Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Lvl 25] Free Brewing Services
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[columns][center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/cauldron_loading.gif[/img][/center][nextcol][color=transparent]___[nextcol][size=6][font=century gothic][b]BREWING SERVICE[/b][/size] [size=4]Don't have the levels or the cauldron space to brew everything you'd like? I'll loan you my cauldron so I can get the XP and you get the stuff! [i]Journey to lvl 26: 18425 / 32600 [/i] [/size][/columns] If you are unsure of what materials/fees an item requires, please check [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917/1][b]this[/b][/url] guide. [LIST] [*]Send me the materials and any fees that the brew requires, then I'll brew those and mail you the result. [*]Please keep your order limited to 1-2 items. Larger orders are possible if compensation is agreed on. [*]Once brewing of your order has started, you will not be able to cancel your order. [*]If you are added to the queue and do not send me your required mats/fees within 12 hours, you will be removed. [*]Ping me for attention or if you have any questions! [/LIST] Please note: I am typically awake and actively brewing between [b]00:00 - 13:00 FR Time[/b]. Usually I am studying during that time period, but I check FR when I can. Just ping me and I'll get to you ASAP! [b][u]Current Brewing Queue:[/u][/b][LIST=1] [*] OPEN [*] OPEN [*] OPEN [*] OPEN [/LIST] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917/1][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/780c4b734a14e02051fc8dff9cc49bc3/tumblr_nxakgmotTS1sewok3o3_250.png[/img][/url][/center] The guide has not been updated with the new genes, they are below: [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZXdxbt4.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/b7KHzaW.png[/img] ----- [size=2][u]Completed Orders:[/u] Draxia - 20 Shrooms CarArt - Irradiated Alchemical Reduction FeeshyKette - 20 Shrooms Kimizi - 20 Shrooms x2 Vaze - 20 Shrooms x2 FeeshyKette - 20 Shrooms x2 Draxia - 20 Shrooms x2 CarArt - Irradiated Alchemical Reduction x2 MafiaVamp - Brew two trinkets MafiaVamp - Accent: Glowing Contagion stuff987 - Irradiated Alchemical Reduction x2 SherokuTakari - Irradiated Alchemical Reduction CarArt - Irradiated Alchemical Reduction x2 Nightwind - Brew 24 trinkets Sharkinator - Twilight Colony Viger - Toxin Gene Battler - Irregular Nekomata PurpleWolf2016 - 1x Imbued Sulfur PumpkinPepper - 2x Reinforced Beakers (2) MakoStorm - Breed Change: Bogsneak MikayD18 - 1x Imbued Sulfur HulluMel - 1x Imbued Sulfur Dragonisa - 1x Imbued Sulfur Dragonisa - Unhatched Bogsneak Egg shadowdragon701 - 2x Imbued Sulfur shadowdragon701 - Breed Change: Bogsneak Airaly - 4x Fine Alchemical Reduction Airaly - 2x Imbued Sulfur Airaly - Bogsneak Breed Scroll Bhaskara - 20 Pinecones Chrysanths - Plague Tome [/size]
cauldron_loading.gif
___ BREWING SERVICE
Don't have the levels or the cauldron space to brew everything you'd like? I'll loan you my cauldron so I can get the XP and you get the stuff!

Journey to lvl 26: 18425 / 32600

If you are unsure of what materials/fees an item requires, please check this guide.

• Send me the materials and any fees that the brew requires, then I'll brew those and mail you the result.
  • Please keep your order limited to 1-2 items. Larger orders are possible if compensation is agreed on.
  • Once brewing of your order has started, you will not be able to cancel your order.
  • If you are added to the queue and do not send me your required mats/fees within 12 hours, you will be removed.
  • Ping me for attention or if you have any questions!

Please note: I am typically awake and actively brewing between 00:00 - 13:00 FR Time. Usually I am studying during that time period, but I check FR when I can. Just ping me and I'll get to you ASAP!

