Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Swipp/Baldwin/etc stuff
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66
@chespin

man, this is really swell of you ;o; i'm looking for opal cobras at the moment, and i'm also on my own all-purpose skink hunt! i'd love to buy 'em off you if you happen to across any of those.
@chespin

man, this is really swell of you ;o; i'm looking for opal cobras at the moment, and i'm also on my own all-purpose skink hunt! i'd love to buy 'em off you if you happen to across any of those.
xvKuWGq.png

@Chespin

Like many others here, I'll be in need of those skinks. XD

Though, I also collect any type of crows (especially the normal/leucistic ones,) and raccoons!

As for Swipp/Baldwin things... Any Spotted Grasshoppers, Sea Fae, Sunset Sea Dragons, Royal/Olympia oysters, and fever flies would be amazing. Thank you so much! ^_^
@Chespin

Like many others here, I'll be in need of those skinks. XD

Though, I also collect any type of crows (especially the normal/leucistic ones,) and raccoons!

As for Swipp/Baldwin things... Any Spotted Grasshoppers, Sea Fae, Sunset Sea Dragons, Royal/Olympia oysters, and fever flies would be amazing. Thank you so much! ^_^
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
@Chespin

Could I be listed for any of the following please? Thank you in advance!!

Juvenile Prairie Skink
Weird Purple Skink
Green-Throated Skink
Royal Oyster
Olympia Oyster
Venomous Fly
Fever Fly
Horse Fly
Olive Sea Snake
Coral Snake
Vibrant Prickly Insect
Crowntail Wanderer
Lyretail Puffer
Wasteland Pauper
Toxin Diver
Scalescarab
Sunset Sea Dragon
Sea Fae
Onyx Cobra
Opal Cobra
Amethyst Striker
Emerald Striker

@Chespin

Could I be listed for any of the following please? Thank you in advance!!

Juvenile Prairie Skink
Weird Purple Skink
Green-Throated Skink
Royal Oyster
Olympia Oyster
Venomous Fly
Fever Fly
Horse Fly
Olive Sea Snake
Coral Snake
Vibrant Prickly Insect
Crowntail Wanderer
Lyretail Puffer
Wasteland Pauper
Toxin Diver
Scalescarab
Sunset Sea Dragon
Sea Fae
Onyx Cobra
Opal Cobra
Amethyst Striker
Emerald Striker

@chespin

Hi chespin!

You're incredibly kind and generous to offer to take the time to share with us like this to help us reach our goals, and I can't thank you enough. :)

If possible, may I request skinks or maidens blush items? I have not been able to gather any of these so far.

Again, thank you for your time and kindness.

Cheers! Saskia
@chespin

Hi chespin!

You're incredibly kind and generous to offer to take the time to share with us like this to help us reach our goals, and I can't thank you enough. :)

If possible, may I request skinks or maidens blush items? I have not been able to gather any of these so far.

Again, thank you for your time and kindness.

Cheers! Saskia
7mXHQ6J.png
@Saskia How many Maiden's Blush do you need? I have some right now I can send over :)
@Saskia How many Maiden's Blush do you need? I have some right now I can send over :)
@chespin

I'd like it if you would send over some skinks (any) once in a while. c:
@chespin

I'd like it if you would send over some skinks (any) once in a while. c:
@Raevenna I have coral snakes and olive sea snakes. How many do you need? I can send them over :D
@Raevenna I have coral snakes and olive sea snakes. How many do you need? I can send them over :D
@chespin

Whooo! Ummm.... I'm trying to hoard 250 of each ... and I've got about 30 70 Coral snakes so far
@chespin

Whooo! Ummm.... I'm trying to hoard 250 of each ... and I've got about 30 70 Coral snakes so far
@chespin

Can I take all of your food?

just kidding, but it will be nice for some food for a newbie!
@chespin

Can I take all of your food?

just kidding, but it will be nice for some food for a newbie!
2sMsulH.gifXIritEX.png2sMsulH.gif
@Sugarella I can send over some stuff! I believe there may also be some food pantries and whatnot around, and maybe your flight has one too ^^

I have seafood and meat to send, unfortunately I have no insects though.
@Sugarella I can send over some stuff! I believe there may also be some food pantries and whatnot around, and maybe your flight has one too ^^

I have seafood and meat to send, unfortunately I have no insects though.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66