Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Azuri's Secret Shop Redux
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
a
a
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri

What sort of art are you looking for re: your special trade items? I'm a sprite/pixel artist, to give you a heads up!
@Azuri

What sort of art are you looking for re: your special trade items? I'm a sprite/pixel artist, to give you a heads up!
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
@Jigamaree

Well it depends on the item, If it is for sprites i am looking to trade them (In any sort of combination) for a desktop background or mulit character art.

For the others i would need to see an example of your art.
@Jigamaree

Well it depends on the item, If it is for sprites i am looking to trade them (In any sort of combination) for a desktop background or mulit character art.

For the others i would need to see an example of your art.
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri

Here's a small selection of my work then! Perhaps not suited for a desktop background by themselves unless you were interested in a tiled one, but multi-character is definitely do-able. I tend to work quite small usually, but I've included some larger examples as well~

http://imgur.com/a/AsTpH
@Azuri

Here's a small selection of my work then! Perhaps not suited for a desktop background by themselves unless you were interested in a tiled one, but multi-character is definitely do-able. I tend to work quite small usually, but I've included some larger examples as well~

http://imgur.com/a/AsTpH
@Jigamaree

If it is the sprites, im afraid i will have to pass, if it is another item, i wouldn't mind discussing.
@Jigamaree

If it is the sprites, im afraid i will have to pass, if it is another item, i wouldn't mind discussing.
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri

All good! I was eyeing up the sprites, but it's not the only thing I'm interested in. I have particular interest in the Companion Comet, the Windbound Plumage and the Golden Fangar (in that order), though I'm also willing to discuss the Archivist Scroll, Speedy and the Golem Gauntlet.
@Azuri

All good! I was eyeing up the sprites, but it's not the only thing I'm interested in. I have particular interest in the Companion Comet, the Windbound Plumage and the Golden Fangar (in that order), though I'm also willing to discuss the Archivist Scroll, Speedy and the Golem Gauntlet.
@Jigamaree

The comet goes for 1600 gems, what do you value your art at?
@Jigamaree

The comet goes for 1600 gems, what do you value your art at?
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri

Tiny sized (Kobold) - $5 so ~500 gems
Small sized (Character Sprites) - $8 so ~800 gems
Medium sized (Dragon/Hydra) - $15 so ~1500 gems
Large (Minotaur) - $20 so~ 2150 gems
Alterations to sprites (recoloring, outfit changes) - Anywhere from 100-300 gems per extra version (depending on complexity and size of the sprite).
Animation - Starting from 100 gems extra (blink, bob); discuss further if you want an animation like the Minotaur since it'll depend on exactly what you're wanting them to do.

Also, if you're interested, if you get the sprites in a 'line art' style (think tamagotci) or just flat colours (no shading) that'll reduce the price.

I'm definitely open to haggling btw! If there's something specific you're interested in too I'm happy to work out a deal, since I'm super keen to get that comet for the result of a future breeding project. :D
@Azuri

Tiny sized (Kobold) - $5 so ~500 gems
Small sized (Character Sprites) - $8 so ~800 gems
Medium sized (Dragon/Hydra) - $15 so ~1500 gems
Large (Minotaur) - $20 so~ 2150 gems
Alterations to sprites (recoloring, outfit changes) - Anywhere from 100-300 gems per extra version (depending on complexity and size of the sprite).
Animation - Starting from 100 gems extra (blink, bob); discuss further if you want an animation like the Minotaur since it'll depend on exactly what you're wanting them to do.

Also, if you're interested, if you get the sprites in a 'line art' style (think tamagotci) or just flat colours (no shading) that'll reduce the price.

I'm definitely open to haggling btw! If there's something specific you're interested in too I'm happy to work out a deal, since I'm super keen to get that comet for the result of a future breeding project. :D
@Jigamaree

I'm afraid I'm going to have pass. I'm sorry.
@Jigamaree

I'm afraid I'm going to have pass. I'm sorry.
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90