Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Familiars!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Hey guys! So, because I generally lack the impulse control needed to simply save up and buy from the AH (pretty dragons and gene projects are my weakness), I've decided to create a thread specifically for keeping track of and purchasing familiars that I lack. [center][u][size=5][b]Looking For:[/b][/size][/u] [item=Ice Sprite][item=Fire Sprite][item=Light Sprite][item=Plague Sprite][item=Wind Sprite][item=Arcane Sprite] [rule] [item=Skycat][item=Golden Idol][item=Bone Fiend][item=Cog Frog] [rule] [item=Boolean][item=Red-Footed Akirbeak][item=Speedy] [/center]
Hey guys! So, because I generally lack the impulse control needed to simply save up and buy from the AH (pretty dragons and gene projects are my weakness), I've decided to create a thread specifically for keeping track of and purchasing familiars that I lack.

Looking For:

Ice Sprite Fire Sprite Light Sprite Plague Sprite Wind Sprite Arcane Sprite
Skycat Golden Idol Bone Fiend Cog Frog
Boolean Red-Footed Akirbeak Speedy

w7l6QPr.png
[center][u][size=5][b]Offering:[/b][/size][/u] I will update this every so often. [b]I am, of course, offering treasure and gems--[/b] I would prefer to pay in treasure [i]rather[/i] than gems, but I can make either one work.[br] [item=green sludge][item=grey slime][item=copper muck][rule] [item=sly glance][item=spiral daze][item=intense attention][item=disgruntled view][item=saucer stare][item=beautiful gander][item=the emperor's new clothes][rule] [item=longneck hunter][item=seawater savior][item=crumbling goblin][item=crumbling goblin][item=garden watcher][item=garden watcher][item=garden watcher][item=spirit of wind][item=ember mouse][item=sunspot clouddancer][item=moordwelling trunker][item=moordwelling trunker][item=moordwelling trunker][item=grasslands trunker][item=black wolf][item=orange blotch pansy][rule] [item=berserker][rule] [item=accent: botanys back][item=skin: depleted dreams][item=accent: inscribed cartographer][item=accent: leafydo][item=skin: hewn spectre][item=skin: combustion][item=accent: the youngest god][item=dkin: spectral sneak][item=skin: spectral sneak][item=accent: shedding season][item=skin: plague's daughter][item=accent: precious memories][item=accent: frozen aurora][item=accent: frozen odf][item=skin: king of sylvan frost][item=skin: king of sylvan frost][item=skin: wraith][item=skin: wraith][rule] [item=breed change: nocturne][rule] [item=magical shard]x1[item=deepearth geode]x23[item=glowing ember]x96[item=eternal snow]x55[item=immaculate tablet]x4[item=charged sprocket]x23[item=bladed flatleaf]x16[item=all-seeing shroom]x3[item=shimmering pinecone]x13[item=giant sand dollar]x21[item=messengers scroll]x21[item=marva's stupendous fiber][item=depleted astounding reflection][rule][br][br] [u][size=5][b]Payment Plans:[/b][/size][/u] [b]The price we agree on is the one we stick with, regardless of any inflation that happens while the payment plan is in progress. If the plan is cancelled for whatever reason, I would like anything I've paid up to that point returned to me.[/b] [quote][/quote] [/center]
Offering:

I will update this every so often. I am, of course, offering treasure and gems-- I would prefer to pay in treasure rather than gems, but I can make either one work.

