Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Swipp/Baldwin/etc stuff
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 65 66
@Mystyic I haven't found any recently either :( but if I do find any I will check and see if you need em!

I'm fairly sure they are one of the most rare things xD they dfinitely give me more difficulty than other things
@Mystyic I haven't found any recently either :( but if I do find any I will check and see if you need em!

I'm fairly sure they are one of the most rare things xD they dfinitely give me more difficulty than other things
but anyway sent out a bunch of stuff up to this point
but anyway sent out a bunch of stuff up to this point
@chespin

Thank you, I am pretty sure I will need them if you ever get them. They have been super hard for me to.
@chespin

Thank you, I am pretty sure I will need them if you ever get them. They have been super hard for me to.
@chespin
ahh, could i get any black tulips ?? ( I only need 46 )
I do the plant based one in nature to find them, but im sure they're in other flights I'm just not sure which
@chespin
ahh, could i get any black tulips ?? ( I only need 46 )
I do the plant based one in nature to find them, but im sure they're in other flights I'm just not sure which
lJQFrFF.png ** damien
** trans male >> ftm
** he / him
** nature / dragon enthusiast
sending!
sending!
Long wing epitite, ermine, dragonfly, black tulips, pangolins, and would be awesome!
Long wing epitite, ermine, dragonfly, black tulips, pangolins, and would be awesome!
| Wishlist| FR+3| Female|
9kcPMa2.gif
Would it be okay to ask for skinks please?
Would it be okay to ask for skinks please?
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
@chespin Here's a list of things I'm in need of; if you have any, I'd be very grateful: [item=Autumn pennant] Autumn pennant - 15 [item=White cabbage butterfly] White cabbage butterfly - 40 [item=Dusk jadevine] Dusk jadevine - 30 [item=Black swan] Black swan - 7
@chespin

Here's a list of things I'm in need of; if you have any, I'd be very grateful:

Autumn Pennant Autumn pennant - 15
White Cabbage Butterfly White cabbage butterfly - 40
Dusk Jadevine Dusk jadevine - 30
Black Swan Black swan - 7
ob.png ww BUYING/TRADING FOR: Red/Fern G1s!
Any Tert/Eyes/Breed/Bred! Doesn't matter!
PM me if interested in selling!
Could you toss me any high treasure-giving items that you come across, I'm really in need of treasure/gems and it'd be very helpful.

I'm also sort of a familiar collector so it'd be nice to get some in my hands.

Apparel and skins would be nice too.

Sorry I'm being greedy... :/
Could you toss me any high treasure-giving items that you come across, I'm really in need of treasure/gems and it'd be very helpful.

I'm also sort of a familiar collector so it'd be nice to get some in my hands.

Apparel and skins would be nice too.

Sorry I'm being greedy... :/
WJnaXRt.gif 5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
OnuhFtt.png FZ9VPbS.png
@chespin
If you come across one, do you think you could give me a unhatched plague egg? If not, it's totally fine, but l usually need to devote all my gathering turns to food for my greedy Wildclaws, so it's hard for me to search on my own.
@chespin
If you come across one, do you think you could give me a unhatched plague egg? If not, it's totally fine, but l usually need to devote all my gathering turns to food for my greedy Wildclaws, so it's hard for me to search on my own.

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 65 66