Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Familiars!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@FadingMist

Ok! If you're willing to hold it for me, I can give a down payment of 1100g (I'm about halfway to that amount rn), and then pay 750,000t in installments after that?
@FadingMist

Ok! If you're willing to hold it for me, I can give a down payment of 1100g (I'm about halfway to that amount rn), and then pay 750,000t in installments after that?
w7l6QPr.png
@Revelare

that sounds perfect :3
@Revelare

that sounds perfect :3
chez_siggy_1.png
@FadingMist

Sending the gems now c: I'll keep track of the progress on the payment plans section on the first post! Did you have any kind of installments for the treasure amount in mind, or are you kind of flexible in that regard?
@FadingMist

Sending the gems now c: I'll keep track of the progress on the payment plans section on the first post! Did you have any kind of installments for the treasure amount in mind, or are you kind of flexible in that regard?
w7l6QPr.png
@Revelare
I have a Golden Bantam Fangar I'd let go for 1,372,750 treasure if you're interested. I know it's a bit above LAH but I can offer a Loga as extra payment.
@Revelare
I have a Golden Bantam Fangar I'd let go for 1,372,750 treasure if you're interested. I know it's a bit above LAH but I can offer a Loga as extra payment.
RoaminRonan.gif
@ShingekinoKyojin

I would definitely be interested in that, but I'm already on two payment plans and I don't wanna stretch myself too thin;; can I send you a ping when I've paid the two sprites off and see if you still have it then?
@ShingekinoKyojin

I would definitely be interested in that, but I'm already on two payment plans and I don't wanna stretch myself too thin;; can I send you a ping when I've paid the two sprites off and see if you still have it then?
w7l6QPr.png
@Revelare
Most definitely! Take all the time you need!
@Revelare
Most definitely! Take all the time you need!
RoaminRonan.gif
@Revelare

Do installments of 250kt sound good? And thank you for the gems!
@Revelare

Do installments of 250kt sound good? And thank you for the gems!
chez_siggy_1.png
@Revelare I have a wind sprite I could sell. I'm mostly interested in pure as well as genes.
@Revelare I have a wind sprite I could sell. I'm mostly interested in pure as well as genes.
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
@Revelare
I actually just bought one of the genes for myself, so the new price will be 1,211,250 treasure. That's lower than LAH. Is that still alright?
@Revelare
I actually just bought one of the genes for myself, so the new price will be 1,211,250 treasure. That's lower than LAH. Is that still alright?
RoaminRonan.gif
@Revelare
Hi! I have a lightning Sprite I'm wanting to sell. I'll beat LAH which is 3m. I'd do 2.5. I prefer treasure.
@Revelare
Hi! I have a lightning Sprite I'm wanting to sell. I'll beat LAH which is 3m. I'd do 2.5. I prefer treasure.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12