Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Sold out Gems 1:650
1 2
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/baTihCc.png[/img][/center] [s]I have 700 gems up for sale, I prefer selling them in chunks 100s, or the whole lot together. [/s]I should have more again in the 19th or so. :D [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/3tfWquN.png[/img][/center] @nanairo
baTihCc.png

I have 700 gems up for sale, I prefer selling them in chunks 100s, or the whole lot together. I should have more again in the 19th or so. :D

3tfWquN.png

@nanairo
90yC0zr.pngWiyCOG0.pngUa0JNKY.pngSICJDZT.pngKaIfREn.pngx9vfgUx.pngMHGHMV3.png4B7ojZp.pngNiHTLfm.pngTaI0DtR.pngD5ngjVk.pngUc6OClm.png9QkBylz.png
czrb6bd.png
@HaphazardGirl
Ill buy them all ^^
@HaphazardGirl
Ill buy them all ^^
@HaphazardGirl i'll take 'em! c: cries too late _(:3 (would you mind pinging me when you have gems in stock?)
@HaphazardGirl i'll take 'em! c: cries too late _(:3 (would you mind pinging me when you have gems in stock?)
Dragons for sale | Accents
@Micheru I'm sending you a message now with them, thank you. :)

@nanairo I'd be happy to add you to a pinglist, I'll do that next. :D
@Micheru I'm sending you a message now with them, thank you. :)

@nanairo I'd be happy to add you to a pinglist, I'll do that next. :D
90yC0zr.pngWiyCOG0.pngUa0JNKY.pngSICJDZT.pngKaIfREn.pngx9vfgUx.pngMHGHMV3.png4B7ojZp.pngNiHTLfm.pngTaI0DtR.pngD5ngjVk.pngUc6OClm.png9QkBylz.png
czrb6bd.png
@HaphazardGirl thank you ;u;
@HaphazardGirl thank you ;u;
@nanairo You are welcome and I now have 600 Gems for sale. :)
@nanairo You are welcome and I now have 600 Gems for sale. :)
czrb6bd.png
@HaphazardGirl aaahh thank you! can i take 500? ;u;
@HaphazardGirl aaahh thank you! can i take 500? ;u;
@nanairo Sure can, sending you a trade now. Thank you! :)
@nanairo Sure can, sending you a trade now. Thank you! :)
czrb6bd.png
@nanairo I have 700 gems up for sale. :)
@nanairo I have 700 gems up for sale. :)
czrb6bd.png
@HaphazardGirl

Do you have 350?

edit: or a straight 400 if thats easier
@HaphazardGirl

Do you have 350?

edit: or a straight 400 if thats easier
tumblr_inline_ny6pwws6ed1qmzhvw_540.pngx0CMhAc.pngfire-01.giftumblr_inline_ny1deeh2c01qmzhvw_540.png
1 2