 2950 Treasure. Just send over the ingredients when you're ready and I'll pop 'em in! 4 hour brew time so I'll ship it off in the AM.
@Espoir

Sure thing! That link isn't updated with the new items yet, so it's one Grey Slime, three Orange Goo, one Purple Sludge, one Glass Beaker, and 2950 Treasure. Just send over the ingredients when you're ready and I'll pop 'em in! 4 hour brew time so I'll ship it off in the AM.
@Lutz

Sent over the items, thankyouuu~
@Lutz

Sent over the items, thankyouuu~

tDeKDnH.png
Off for the night, feel free to place requests and I'll get to them in the AM. Good night!
Off for the night, feel free to place requests and I'll get to them in the AM. Good night!
^
^
Could i please get the green colony thing, the new lv 11 thing
@Lutz
Could i please get the green colony thing, the new lv 11 thing
@Lutz
@Lutz I have another mushroom that i'd love for you to make for me, if no one else is in line? xD

Looking to get the Rubycap Colony. I can send the mats and Treasure whenever you're ready.
@Lutz I have another mushroom that i'd love for you to make for me, if no one else is in line? xD

Looking to get the Rubycap Colony. I can send the mats and Treasure whenever you're ready.

tDeKDnH.png
@CarArt

Sure thing! Just send over one Grey Slime, three Orange Goo, one Purple Sludge, one Glass Beaker, and 2950 Treasure and I'll get it cookin'.

@Espoir

Can do! I'll pop yours in after CarArt's has finished up. Feel free to send over the items when you'r ready.
@CarArt

Sure thing! Just send over one Grey Slime, three Orange Goo, one Purple Sludge, one Glass Beaker, and 2950 Treasure and I'll get it cookin'.

@Espoir

Can do! I'll pop yours in after CarArt's has finished up. Feel free to send over the items when you'r ready.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35