Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Lvl 25] Free Brewing Services
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
@PumpkinPepper

Hmm, since the reduction and sulfur need the beakers we can start with that. How many would you like?
@PumpkinPepper

Hmm, since the reduction and sulfur need the beakers we can start with that. How many would you like?
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@Maltshakes
hello.. i have 350k treasure... i could give 99 stacks of every tab.. would you be willing to make me the breed scroll and an egg with this amount :c
i just joined this reg and i dont have the levels
@Maltshakes
hello.. i have 350k treasure... i could give 99 stacks of every tab.. would you be willing to make me the breed scroll and an egg with this amount :c
i just joined this reg and i dont have the levels
UGLRXJ9.jpg
@maltshakes I could use a Bogsneake egg if your cauldron will be open!
@maltshakes I could use a Bogsneake egg if your cauldron will be open!
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
@Maltshakes

I'd love a Bogsneak egg! I can get all the ingredients except for the sulfur :/ Can you tell me what ingredients are needed to make the sulfur? I would really appreciate it if you could brew that for me as well.
@Maltshakes

I'd love a Bogsneak egg! I can get all the ingredients except for the sulfur :/ Can you tell me what ingredients are needed to make the sulfur? I would really appreciate it if you could brew that for me as well.
photofunky.gif
@Maltshakes

2 sets (so 4 beakers) if you want, i can send you the stuff for everything to make the scroll or whatever you prefer
@Maltshakes

2 sets (so 4 beakers) if you want, i can send you the stuff for everything to make the scroll or whatever you prefer

pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
@Nunukinz

If you have all the ingredients needed to brew the scroll and egg then I can certainly brew them for you.

If I need to brew every ingredient that will take a lot of time and there is already a queue forming. It might be best if you split the ingredient brewing between multiple cauldrons, it will go much faster that way.
@Nunukinz

If you have all the ingredients needed to brew the scroll and egg then I can certainly brew them for you.

If I need to brew every ingredient that will take a lot of time and there is already a queue forming. It might be best if you split the ingredient brewing between multiple cauldrons, it will go much faster that way.
@Maltshakes what is the stuff?
@Maltshakes what is the stuff?
UGLRXJ9.jpg
@MakoStorm - Do you already have all the ingredients and fees on hand? @ToxicToucan - The sulfur needs these items: [img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/b4700acdf8cd4e8390f89abaeafd7eab.png[/img] @PumpkinPepper - Let's start with the beakers at least. I can do two orders of those and I'll add you to the queue once I get everything.
@MakoStorm - Do you already have all the ingredients and fees on hand?

@ToxicToucan - The sulfur needs these items:

b4700acdf8cd4e8390f89abaeafd7eab.png

@PumpkinPepper - Let's start with the beakers at least. I can do two orders of those and I'll add you to the queue once I get everything.
@MaltShakes I do believe I have everything so yes! I will go double check just to be sure
@MaltShakes I do believe I have everything so yes! I will go double check just to be sure
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
@MaltShakes I do indeed! According to the guide
Materials/Ooze: 4 = 3 Purple + 1 Blue
Apparel/Slime: 1 = 1 Grey
Familiars/Muck: 2 = 2 Silver
Imbued Sulfur

is this correct?
@MaltShakes I do indeed! According to the guide
Materials/Ooze: 4 = 3 Purple + 1 Blue
Apparel/Slime: 1 = 1 Grey
Familiars/Muck: 2 = 2 Silver
Imbued Sulfur