Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [ open ] Earth DOM Discount
1 2 ... 216 217 218 219 220 ... 370 371
@JoYoon - apologies for the wait! Feel free to send payment if you're still needing the gene! Thank you :)
@JoYoon - apologies for the wait! Feel free to send payment if you're still needing the gene! Thank you :)
@Imani

Thank you, will send you a PM!
@Imani

Thank you, will send you a PM!
WIP
@Sienne Yup! Feel free to send in the payment~
@Sienne Yup! Feel free to send in the payment~
@Imani

Hello again, could you please send my treasure back if the Jupiter scroll isn't stocked into the marketplace 5 minutes before rollover?

(Feel free to keep the food, though)
@Imani

Hello again, could you please send my treasure back if the Jupiter scroll isn't stocked into the marketplace 5 minutes before rollover?

(Feel free to keep the food, though)
WIP
Closed

Just wanted to thank everyone who has stopped by, I had a great time sniping those genes for you and sharing the discounts with you! Just I'm going to say this just in case: if you have sent payment for the gene that you have ordered and have not received the gene, PLEASE pm me.

See you next time ;D!
Closed

Just wanted to thank everyone who has stopped by, I had a great time sniping those genes for you and sharing the discounts with you! Just I'm going to say this just in case: if you have sent payment for the gene that you have ordered and have not received the gene, PLEASE pm me.

See you next time ;D!
Open

Hello, hello! I am open once again, here at your disposal!*

*Is "here at your disposal" good or bad? Anyways, I'm here to provide the discounts(that's what I'm tryna say).
Open

Hello, hello! I am open once again, here at your disposal!*

*Is "here at your disposal" good or bad? Anyways, I'm here to provide the discounts(that's what I'm tryna say).
@Imani
Could you get me a Spiral scroll? It finally stocked right after my discounts ran out and I just stared at the screen like ò_ó
@Imani
Could you get me a Spiral scroll? It finally stocked right after my discounts ran out and I just stared at the screen like ò_ó
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
@Denryu - Sure can! The marketplace can be quite a mean place sometimes >:^( AHaha :')
@Denryu - Sure can! The marketplace can be quite a mean place sometimes >:^( AHaha :')
@Imani

Hullo.
I'd like to request the following when you find a moment:

-x1 Savannah Primary
-x1 Rosette Secondary
-x2 Rune Tertiary

That should come to... 527,000 treasure, is that right?
@Imani

Hullo.
I'd like to request the following when you find a moment:

-x1 Savannah Primary
-x1 Rosette Secondary
-x2 Rune Tertiary

That should come to... 527,000 treasure, is that right?
wren1.pngwren2.gifwren3.gifwren4.pngwren5.png
@Viviwren - Hello! That is indeed the right amount, feel free to send in treasures whenever you can. Thank you :)
@Viviwren - Hello! That is indeed the right amount, feel free to send in treasures whenever you can. Thank you :)
1 2 ... 216 217 218 219 220 ... 370 371