Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Azuri's Secret Shop Redux
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 89 90
@Azuri
How much are your silks, gossamer and flowery apparel?
@Azuri
How much are your silks, gossamer and flowery apparel?
_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif _free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif
@Azuri

Hey, do you happen to have a Sundial Imposter by any chance?
@Azuri

Hey, do you happen to have a Sundial Imposter by any chance?
@Toto

Let me get back to you in the morning. I am too tired to focus

@eviishy

I dont
@Toto

Let me get back to you in the morning. I am too tired to focus

@eviishy

I dont
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Toto

Are you talking night sky silks too?
@Toto

Are you talking night sky silks too?
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri
Yes ^ ^ I love all silks or flowery and jewelry apparel! But i don't have much treasure so if you give me an estimate I can save money! ^ ^
@Azuri
Yes ^ ^ I love all silks or flowery and jewelry apparel! But i don't have much treasure so if you give me an estimate I can save money! ^ ^
_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif _free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif
@toto

For the gem silks I am only taking gems

For the Veil
190 gems

Gossamer
scarf - 27K
Fillet - 25k

red rose
Flowerfall - 44.5k
crown -24K
@toto

For the gem silks I am only taking gems

For the Veil
190 gems

Gossamer
scarf - 27K
Fillet - 25k

red rose
Flowerfall - 44.5k
crown -24K
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri

I'm interested in your Golem Gauntlet! Here's two examples of my more recent digital works + a WIP:
http://imgur.com/a/orAKQ
@Azuri

I'm interested in your Golem Gauntlet! Here's two examples of my more recent digital works + a WIP:
http://imgur.com/a/orAKQ
GSjDPBl.png
(I am Korean. English is my second language. I apologize for any misunderstandings.)
Joonki emblem by @biskitten
rV0FmvG.png
@Cedric

Thank you for the offer but i am going to have to pass.
@Cedric

Thank you for the offer but i am going to have to pass.
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri I'm interested in your Maidens Blush and the Aquamarine Flourish Belt. How much?
@Azuri I'm interested in your Maidens Blush and the Aquamarine Flourish Belt. How much?
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@KittyAoba

4.5K per Maidens blush, I have 20

For the belt
@KittyAoba

4.5K per Maidens blush, I have 20

For the belt
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 89 90