Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Swipp/Baldwin/etc stuff
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 65 66
@chespin

I don't need any emerald strikers, please give them to someone who needs them!
I need the amethyst strikers (21 if I counted right?) and the cobras :3 (54 opal and 64 onyx) I hope that math was right
@chespin

I don't need any emerald strikers, please give them to someone who needs them!
I need the amethyst strikers (21 if I counted right?) and the cobras :3 (54 opal and 64 onyx) I hope that math was right
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
I don't sub to most threads, please ping me!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
@chespin, may I get any familiars you may have that you don't want, other than that, any cobras that you get I'd like to hoard, as well as any bugs :,D
@chespin, may I get any familiars you may have that you don't want, other than that, any cobras that you get I'd like to hoard, as well as any bugs :,D
sdSRvlV.png
@chespin

Hi! Can I get any Giant Prickly Stick Insects you might find please?
@chespin

Hi! Can I get any Giant Prickly Stick Insects you might find please?
HI! I'm so sorry if I don't get back to you quickly. If you have pinged me or send me a PM and I haven't replied after 24 hours (1 day) please feel free to send me a little nudge. I most likely saw your message but didn't have the time at that moment to write a reply. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
[quote name="@GinjaDaCat" date=2015-11-22 05:28:01] @ chespin, may I get any familiars you may have that you don't want, other than that, any cobras that you get I'd like to hoard, as well as any bugs :,D [/quote] [color=#585c4f] If there's any particular familiars/bugs please let me know the names of them :D I will keep this in mind regardless though!
@GinjaDaCat wrote on 2015-11-22:
@ chespin, may I get any familiars you may have that you don't want, other than that, any cobras that you get I'd like to hoard, as well as any bugs :,D

If there's any particular familiars/bugs please let me know the names of them :D I will keep this in mind regardless though!
@Chespin, not any in mind, any will do, those that aren't rare I could take, I don't want anything that could be extremely useful to you.
@Chespin, not any in mind, any will do, those that aren't rare I could take, I don't want anything that could be extremely useful to you.
sdSRvlV.png
@GinjaDaCat okei doke! Sorry for the multiple questions but do you need bugs as in general insect food? I have some I can send over. I have a total of 0 insect eating dragons, so it adds up XD
@GinjaDaCat okei doke! Sorry for the multiple questions but do you need bugs as in general insect food? I have some I can send over. I have a total of 0 insect eating dragons, so it adds up XD
@Chespin, ya I do X,D, I have a lot of insect eating dragons so I run out quite often.
@Chespin, ya I do X,D, I have a lot of insect eating dragons so I run out quite often.
sdSRvlV.png
@Chespin Hey hun! Would you happen to have any Weird Purple Skinks? I'd have use for 3 and I could trade you Green-Throated Skinks for them. They should be about the same value. ^^;
@Chespin Hey hun! Would you happen to have any Weird Purple Skinks? I'd have use for 3 and I could trade you Green-Throated Skinks for them. They should be about the same value. ^^;
8wF4Uc8.png
@Ikunoche Sorry, I've got none right now but I will send any I do get your way :D
@Ikunoche Sorry, I've got none right now but I will send any I do get your way :D
@chespin Thanks! I'll keep looking too. If I get them before you, I'll let you know. :3
@chespin Thanks! I'll keep looking too. If I get them before you, I'll let you know. :3
8wF4Uc8.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 65 66