Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s/o] UMAs & customs
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
@Kintsy

Hi, are you interested in Barking Jester? Current LAH price is 1'900 G but I can go down to 1'750 G ^^

EDIT: A while ago the LAH changed to 1'700... So in that case I can go down to 1'550 gems uwu
@Kintsy

Hi, are you interested in Barking Jester? Current LAH price is 1'900 G but I can go down to 1'750 G ^^

EDIT: A while ago the LAH changed to 1'700... So in that case I can go down to 1'550 gems uwu
sig108_by_dingobreath_dclhg0d_by_blondes_sketchbook-dclhm5j.png
@Kintsy
I have a illuminated armband I don't need :)
Would you be interested?
@Kintsy
I have a illuminated armband I don't need :)
Would you be interested?
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Kintsy
Would you go up to 7kg? :3
@Kintsy
Would you go up to 7kg? :3
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Kintsy
Still doable for me :D how long would it take you? because I already have two Paymentplans from other users and I don't really want a third one :/
@Kintsy
Still doable for me :D how long would it take you? because I already have two Paymentplans from other users and I don't really want a third one :/
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Kintsy
No that's an acceptable time range for me :3 I already checked your accents and you have some really pretty ones but unfortunately I already have the ones myself that I like on your list :D
@Kintsy
No that's an acceptable time range for me :3 I already checked your accents and you have some really pretty ones but unfortunately I already have the ones myself that I like on your list :D
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Kintsy
I'll put it out if the Ah so nobody buys is (probably not but just in case). Just shoot me a pm or send the cr when you have the gems! :3
And I hope you sell your stuff quick so you can swim in money..at least for a short duration of time :D
@Kintsy
I'll put it out if the Ah so nobody buys is (probably not but just in case). Just shoot me a pm or send the cr when you have the gems! :3
And I hope you sell your stuff quick so you can swim in money..at least for a short duration of time :D
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
Friendly bump :3
Friendly bump :3
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Kintsy

I have a peace dove up on the AH for 39999t, treasure price LAH at the time of this posting, if you'd like it.
@Kintsy

I have a peace dove up on the AH for 39999t, treasure price LAH at the time of this posting, if you'd like it.
3PxlXSK.png
@Kintsy Hello! It's me, back to bother you again! Might I be able to interest you in a [item=tricktrouper crown]?
@Kintsy Hello! It's me, back to bother you again! Might I be able to interest you in a Tricktrouper Crown ?
vnfnSuk.gif
@kintsy ideally yes, within a week or two at most.
@kintsy ideally yes, within a week or two at most.
vnfnSuk.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19