Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | TEOS [S] apparel, swipp, + baldwin!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][b][size=6][u]Totally Ethically Obtained Sales[/u][/size][/b] [i][size=4]A.R.C's sales of definitely-not-smuggled goods and baubles! Totally not stolen from inter-dimensional and trans-temporal rifts we made![/size][/i] • I'm currently using a 1:700 exchange rate. • All item trades are by LAH. • Everything (except most apparel) is available in bulk - ping or PM me for the available stock. ----- [center][b][size=5][u]Gem / Treasure Sales[/u][/size][/b][/center] Exchange rate: 1:700 Gem Stock: --- ----- [center][b][size=5][u]General Sales[/u][/size][/b][/center] [columns][item=secondary gene: toxin] [center]250kTG [item=teardrop chroma anklet] 25kT[/center] [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol] [item=golden arm silks] [center]35kT [item=cloudy tail feathers] [center]50kT[/center][/center] [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol] [item=venomscale tail guard] [center]30kT each [item=journeyman satchels] 100kT[/center] [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol] [item=venomscale bracers] [center]35kT each [item=rainbow flair scarf] 185kT[/center] [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol] [item=valkyrie blade] [center]200kT [/center] [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol] [item=teardrop chroma bracelet] [center]50kT [item=copper filigree helmet] 85kT[/center] [/columns] [columns] [/columns] ----- [center][b][size=5][u]Swipp and Baldwin Materials[/u][/size][/b][/center] [columns] [item=southmarsh podid claws] [center]1kT each [item=ice crystal] 1.5kT each [item=forgotten poet's tools] 9kT each [item=crimson jadevine] 20kT each[/center] [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol] [item=common podid claws] [center]1kT each [item=smoky quartz] 2kT each [item=black tulip] 1kT each [item=weird purple skink] 85kT each[/center] [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol] [item=sacridite] [center]3kT each [item=jasper] 2kT each [item=carnaval tulip] 1kT each [item=white cabbage butterfly] 1kT each[/center] [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol] [item=winter wolf pelt] [center]6kT each [item=banded sardonyx] 1kT each [item=white-eared hummingbird] 3kT each [item=wasteland pauper] 1.5kT each[/center] [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol] [item=igneous flow] [center]2kT each [item=ruby ring] 25kT each [item=tundra cactus] 3kT each [item=cinnamon] 12kT each[/center] [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol] [item=frozen rock flow] [center]2kT each [item=canopic jar] 1kT each [item=dusk jadevine] 20kT each [item=green shoots] 10kT each[/center] [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol] [/columns] [b]I may also have other items in stock, just ask![/b] ----- [center][b][size=5][u]Item Trades[/u][/size][/b][/center] Filigree apparels • Feathered wings • Silks • Guises • Rogue apparels Aviator apparels • Flowerfalls • Wooly apparels Eliminates • Ambushes Unhatched Eggs • Openable treasure-giving items • Gene/breed changes Plague Sprite • Arcane Sprite • Fire Sprite
Totally Ethically Obtained Sales

A.R.C's sales of definitely-not-smuggled goods and baubles! Totally not stolen from inter-dimensional and trans-temporal rifts we made!

• I'm currently using a 1:700 exchange rate.
• All item trades are by LAH.
• Everything (except most apparel) is available in bulk - ping or PM me for the available stock.

Gem / Treasure Sales

Exchange rate: 1:700
Gem Stock: ---

General Sales
Secondary Gene: Toxin
250kTG

Teardrop Chroma Anklet
25kT
Golden Arm Silks
35kT

Cloudy Tail Feathers
50kT
Venomscale Tail Guard
30kT each

Journeyman Satchels
100kT
Venomscale Bracers
35kT each

Rainbow Flair Scarf
185kT
Valkyrie Blade
200kT
Teardrop Chroma Bracelet
50kT

Copper Filigree Helmet
85kT

Swipp and Baldwin Materials

Southmarsh Podid Claws
1kT each

Ice Crystal
1.5kT each

Forgotten Poet's Tools
9kT each

Crimson Jadevine
20kT each
Common Podid Claws
1kT each

Smoky Quartz
2kT each

Black Tulip
1kT each

Weird Purple Skink
85kT each
Sacridite
3kT each

Jasper
2kT each

Carnaval Tulip
1kT each

White Cabbage Butterfly
1kT each
Winter Wolf Pelt
6kT each

Banded Sardonyx
1kT each

White-Eared Hummingbird
3kT each

Wasteland Pauper
1.5kT each
Igneous Flow
2kT each

Ruby Ring
25kT each

Tundra Cactus
3kT each

Cinnamon
12kT each
Frozen Rock Flow
2kT each

Canopic Jar
1kT each

Dusk Jadevine
20kT each

Green Shoots
10kT each

I may also have other items in stock, just ask!

