Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Swipp/Baldwin/etc stuff
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66
@chespin I would loooove your help. i need green shoots and cinnamon
But it will be months before I can grind for them properly in plants. u 3u
@chespin I would loooove your help. i need green shoots and cinnamon
But it will be months before I can grind for them properly in plants. u 3u
@moderneel I have some green shoots, how many do you need? :)
@moderneel I have some green shoots, how many do you need? :)
@chespin !!!!!

I need 12.
@chespin !!!!!

I need 12.
@aurorie no worries! I don't mean to complain, my laptop screen just isn't very good and I wouldn't want to accidentally skim over anything.
@aurorie no worries! I don't mean to complain, my laptop screen just isn't very good and I wouldn't want to accidentally skim over anything.
@chespin could I have 5 Weird Purple Skink 10 Green-throated Skink for the baldwin recipe
@chespin could I have 5 Weird Purple Skink 10 Green-throated Skink for the baldwin recipe
FR_signature_buttons_volt_2.pngFR_signature_buttons_intro.pngFR_signature_buttons_art_shop.pngFR_signature_buttons_wishlist.pngFR_signature_buttons_volt_small.png
@chespin

I'd love any cobras, skinks, and/or ermines, please! Thank you!
@chespin

I'd love any cobras, skinks, and/or ermines, please! Thank you!
@chespin

Something really random please, I don't mind what it is
@chespin

Something really random please, I don't mind what it is
m59NfS2.png
@aurorie How many ferrets do you need?I've now got some I can send some over :D
@aurorie How many ferrets do you need?I've now got some I can send some over :D
@sensiblesoap how many emerald striker do you need? I am prepared to send at least some over :)
@sensiblesoap how many emerald striker do you need? I am prepared to send at least some over :)
@chespin Free things? I need 81 white-eared hummingbirds, 87 dusk rats, 30 ermines, and literally any cobras or strikers... Anything you're willing to throw my way would be great! :)
@chespin Free things? I need 81 white-eared hummingbirds, 87 dusk rats, 30 ermines, and literally any cobras or strikers... Anything you're willing to throw my way would be great! :)
NpvJKj2.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66