Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Swipp/Baldwin/etc stuff
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
@Vaveny Hello! Could I please get seven sardines? Thank you so much!
@Vaveny Hello! Could I please get seven sardines? Thank you so much!
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
@Vaveny idk if you're still doing this... ? 0: would absolutely be delighted if you're able to snag a diamond ring (1) and 3 platinum ores?? ^-^"
@Vaveny idk if you're still doing this... ? 0: would absolutely be delighted if you're able to snag a diamond ring (1) and 3 platinum ores?? ^-^"
I387ENf.png
Hi! Are you still doing this? If so I'd really like.. [b][size=3]15 of these: [item=common podid claws] [b][size=3]15 of these: [item=southmarsh podid claws] Ty! edit: oops, @Vaveny
Hi! Are you still doing this? If so I'd really like..
15 of these: Common Podid Claws
15 of these: Southmarsh Podid Claws

Ty!

edit: oops, @Vaveny
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
@Vaveny wondering if you have any of these items? [item=dragonfly]x20 [item=giant darner]x20 [item=wilting rose]x5 Trying to fill out my bestiary but I'm only on level 13/14 RIP.
@Vaveny wondering if you have any of these items?
Dragonfly x20 Giant Darner x20 Wilting Rose x5
Trying to fill out my bestiary but I'm only on level 13/14 RIP.
5UmLAjY.gifEKncd6W.gifc8LOING.jpgCg7U8Hi.jpgijZKSx5.giftbZW05F.pngN44DS3u.gifWT2UepU.png
Hola I have a few items I would like [item=Java Sparrow]x1[item=Zephyr Sparrow]x8[item=Black Tulip]x15[item=Carnaval Tulip]x15[item=Black King]x1 if you have any or all I would appreciate them ty
Hola
I have a few items I would like
Java Sparrow x1 Zephyr Sparrow x8 Black Tulip x15 Carnaval Tulip x15 Black King x1
if you have any or all
I would appreciate them
ty
Female|Catholic|Non-Exalt lair
Lair Cleanout~Commision Shop~Free Dragons~LF Dragons~Adopt shop
AyVZZ5D.png
@Vaveny
Do you happen to have x10 Battered Scroll Case? They're found by scavenging in Light I think. Thank you!
@Vaveny
Do you happen to have x10 Battered Scroll Case? They're found by scavenging in Light I think. Thank you!
cQS6PnX.png
T0lT2WO.png
45IOEOz.png
Jg1iwNo.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png

wCNI1.gif
pXZvU.gif
yy9yo.gif
yHVqe.gif
@Vaveny Do you have any golden snakeheads or cobra snakeheads? I would love to have 30 of each but if you don't have that much that's perfectly fine!

I'm also looking for true rainbow trout (approx. 40). Thanks so much for taking the time to read this and I hope you have a wonderful Brightshine Jubilee!
@Vaveny Do you have any golden snakeheads or cobra snakeheads? I would love to have 30 of each but if you don't have that much that's perfectly fine!

I'm also looking for true rainbow trout (approx. 40). Thanks so much for taking the time to read this and I hope you have a wonderful Brightshine Jubilee!
5UmLAjY.gifEKncd6W.gifc8LOING.jpgCg7U8Hi.jpgijZKSx5.giftbZW05F.pngN44DS3u.gifWT2UepU.png
@Vaveny
I could use 90 Opal Cobra's from hunting but 50 is still more than enough (if that's too much it's ok)
@Vaveny
I could use 90 Opal Cobra's from hunting but 50 is still more than enough (if that's too much it's ok)
@Vaveny Hello and thank you for creating this!! I'd like to create Baldwin's Skinks for now, so I'd appreciate all sorts of skinks. To be more specific: [item=Weird Purple Skink] x10 [item=Juvenile Prairie Skink] x10 [item=Green-throated Skink] x10 Thanks a lot!!
@Vaveny

Hello and thank you for creating this!! I'd like to create Baldwin's Skinks for now, so I'd appreciate all sorts of skinks. To be more specific:

Weird Purple Skink x10
Juvenile Prairie Skink x10
Green-throated Skink x10

Thanks a lot!!
hi, i would love if you sent me 10 of these! [item=horse fly] thank you!
hi, i would love if you sent me 10 of these!
Horse Fly
thank you!
ari // 26 // agender
they/them or he/him
read golden kamuy

tumblr_inline_ojq6kubwbq1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kuB42C1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66