Item Trades

Filigree apparels • Feathered wings • Silks • Guises • Rogue apparels
Aviator apparels • Flowerfalls • Wooly apparels

Eliminates • Ambushes

Unhatched Eggs • Openable treasure-giving items • Gene/breed changes

Plague Sprite • Arcane Sprite • Fire Sprite
wLNPkA3.png
bump!
bump!
wLNPkA3.png
@Scultone I would be interested in an item trade for the Hawksbill Goliath! What kind of items are you looking for/interested in? :)
@Scultone I would be interested in an item trade for the Hawksbill Goliath! What kind of items are you looking for/interested in? :)
@Gaia

I skimmed through your "Plentiful Market" thread for a little help with this! Would you be up for trading it for several Eliminates and/or Ambushes?

Going by the LAH, Eliminates are going for about 55kT and Ambushes for 30kT, so a trade where their total is at about 475kT would be ideal. Does this work for you?
@Gaia

I skimmed through your "Plentiful Market" thread for a little help with this! Would you be up for trading it for several Eliminates and/or Ambushes?

Going by the LAH, Eliminates are going for about 55kT and Ambushes for 30kT, so a trade where their total is at about 475kT would be ideal. Does this work for you?
wLNPkA3.png
@Scultone Yeah I'd be up for that! Only one problem,, and that's that I only have 1 ambush.. >__>' Neither Pinkerton nor the coliseum have been particularly generous for me the past months. I'm not sure if you are in need of that many Eliminates, but I could make up the different in Eliminate Stones..

Say 1 Ambush (30k) and 8 Eliminate stones (440k) to come to a total of 470k.

I understand if you don't need that many Eliminates.. In that case, would there be something else I could add to cover the difference?

Edit to add: I'm off to bed, but I'll be back again an hour or two before rollover!
@Scultone Yeah I'd be up for that! Only one problem,, and that's that I only have 1 ambush.. >__>' Neither Pinkerton nor the coliseum have been particularly generous for me the past months. I'm not sure if you are in need of that many Eliminates, but I could make up the different in Eliminate Stones..

Say 1 Ambush (30k) and 8 Eliminate stones (440k) to come to a total of 470k.

I understand if you don't need that many Eliminates.. In that case, would there be something else I could add to cover the difference?

Edit to add: I'm off to bed, but I'll be back again an hour or two before rollover!
@Scultone
Is there anything you would be interested in trading for the goldenbeast?
@Scultone
Is there anything you would be interested in trading for the goldenbeast?
Apologies for the late response, I was out and about.

@Gaia

No worries, that works with me! You can never have too many eliminates. I'll send the Goliath over in a moment.

@Alternatewarning

Most likely not, I'm sorry. It's an expensive item, so I was hoping for trades regarding item(s) of equal-ish worth. The only pricier items I'm currently looking at are the sprites I don't have (Ice, Plague, Arcane, and Fire), but I know people are less willing to trade big-ticket items like those. However, If you were interested in an equal trade regarding them I'd be more than happy to trade it!
Apologies for the late response, I was out and about.

@Gaia

No worries, that works with me! You can never have too many eliminates. I'll send the Goliath over in a moment.

@Alternatewarning

Most likely not, I'm sorry. It's an expensive item, so I was hoping for trades regarding item(s) of equal-ish worth. The only pricier items I'm currently looking at are the sprites I don't have (Ice, Plague, Arcane, and Fire), but I know people are less willing to trade big-ticket items like those. However, If you were interested in an equal trade regarding them I'd be more than happy to trade it!
wLNPkA3.png
@Scultone
That's fine, I guessed as much. I will catch one. Someday...
@Scultone
That's fine, I guessed as much. I will catch one. Someday...
@Scultone
any interest in gen ones and/or level 25s?
@Scultone
any interest in gen ones and/or level 25s?
@Mitchy

Sorry, I'm not looking for any of those right now.
@Mitchy

Sorry, I'm not looking for any of those right now.
wLNPkA3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7