Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Azuri's Secret Shop Redux
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90

@WoofAlekseev
For the scroll i am interested in art or gems only, i dont plan on taking treasure for it.
but i would take 3490 gems for it

@Zaelium

I can understand that completely. I also tend to shy away from the painted style as well, just as a heads up

@WoofAlekseev
For the scroll i am interested in art or gems only, i dont plan on taking treasure for it.
but i would take 3490 gems for it

@Zaelium

I can understand that completely. I also tend to shy away from the painted style as well, just as a heads up
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri
Good! (and maybe if you could show me examples? c': ) But this is just to be the closest to what you want :p
@Azuri
Good! (and maybe if you could show me examples? c': ) But this is just to be the closest to what you want :p
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
@azuri Hello, how much were you wanting for the Cumulus accent (gems)?
@azuri Hello, how much were you wanting for the Cumulus accent (gems)?
kY5nwhE.png
@Zaelium

Sorry but i am not going to give examples because i dont want to discourage any artist coming in here and browsing

@Pecha

Because the lowest looks like it undercut the next few by 100 gems you may have a better bet buying it for the 300 gems in the ah.
@Zaelium

Sorry but i am not going to give examples because i dont want to discourage any artist coming in here and browsing

@Pecha

Because the lowest looks like it undercut the next few by 100 gems you may have a better bet buying it for the 300 gems in the ah.
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri
That's not a problem at all! I totally understand ;)
@Azuri
That's not a problem at all! I totally understand ;)
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
@Azuri Alright, thank you anyway :)
@Azuri Alright, thank you anyway :)
kY5nwhE.png
@Azuri How much would you be willing to sell your Eliminate for?
@Azuri How much would you be willing to sell your Eliminate for?
[IMG]ADD IMG URL HERE[/IMG]
@warriorofaces

@warriorofaces

OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri So I'll send you it in a message, and then you'll send it to me? (Sorry, haven't bought an item through the forums before.)
@Azuri So I'll send you it in a message, and then you'll send it to me? (Sorry, haven't bought an item through the forums before.)
[IMG]ADD IMG URL HERE[/IMG]
@warriorofaces

That is correct
@warriorofaces

That is correct
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90