Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s/o] UMAs & customs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
hey!! how much for gold for the queen, sunblessed nomad, doves mask, splendid, guard of the dead, radiant eye, aztec warrior and Mirrorlight Weaver?
@kintsy
hey!! how much for gold for the queen, sunblessed nomad, doves mask, splendid, guard of the dead, radiant eye, aztec warrior and Mirrorlight Weaver?
@kintsy
bwp6CrZ.png
@Kintsy oh oops! thank you anyway!!
@Kintsy oh oops! thank you anyway!!
bwp6CrZ.png
@Kintsy
I have a Shady Armband and a Tricktrouper Crown that I'd be willing to sell, if you're interested!

Proof of ownership can be seen on this fellow.
@Kintsy
I have a Shady Armband and a Tricktrouper Crown that I'd be willing to sell, if you're interested!

Proof of ownership can be seen on this fellow.
Heart Rose 1AjuNaL.png Lightweaver Marble Bust
@Kintsy
How would 650k treasure sound? I'm open to offers in that general ballpark. c:
@Kintsy
How would 650k treasure sound? I'm open to offers in that general ballpark. c:
@Kintsy
Yeah, that's fine! I'll keep it for you! Just let me know. C:

I'll probably want to use an intermediary because these are pretty costly things being bounced around, but I'll cover any intermediary fees!
@Kintsy
Yeah, that's fine! I'll keep it for you! Just let me know. C:

I'll probably want to use an intermediary because these are pretty costly things being bounced around, but I'll cover any intermediary fees!
@Kintsy

I've pinged you to the thread!
@Kintsy

I've pinged you to the thread!
@Kintsy - I managed to aquire a cheap copy of mystic drops xP, would you be interested in buying for less then you sold your copy to me for? XD maybe 2200g?
@Kintsy - I managed to aquire a cheap copy of mystic drops xP, would you be interested in buying for less then you sold your copy to me for? XD maybe 2200g?
Pf78NQy.png
@kintsy - np :P
@kintsy - np :P
Pf78NQy.png
@kintsy - are you interested in any of these?

And I will sell you an illuminated armband if you want, how much do you have? :3
@kintsy - are you interested in any of these?

And I will sell you an illuminated armband if you want, how much do you have? :3
Pf78NQy.png
@kintsy - would you do it for amber gems? :P
@kintsy - would you do it for amber gems? :P
Pf78NQy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19