Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Swipp/Baldwin/etc stuff
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
I could really use sweet puff feathers (for expanding my hibernal den) and I am a collector of any of the various crows, or crow-like birds, along with any minerals. :)
I could really use sweet puff feathers (for expanding my hibernal den) and I am a collector of any of the various crows, or crow-like birds, along with any minerals. :)
@Vaveny Hello! Would it be possible to get a greattusk and pale greattusk from you?
@Vaveny Hello! Would it be possible to get a greattusk and pale greattusk from you?
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Vaveny do you have any of the skink food items or anything used for the waveskimmer Baldwin familiars? (listed here for your convenience!) If you don't have any of these items, that's okay! Thanks for reading this and have a great day! [item=juvenile prairie skink]x10[item=weird purple skink]x10[item=green-throated skink]x10[item=cinnamon]x12[item=royal oyster]x5[item=green shoots]x12[item=olympia oyster]x5
@Vaveny do you have any of the skink food items or anything used for the waveskimmer Baldwin familiars? (listed here for your convenience!) If you don't have any of these items, that's okay! Thanks for reading this and have a great day!
Juvenile Prairie Skink x10 Weird Purple Skink x10 Green-throated Skink x10 Cinnamon x12 Royal Oyster x5 Green Shoots x12 Olympia Oyster x5
5UmLAjY.gifEKncd6W.gifc8LOING.jpgCg7U8Hi.jpgijZKSx5.giftbZW05F.pngN44DS3u.gifWT2UepU.png
^ Thank you for including the amounts you need I do have some of that stuff and will send asap !
^ Thank you for including the amounts you need I do have some of that stuff and will send asap !
@Vaveny thank you so much!
@Vaveny thank you so much!
5UmLAjY.gifEKncd6W.gifc8LOING.jpgCg7U8Hi.jpgijZKSx5.giftbZW05F.pngN44DS3u.gifWT2UepU.png
@Vaveny I'm trying to get some of the stuff I need for the baldwin fams, here's what I don't have:

Royal Oyster x5 Olympia Oyster x5 Cinnamon x12 Green Shoots x12 Juvenile Prairie Skink x10 Weird Purple Skink x10 Green-throated Skink x10

The seafood and plant items are priority since very few of my dragons would eat the other stuff I'd find. Thanks for any help!
@Vaveny I'm trying to get some of the stuff I need for the baldwin fams, here's what I don't have:

Royal Oyster x5 Olympia Oyster x5 Cinnamon x12 Green Shoots x12 Juvenile Prairie Skink x10 Weird Purple Skink x10 Green-throated Skink x10

The seafood and plant items are priority since very few of my dragons would eat the other stuff I'd find. Thanks for any help!
wishlist
[Font=century gothic][size=4]@Vaveny Hi there! If you have any of these, it would be very much appreciated. Otherwise, it's fine if you don't and thank you for looking (^^;) [Item=daffodil]x2 [item=jumping spider]x15 [item=sparkling crayfish]x20 [item=cragside mussels]x20
@Vaveny

Hi there! If you have any of these, it would be very much appreciated. Otherwise, it's fine if you don't and thank you for looking (^^;)

Daffodil x2 Jumping Spider x15 Sparkling Crayfish x20 Cragside Mussels x20
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
[quote name="VolcanicThunder" date="2019-04-24 15:25:13" ] @Vaveny I'm trying to get some of the stuff I need for the baldwin fams, here's what I don't have: Royal Oyster Seafood The more pearls these oysters produce, the higher they advance in their incongruous society. This one was a princess, which for some unfathomable reason makes it more tempting to dragons. Sell Value: 62 Food Points: 7 itemAttachHandlers("#809") x5 Olympia Oyster Seafood A delicacy fit only for the gods. Dragons are advised to eat quickly, before theirs notices! Sell Value: 62 Food Points: 7 itemAttachHandlers("#814") x5 Cinnamon Plant The practice of attempting to hold a mawful of cinnamon sticks for extended periods of time became strangely popular among juvenile dragons. Sell Value: 58 Food Points: 5 itemAttachHandlers("#7") x12 Green Shoots Plant These hollow shoots can make for a chewy meal or a durable paper. Sell Value: 58 Food Points: 5 itemAttachHandlers("#343") x12 Juvenile Prairie Skink Meat Adult prairie skinks take wonderful care of their young... until they are old enough to appreciate the value of hard work and why don't you go out and get a job already and apply yourself! Sell Value: 100 Food Points: 9 itemAttachHandlers("#297") x10 Weird Purple Skink Meat You could have sworn you saw a few of these running around Baldwin's cauldron the other day. Probably maybe fine to eat. Sell Value: 100 Food Points: 9 itemAttachHandlers("#482") x10 Green-throated Skink Meat The more confident cousin of the Yellow-bellied Skink. Sell Value: 100 Food Points: 9 itemAttachHandlers("#858") x10 The seafood and plant items are priority since very few of my dragons would eat the other stuff I'd find. Thanks for any help! [/quote] woahh i just got really confused because that's the exact same list from someone above lol. Will send what I have!
VolcanicThunder wrote on 2019-04-24 15:25:13:

Royal Oyster
Seafood

The more pearls these oysters produce, the higher they advance in their incongruous society. This one was a princess, which for some unfathomable reason makes it more tempting to dragons.

Sell Value:

Food Points: 7

itemAttachHandlers("#809")

x5

Olympia Oyster
Seafood

A delicacy fit only for the gods. Dragons are advised to eat quickly, before theirs notices!

Sell Value:

Food Points: 7

itemAttachHandlers("#814")

x5

Cinnamon
Plant

The practice of attempting to hold a mawful of cinnamon sticks for extended periods of time became strangely popular among juvenile dragons.

Sell Value:

Food Points: 5

itemAttachHandlers("#7")

x12

Green Shoots
Plant

These hollow shoots can make for a chewy meal or a durable paper.

Sell Value:

Food Points: 5

itemAttachHandlers("#343")

x12

Juvenile Prairie Skink
Meat

Adult prairie skinks take wonderful care of their young... until they are old enough to appreciate the value of hard work and why don't you go out and get a job already and apply yourself!

Sell Value:

Food Points: 9

itemAttachHandlers("#297")

x10

Weird Purple Skink
Meat

You could have sworn you saw a few of these running around Baldwin's cauldron the other day. Probably maybe fine to eat.

Sell Value:

itemAttachHandlers("#482")

x10

Green-throated Skink
Meat

The more confident cousin of the Yellow-bellied Skink.

Sell Value:

itemAttachHandlers("#858")

x10

woahh i just got really confused because that's the exact same list from someone above lol. Will send what I have!
jesus christ what happened with that quotation!!!!! leaving it because it's funyn but... what!!!!!
jesus christ what happened with that quotation!!!!! leaving it because it's funyn but... what!!!!!
about 13 podid claws

sry for not answering

@Vaveny
about 13 podid claws

sry for not answering

@Vaveny
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66