Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Azuri's Secret Shop Redux
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 89 90
@Azuri
I'm sorry, i have to decline. maybe I'll pop by in the future
@Azuri
I'm sorry, i have to decline. maybe I'll pop by in the future
_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif _free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif
@Azuri

I would be interested in the Spellscroll/Windbound Plumage/Companion Comet in trade for a fullbody illustration piece from my shop, if you'd like to check out my banner down below for a link.
@Azuri

I would be interested in the Spellscroll/Windbound Plumage/Companion Comet in trade for a fullbody illustration piece from my shop, if you'd like to check out my banner down below for a link.
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
I wonder what skin has my I'd
I wonder what skin has my I'd
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@zeroaerie

Sooooo sorry about the late ping, but u am going to have to pass
@zeroaerie

Sooooo sorry about the late ping, but u am going to have to pass
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
Hello!
Could I get a price on the Voltspire Intruder and the mimic in the middle (with the light blue-ish tongue? The hover isn't working for me and I can't remember the name to save my life.)?
Hello!
Could I get a price on the Voltspire Intruder and the mimic in the middle (with the light blue-ish tongue? The hover isn't working for me and I can't remember the name to save my life.)?
@Azuri I'm interested in the items for art! What kind of styles are you looking for?
I can show you some examples. :3c
@Azuri I'm interested in the items for art! What kind of styles are you looking for?
I can show you some examples. :3c
@coys

I prefer a digital style, that has an anime feel to it.
@coys

I prefer a digital style, that has an anime feel to it.
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri I can do that! What about chibis? Or a more serious style?
Are you looking for art of humans or? :o
@Azuri I can do that! What about chibis? Or a more serious style?
Are you looking for art of humans or? :o
@Coys

Humans, but i need examples before i give the ok
@Coys

Humans, but i need examples before i give the ok
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri I have a ton of examples, I just wanted to know what kind of style you're interested in. If you need more examples just ask: tumblr and DA gallery
@Azuri I have a ton of examples, I just wanted to know what kind of style you're interested in. If you need more examples just ask: tumblr and DA gallery
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 89 90