Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Swipp/Baldwin/etc stuff
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66
@chespin

yes they do, but something tells me that it's too confusing for me. (and it is, just read it and half the time I'm confused)

thank you, and it's alright that you don't have insects, I only have to lil' dragons that need them! ^^
@chespin

yes they do, but something tells me that it's too confusing for me. (and it is, just read it and half the time I'm confused)

thank you, and it's alright that you don't have insects, I only have to lil' dragons that need them! ^^
2sMsulH.gifXIritEX.png2sMsulH.gif
@chespin

Hi chespin!

I have never found any maidens blush. Any you could spare would be wonderful, if possible?

And thank you again for offering to share with us like this. We all appreciate your kindness so much! :)

Cheers! Saskia
@chespin

Hi chespin!

I have never found any maidens blush. Any you could spare would be wonderful, if possible?

And thank you again for offering to share with us like this. We all appreciate your kindness so much! :)

Cheers! Saskia
7mXHQ6J.png
bump?
bump?
@chespin you have baldwin's stuff, right? i think i read that right? i really need blue ooze for poison, but baldwin is being stubborn ._. if you have one, i can trade you for apparel or familiars or something c:
@chespin you have baldwin's stuff, right? i think i read that right? i really need blue ooze for poison, but baldwin is being stubborn ._. if you have one, i can trade you for apparel or familiars or something c:

HATCHERY
TUMBLR
cIwl6sK.png
kqIigD1.pngUOiauYX.png
kqIigD1.png
kqIigD1.png
Ypb4V1z.gif
IAM6LDQ.gif
@chespin I love the name :) I'd like any skinks that you gather Cx
@chespin I love the name :) I'd like any skinks that you gather Cx
tumblr_pqhrfpw8IM1ugssd3o10_500.png
@earthworm this post is for items that I get via gathering (gathering exp not Baldwin exp), but I have a spare blue ooze if you need it :)
@earthworm this post is for items that I get via gathering (gathering exp not Baldwin exp), but I have a spare blue ooze if you need it :)
@chespin oops sorry, long text is hard for me sometimes ._. that'd be awesome though!
@chespin oops sorry, long text is hard for me sometimes ._. that'd be awesome though!

HATCHERY
TUMBLR
cIwl6sK.png
kqIigD1.pngUOiauYX.png
kqIigD1.png
kqIigD1.png
Ypb4V1z.gif
IAM6LDQ.gif
@chespin

Wow, thank you so much! :o

I would love Vibrant Prickly Insects, if you find any! Don't blame you if you wanna keep 'em, though, they're worth a bunch :D
@chespin

Wow, thank you so much! :o

I would love Vibrant Prickly Insects, if you find any! Don't blame you if you wanna keep 'em, though, they're worth a bunch :D
48mgCfD.png
@chespin

Please ping me if you find any skinks!
@chespin

Please ping me if you find any skinks!
@chespin

so super nice of you! I will gleefully take advantage of your generosity and ask for a few things (as available): some White-Eared Hummingbirds (I need like 30+ but any few help) and the same for the opal/onyx cobras.

I know both were already requested at least once but just send me to the back of the list and even one would make me outrageously happy! (I'm easy to please)

thank you!
@chespin

so super nice of you! I will gleefully take advantage of your generosity and ask for a few things (as available): some White-Eared Hummingbirds (I need like 30+ but any few help) and the same for the opal/onyx cobras.

I know both were already requested at least once but just send me to the back of the list and even one would make me outrageously happy! (I'm easy to please)

thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66