Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Lvl 25] Free Brewing Services
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Maltshakes
oooh okay. thank you! can you put me down for a bog change then? i need to go now, but i'll be back in a few hours with the stuff you need.
@Maltshakes
oooh okay. thank you! can you put me down for a bog change then? i need to go now, but i'll be back in a few hours with the stuff you need.
BPpOUJu.png
@mindlesslythea

Sure thing! I'm heading to bed soon but I'll be back after rollover, you have plenty of time o/
@mindlesslythea

Sure thing! I'm heading to bed soon but I'll be back after rollover, you have plenty of time o/
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@Maltshakes
sorry i got caught up in some stuff. thanks, but i think it'll just be easier to save up for a scroll then deal with brewing. thank you though for doing this service. it's so useful. ^^
@Maltshakes
sorry i got caught up in some stuff. thanks, but i think it'll just be easier to save up for a scroll then deal with brewing. thank you though for doing this service. it's so useful. ^^
BPpOUJu.png
@Maltshakes

Hello! Would you be so kind as to brew me an irradiated alchemical reduction, and then a Water Tome? My apologies if the order is a little strange. The tome of course requires the reduction. Thank you for this service!
@Maltshakes

Hello! Would you be so kind as to brew me an irradiated alchemical reduction, and then a Water Tome? My apologies if the order is a little strange. The tome of course requires the reduction. Thank you for this service!
@chamaeleon

My cauldron will be open in 8 minutes, if you send me the ingredients and Baldwin fee required for the reduction and water tome (minus the actual reduction of course) I can get started on brewing them for you. ^^
@chamaeleon

My cauldron will be open in 8 minutes, if you send me the ingredients and Baldwin fee required for the reduction and water tome (minus the actual reduction of course) I can get started on brewing them for you. ^^
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14