Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s/o] UMAs & customs
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Kintsy
I have a Metallurgists Forgetools I can sell to you, if you're interested?
@Kintsy
I have a Metallurgists Forgetools I can sell to you, if you're interested?
@Kintsy
Yep that works for me! c:
@Kintsy
Yep that works for me! c:
@Kintsy
I've got a Stone Borer I'm selling if you're interested.
@Kintsy
I've got a Stone Borer I'm selling if you're interested.
the_big_green_giant___small_by_aleony-daeh3qi.png207pzki.pngeaktux.png
@Kintsy
Honestly, no one does so I wouldn't be surprised if I hang on to it for a while. How about I ask again in a few weeks if I haven't gotten rid of it?
@Kintsy
Honestly, no one does so I wouldn't be surprised if I hang on to it for a while. How about I ask again in a few weeks if I haven't gotten rid of it?
the_big_green_giant___small_by_aleony-daeh3qi.png207pzki.pngeaktux.png
@Kintsy Hello there! Any interest in a [item=stonekeeper armband]? And by the way, what's the going price on the perehelion/apehelion series? I've seen a bunch of people looking but never the actual accents themselves.
@Kintsy Hello there! Any interest in a Stonekeeper Armband ? And by the way, what's the going price on the perehelion/apehelion series? I've seen a bunch of people looking but never the actual accents themselves.
vnfnSuk.gif
@Kintsy Meet you in the middle at 525g?

Ooh, okay. Was it on the AH or in the sales thread?
And yeah, I haven't seen aphelion at all. -headscratch-
The rare accents these days.
@Kintsy Meet you in the middle at 525g?

Ooh, okay. Was it on the AH or in the sales thread?
And yeah, I haven't seen aphelion at all. -headscratch-
The rare accents these days.
vnfnSuk.gif
@Kintsy Ooh, very nice. Congrats on the snag, and thank you!
@Kintsy Ooh, very nice. Congrats on the snag, and thank you!
vnfnSuk.gif
@Kintsy I'm interested in both gem sheen accents, and have: [item=Daisy Flower Crown]x3, LAH: 17kt each [item=Hematite]x2772, LAH: 135t each (That's a page of stacks, I actually have a bit more. I can check exactly how much if you're interested.) [item=Yellow-Frilled Eel]x2079, LAH: 116t each [item=Opal Cobra]x67, LAH: 1228t each [item=Java Sparrow]x280, LAH: 303t each [item=White Lace Honeybee]x346, LAH: 303t each (I used a 1:650 g:t ratio when calculating LAH) Total: about 942kt, or 1450g Would some combination of these items, such that their total value equals the price of the accents, be an acceptable trade?
@Kintsy

I'm interested in both gem sheen accents, and have:

Daisy Flower Crown x3, LAH: 17kt each

Hematite x2772, LAH: 135t each
(That's a page of stacks, I actually have a bit more. I can check exactly how much if you're interested.)

Yellow-Frilled Eel x2079, LAH: 116t each

Opal Cobra x67, LAH: 1228t each

Java Sparrow x280, LAH: 303t each

White Lace Honeybee x346, LAH: 303t each

(I used a 1:650 g:t ratio when calculating LAH)

Total: about 942kt, or 1450g

Would some combination of these items, such that their total value equals the price of the accents, be an acceptable trade?
@Kintsy

I'm not looking to sell my items that cheap, but since an offer I made on something else was declined, I have enough treasure to buy the accents! :) Are you willing to accept treasure at some ratio, or would you rather I buy gems from someone and buy the accents with gems?
@Kintsy

I'm not looking to sell my items that cheap, but since an offer I made on something else was declined, I have enough treasure to buy the accents! :) Are you willing to accept treasure at some ratio, or would you rather I buy gems from someone and buy the accents with gems?
@Kintsy

EDIT: Sorry it sold! > <
@Kintsy

EDIT: Sorry it sold! > <
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19