Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Nimbus Brews You Things - Baldwin
1 2 3 4 5 6
Poison and Toxin are AMAZING. I want to reach level 10 so I can brew as many as possible. But I'm only level 6 right now. That's where you guys come in! I will brew you anything you want for free, provided I get the cost in treasure to brew and either the materials [Goo, Oooze, Sludge, Muck, etc.] or whatever you want to toss in the pot to get materials: cheap food, broken scrolls, old clothes, etc.

Don't have the materials on hand? You can ping me in a post that says SURPRISE ME! and list one of the levels I can currently brew. It may take me a while to brew things from my own stock, but you'll definitely get something from the level you listed.

I also accept donations of accents/skins [especially arcane accents and the plague accents I can't brew.], their respective chests, those creepy shrooms, and treasure/gems. Everyone who donates to this project will receive a nice surprise from me once I reach level 10!

Okay Sornieth, start pinging!

Recipe Pinglist:

Pot's open, start pinging! :3

Surprise Pinglist:

?????

What's on the pot? Pot's open!

Brew Bros - contributors to the brew fund:

Drogonhe1

purplecinnibar
Poison and Toxin are AMAZING. I want to reach level 10 so I can brew as many as possible. But I'm only level 6 right now. That's where you guys come in! I will brew you anything you want for free, provided I get the cost in treasure to brew and either the materials [Goo, Oooze, Sludge, Muck, etc.] or whatever you want to toss in the pot to get materials: cheap food, broken scrolls, old clothes, etc.

Don't have the materials on hand? You can ping me in a post that says SURPRISE ME! and list one of the levels I can currently brew. It may take me a while to brew things from my own stock, but you'll definitely get something from the level you listed.

I also accept donations of accents/skins [especially arcane accents and the plague accents I can't brew.], their respective chests, those creepy shrooms, and treasure/gems. Everyone who donates to this project will receive a nice surprise from me once I reach level 10!

Okay Sornieth, start pinging!

Recipe Pinglist:

Pot's open, start pinging! :3

Surprise Pinglist:

?????

What's on the pot? Pot's open!

Brew Bros - contributors to the brew fund:

Drogonhe1

purplecinnibar
HabkC9i.png
@PhantomNimbus Do you mind brewing me 2 batches of All-seeing Shrooms (20)? c:
@PhantomNimbus Do you mind brewing me 2 batches of All-seeing Shrooms (20)? c:
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@FeeshyKettle If you've got the slime & muck for it, I can brew both batches today. :3
@FeeshyKettle If you've got the slime & muck for it, I can brew both batches today. :3
HabkC9i.png
@PhantomNimbus Awesome, I'll send them over :D
@PhantomNimbus Awesome, I'll send them over :D
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@feeshykettle Brewing the shrooms now!
@feeshykettle Brewing the shrooms now!
HabkC9i.png
@phantomnimbus
Can i send you stuff to brew now? Because I might not be around when I get pinged. I have school... And exams...
@phantomnimbus
Can i send you stuff to brew now? Because I might not be around when I get pinged. I have school... And exams...
Emerald Strawberry
@drogonhe1 What things do you want brewed? Feeshy's brew should be finished before 12:00 FR TIme. I can start brewing for you around then. I can hold brewed items in my vault until ready for pickup, if that's a concern.
@drogonhe1 What things do you want brewed? Feeshy's brew should be finished before 12:00 FR TIme. I can start brewing for you around then. I can hold brewed items in my vault until ready for pickup, if that's a concern.
HabkC9i.png
@phantomnimbus
40 shrooms, which is 2 copper muck and 2 gray slimed, yes? Thanks!
@phantomnimbus
40 shrooms, which is 2 copper muck and 2 gray slimed, yes? Thanks!
Emerald Strawberry
@Drogonhe1 2 copper muck, 2 gray slimes & 400 treasure, Not a problem, send it my way.
@Drogonhe1 2 copper muck, 2 gray slimes & 400 treasure, Not a problem, send it my way.
HabkC9i.png
@FeeshyKettle Your shrooms are done! Mailing them to you now...
@FeeshyKettle Your shrooms are done! Mailing them to you now...
HabkC9i.png
1 2 3 4 5 6