Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Swipp/Baldwin/etc stuff
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66
Hooray! All professions are maxed. I can gather everything!

Hi- please read down for what this thread is for before requesting. I feel bad when people ask for something that has nothing to do with this thread

HERE'S THE RUNDOWN:
  • You let me know if there's anything you need that's obtainable through any of the foraging areas. Please be specific (I need the item names you want, the quantity you need would be nice too. If you don't state a quantity I will probably assume you need only 1)
    Pleaseeee please give me the amount you need in the post :'D
    I do not have Swipp/Baldwin numbers committed to memory
  • I send out stuff as I get it, if I get it. If more than one person needs the same item, I cycle through (ie. if I find 5 onyx cobras one day, they'll go to Person A- if I find another 5 the next day, they go to Person B etc etc)
  • This isn't an "I'll take anything you don't want" service, it's just me trying to help out with Swipp/Baldwin or specific collecting. Please don't ask for eggs. I don't offer coliseum items, this is just from gathering.

Seriously, please let me know how many you need :'D it's easier for you to tell me rather than wait for me to ask

By Baldwin stuff I mean Skinks and the other few gathering items he uses. This is not a brewing/ alchemical component service!

This is open to everyone and 100% free. Please don't offer anything in return :'3

Nothing is guaranteed as I have no idea how good my luck will be.

Please try to limit yourself when requesting items (please don't request the entire catalogue of things that Swipp needs). orz
I don't want to have to put limitations on this since it's for fun :'D

Feel free to ask for things you just sort of collect, this isn't exclusive to Swipp/Baldwin materials. However this isn't meant to function as a food bank or source of food.

I do not keep an inventory of items I have because it would encourage folks to claim things they don't need. also i am lazy, thats why i am not selling any of this

I think that's about it, if you've got any questions or anything hit me up.

Cheers :)

Hooray! All professions are maxed. I can gather everything!

Hi- please read down for what this thread is for before requesting. I feel bad when people ask for something that has nothing to do with this thread

HERE'S THE RUNDOWN:
  • You let me know if there's anything you need that's obtainable through any of the foraging areas. Please be specific (I need the item names you want, the quantity you need would be nice too. If you don't state a quantity I will probably assume you need only 1)
    Pleaseeee please give me the amount you need in the post :'D
    I do not have Swipp/Baldwin numbers committed to memory
  • I send out stuff as I get it, if I get it. If more than one person needs the same item, I cycle through (ie. if I find 5 onyx cobras one day, they'll go to Person A- if I find another 5 the next day, they go to Person B etc etc)
  • This isn't an "I'll take anything you don't want" service, it's just me trying to help out with Swipp/Baldwin or specific collecting. Please don't ask for eggs. I don't offer coliseum items, this is just from gathering.

Seriously, please let me know how many you need :'D it's easier for you to tell me rather than wait for me to ask

By Baldwin stuff I mean Skinks and the other few gathering items he uses. This is not a brewing/ alchemical component service!

This is open to everyone and 100% free. Please don't offer anything in return :'3

Nothing is guaranteed as I have no idea how good my luck will be.

Please try to limit yourself when requesting items (please don't request the entire catalogue of things that Swipp needs). orz
I don't want to have to put limitations on this since it's for fun :'D

Feel free to ask for things you just sort of collect, this isn't exclusive to Swipp/Baldwin materials. However this isn't meant to function as a food bank or source of food.

I do not keep an inventory of items I have because it would encourage folks to claim things they don't need. also i am lazy, thats why i am not selling any of this

I think that's about it, if you've got any questions or anything hit me up.

Cheers :)

Levels are current as of 27 January
HELL YEAH EVERYTHING IS MAXED

HUNTING
Currently Lv. 40

FISHING
Currently Lv. 40

INSECT CATCHING
Currently Lv. 40

FORAGING
Currently Lv. 40

DIGGING
Currently Lv. 40

SCAVENGING
Currently Lv. 40

Levels are current as of 27 January
HELL YEAH EVERYTHING IS MAXED

HUNTING
Currently Lv. 40

FISHING
Currently Lv. 40

INSECT CATCHING
Currently Lv. 40

FORAGING
Currently Lv. 40

DIGGING
Currently Lv. 40

SCAVENGING
Currently Lv. 40

I had a list here of things I've sent to people but I realized it was pointless and needless maintenance!
I had a list here of things I've sent to people but I realized it was pointless and needless maintenance!
@chespin I could use anything you throw at me thanks
@chespin I could use anything you throw at me thanks
wild_s_banner1_by_aleony-daf59vb.pngwild_s_banner2_by_aleony-daf59wr.pngwild_s_banner3_by_aleony-daf59xw.png
@chespin

may I hoard all the cobras, skinks, ermines, and ferrets that you get?
@chespin

may I hoard all the cobras, skinks, ermines, and ferrets that you get?
2sMsulH.gifXIritEX.png2sMsulH.gif
@chespin

if you get any of the snakes or ermines, or skinks, I would love to have some if that's alright!
@chespin

if you get any of the snakes or ermines, or skinks, I would love to have some if that's alright!
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
I don't sub to most threads, please ping me!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
@chespin This is really nice of you to do! I love filling up my hoarde with all sorts of crud. I'd like a few Swipp-related things, but a few non-Swipp items just to have, if it isn't any trouble to ask:
  • Giant Prickly Stick Insect
  • False Mantis Prickler
  • Trumpeter Swan
  • Any of the Lemmings (Singed, Static-Charged, etc.)

Thank you again!
@chespin This is really nice of you to do! I love filling up my hoarde with all sorts of crud. I'd like a few Swipp-related things, but a few non-Swipp items just to have, if it isn't any trouble to ask:
  • Giant Prickly Stick Insect
  • False Mantis Prickler
  • Trumpeter Swan
  • Any of the Lemmings (Singed, Static-Charged, etc.)

Thank you again!
1st Anniversary Fish Cake The True Flight Rising Experience
Hatched a triple-orca baby from a single-egg nest. The parents have a 65-color primary range, a 41-color secondary range, and a 17-color tertiary range. There was a .0022% chance of this color combo happening. But it’s not a g1 and there are 42,538 triple-orca dragons unexalted. This is the best luck you've ever had on this site and it’s simultaneously completely unimpressive. Incredible.
Dragon ID: #74228362 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEarned:2021-12-11
@chespin
If you get any bleeding heart crows, I'd love to grab them. Thanks!
@chespin
If you get any bleeding heart crows, I'd love to grab them. Thanks!
tumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gifA6Z4Mua.giftumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Chespin

I think everyone's asked for what I was going to go for. Minus the white-eared hummingbirds in hunting which I'd take! But, if you start fishing and get any royal oysters, true rainbow trout, sea fae, or sunset sea dragons I'd buy them from you.

If so, I could send you some things in return if you're not looking for money.
@Chespin

I think everyone's asked for what I was going to go for. Minus the white-eared hummingbirds in hunting which I'd take! But, if you start fishing and get any royal oysters, true rainbow trout, sea fae, or sunset sea dragons I'd buy them from you.

If so, I could send you some things in return if you're not looking for money.
they/them
Selling 2015 and on festival items and more HERE
@chespin

If you have any opal cobras or onyx cobras you might find? ^.^
@chespin

If you have any opal cobras or onyx cobras you might find? ^.^
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66