Green Sludge Grey Slime Copper Muck
Sly Glance Spiral Daze Intense Attention Disgruntled View Saucer Stare Beautiful Gander The Emperor's New Clothes
Longneck Hunter Seawater Savior Crumbling Goblin Crumbling Goblin Garden Watcher Garden Watcher Garden Watcher Spirit of Wind Ember Mouse Sunspot Clouddancer Moordwelling Trunker Moordwelling Trunker Moordwelling Trunker Grasslands Trunker Black Wolf Orange Blotch Pansy
Berserker
Accent: Botanys Back Skin: Depleted Dreams Accent: Inscribed Cartographer Accent: Leafydo Skin: Hewn Spectre Skin: Combustion Accent: The Youngest God Skin: Spectral Sneak Accent: Shedding Season Skin: Plague's Daughter Accent: Precious Memories Accent: Frozen Aurora Accent: Frozen Odf Skin: King of Sylvan Frost Skin: King of Sylvan Frost Skin: Wraith Skin: Wraith
Breed Change: Nocturne
Magical Shard x1 Deepearth Geode x23 Glowing Ember x96 Eternal Snow x55 Immaculate Tablet x4 Charged Sprocket x23 Bladed Flatleaf x16 All-Seeing Shroom x3 Shimmering Pinecone x13 Giant Sand Dollar x21x21 Marva's Stupendous Fiber Depleted Astounding Reflection

Payment Plans:

The price we agree on is the one we stick with, regardless of any inflation that happens while the payment plan is in progress. If the plan is cancelled for whatever reason, I would like anything I've paid up to that point returned to me.
Quote:

w7l6QPr.png
@Revelare
I've got a spare water sprite.
@Revelare
I've got a spare water sprite.
@Scarlettkitsune

Oh wow that was fast lol. Awesome!

What's your asking price? Any items/familiars out there that you'd be willing to take as part of a trade, potential for a payment plan, etc? I'm also offering a majority of my bestiary, and my rag-tag bunch of apparel, even though it isn't listed on the offers c:
@Scarlettkitsune

Oh wow that was fast lol. Awesome!

What's your asking price? Any items/familiars out there that you'd be willing to take as part of a trade, potential for a payment plan, etc? I'm also offering a majority of my bestiary, and my rag-tag bunch of apparel, even though it isn't listed on the offers c:
w7l6QPr.png
@Revelare

I would be willing to take any Crimson Rouge apparel, and I'm also searching for a male Imp with a red/black/white color scheme.
@Revelare

I would be willing to take any Crimson Rouge apparel, and I'm also searching for a male Imp with a red/black/white color scheme.
@Revelare I've got an extra Nature sprite. LAH price on it is 340kT. I'd be interested in....

Swift Volt - 20kT
All your holiday currency at 500T each - 317.5kT total
Some random, cheap familiar in your hoard that's taking up space to make up the remaining amount

Let me know!
@Revelare I've got an extra Nature sprite. LAH price on it is 340kT. I'd be interested in....

Swift Volt - 20kT
All your holiday currency at 500T each - 317.5kT total
Some random, cheap familiar in your hoard that's taking up space to make up the remaining amount

Let me know!
b1FZ2Gy.gif xVg5mzi.gif qeimbdh.gif
@Revelare I'm selling an arcane sprite
@Revelare I'm selling an arcane sprite
@Revelare

I have a lightning and shadow sprite left that i'd be open to selling on a payment plan. how much do you think you can offer per week/ish? And what sort of things do you have in the way of apparel that you'd offer?
@Revelare

I have a lightning and shadow sprite left that i'd be open to selling on a payment plan. how much do you think you can offer per week/ish? And what sort of things do you have in the way of apparel that you'd offer?
KVbkgOZ.png
@Wintaer

That sounds perfect! So, a trade for the Swift Volt, all the festival currency, and perhaps the Skittering Megashrimp? Does that sound okay?
@Wintaer

That sounds perfect! So, a trade for the Swift Volt, all the festival currency, and perhaps the Skittering Megashrimp? Does that sound okay?
w7l6QPr.png
@Revelare Yep! Go ahead and send them over and I'll shoot you the Nature sprite c:
@Revelare Yep! Go ahead and send them over and I'll shoot you the Nature sprite c:
b1FZ2Gy.gif xVg5mzi.gif qeimbdh.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12