Current Brewing Queue:
  1. OPEN
  2. OPEN
  3. OPEN
  4. OPEN

tumblr_nxakgmotTS1sewok3o3_250.png

The guide has not been updated with the new genes, they are below:

ZXdxbt4.png
b7KHzaW.png

Completed Orders:
Draxia - 20 Shrooms
CarArt - Irradiated Alchemical Reduction
FeeshyKette - 20 Shrooms
Kimizi - 20 Shrooms x2
Vaze - 20 Shrooms x2
FeeshyKette - 20 Shrooms x2
Draxia - 20 Shrooms x2
CarArt - Irradiated Alchemical Reduction x2
MafiaVamp - Brew two trinkets
MafiaVamp - Accent: Glowing Contagion
stuff987 - Irradiated Alchemical Reduction x2
SherokuTakari - Irradiated Alchemical Reduction
CarArt - Irradiated Alchemical Reduction x2
Nightwind - Brew 24 trinkets
Sharkinator - Twilight Colony
Viger - Toxin Gene
Battler - Irregular Nekomata
PurpleWolf2016 - 1x Imbued Sulfur
PumpkinPepper - 2x Reinforced Beakers (2)
MakoStorm - Breed Change: Bogsneak
MikayD18 - 1x Imbued Sulfur
HulluMel - 1x Imbued Sulfur
Dragonisa - 1x Imbued Sulfur
Dragonisa - Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
shadowdragon701 - 2x Imbued Sulfur
shadowdragon701 - Breed Change: Bogsneak
Airaly - 4x Fine Alchemical Reduction
Airaly - 2x Imbued Sulfur
Airaly - Bogsneak Breed Scroll
Bhaskara - 20 Pinecones
Chrysanths - Plague Tome

WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@Maltshakes
Can you brew me 20 shrooms? c:
@Maltshakes
Can you brew me 20 shrooms? c:
No88Iil.gif6Mp9Ctr.gifpv1gzGu.gifmF0lXVs.gif7WztnsO.gifGl1zSGo.gifV65Xcnk.gifHqXMdD7.gif
@Draxia

My cauldron is ready for brewing! Just send the required materials and the 200 treasure fee and I'll brew it for you. I'll likely be asleep by the time it finishes brewing though but I can get you the result in the morning. :)

*quickly edits in Hong Kong timezone into OP*
@Draxia

My cauldron is ready for brewing! Just send the required materials and the 200 treasure fee and I'll brew it for you. I'll likely be asleep by the time it finishes brewing though but I can get you the result in the morning. :)

*quickly edits in Hong Kong timezone into OP*
If you could please brew some irradiated shtuff id gladly pay 15kt on top
@Maltshakes
If you could please brew some irradiated shtuff id gladly pay 15kt on top
@Maltshakes
@Maltshakes Can you brew me a batch of Shrroms after Draxia's batch too? c:
@Maltshakes Can you brew me a batch of Shrroms after Draxia's batch too? c:
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@CarArt

Sure thing, I've added you to the queue. If you send the mats/fee I'll pop it in the brew first thing when I wake up. :)

@FeeshyKette

Did you also want 20? or less?
@CarArt

Sure thing, I've added you to the queue. If you send the mats/fee I'll pop it in the brew first thing when I wake up. :)

@FeeshyKette

Did you also want 20? or less?
@Maltshakes

Could you brew me 2 sets of 20 stack shrooms? c:
@Maltshakes

Could you brew me 2 sets of 20 stack shrooms? c:
@Maltshakes Yep, preferably :D
@Maltshakes Yep, preferably :D
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@Kimizi

Sure thing, I'll add you to the queue. Send the mats/fee when possible. ^^
@Kimizi

Sure thing, I'll add you to the queue. Send the mats/fee when possible. ^^
@FeeshyKette

Alright, I've updated your spot in the queue. Feel free to send your mats/fee when you have them.

I'm off to bed for now. o/
@FeeshyKette

Alright, I've updated your spot in the queue. Feel free to send your mats/fee when you have them.

I'm off to bed for now. o/
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14