Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] 2013/14 Festival Apparel/Skins+++!
1 2
[center]Sooo, I've had all this stuff hanging round in my hoard/vault since like 2013--some of it is older than most of my dragons and is from the 2013/14 festivals! I'll be updating this as I clear more from my vault & generally using this page to keep track of my inventory. Most of this is valued at a little [b]below[/b] their current [b]AH[/b] selling prices. If there are none for sale on the AH, flat rate for 2014 chests is generally 1300g/780kt but i'm[i] super willing[/i] to go lower. Please[b] ping me[/b] if you want to do a trade, haggle or make a deal! PMs tend to get lost or crushed under AH spam. ;u; [u][size=4]I am very happy to do payment plans![/size][/u] Any payment plans will be recorded on this page & updated as they are paid off so that we can both keep track of it. (M: 800,000/1,100,000 paid!) [size=5]FESTIVAL CHESTS[/size][/center] [columns][item=shadowbound chest] x2 [item=chest of dark fortune] x1 [item=sheer chest] x1 [nextcol][item=kite chest] x1 [item=scripted chest] x1 [item=winged chest] x1 [nextcol][item=blackice chest] x1 [item=methane chest] x1 [item=mutant chest] x1 [nextcol][item=jellyfish chest] x1 [item=jolly chest] x1 [item=leviathan spirit chest] x1 [nextcol][item=consorts box] x2 [item=lightburst chest] x1 [/columns] [i][/i] [center] [size=5]BUNDLES, SKINS & MISC[/size][/center][columns] [item=marva's bottomless hat] x1 [item=marva's fathomless hat] x1 [item=marva's stupendous fiber] x1 [nextcol][item=ornate battle armor] x1 [item=Corsair's Seaspray Garb] x1 [nextcol] [skin=2193] [s]x1 [/s] (on hold) [skin=2188] x1 [skin=1995] x1 [skin=3155] [s]x1[/s] (on hold) [skin=1490] x1 [skin=1786] x1 [nextcol] [item=marva's depleted trick] x1 [item=corsair's rusty cutlass] x2 [item=corsair's eye patch] x1 [item=corsair's seaspray kerchief] x1 [item=ornate platinum belt] x1 [item=ornate platinum boots] x1 [nextcol] [item=electricians power pack] x1 [item= metallurgists forgetools] x1 [item=frigid fugitive shackles] x2 [item=tricktrouper crown] x1 [/columns] [i] [center](ice, wind, nature, plague and water armbands also available)[/center] [/i] [i] [/i] [center][size=5]ACCEPTED CURRENCY[/size] AT AH RATES [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] [item=unhatched lightning egg] [item=unhatched wind egg] [item=unhatched ice egg] [item=unhatched light egg] [item=unhatched arcane egg] [item=accent blueprint] [item=gossamer wing silks] [item=tertiary gene: glimmer] [item=primary gene: cherub] occasionally pastel-coloured lvl. 25 dragons and first gens (i'm very picky) Any of the following UM accents: [skin=7708] [skin=9036] [skin=7682] [skin=17751] [skin=15790] [skin=9864] [skin=10678] [skin=17073] [skin=12213] [skin=16084] [skin=17057] [skin=4623] [skin=17754] [skin=17379] [skin=11592] [skin=11008] [skin=6219] [skin=14829] [skin=17593] [skin=13762] [skin=16899] [skin=11850]
Sooo, I've had all this stuff hanging round in my hoard/vault since like 2013--some of it is older than most of my dragons and is from the 2013/14 festivals! I'll be updating this as I clear more from my vault & generally using this page to keep track of my inventory.

Most of this is valued at a little below their current AH selling prices. If there are none for sale on the AH, flat rate for 2014 chests is generally 1300g/780kt but i'm super willing to go lower. Please ping me if you want to do a trade, haggle or make a deal! PMs tend to get lost or crushed under AH spam. ;u;

I am very happy to do payment plans!
Any payment plans will be recorded on this page & updated as they are paid off so that we can both keep track of it.

(M: 800,000/1,100,000 paid!)

FESTIVAL CHESTS
Shadowbound Chest x2
Chest of Dark Fortune x1
Sheer Chest x1
Kite Chest x1
Scripted Chest x1
Winged Chest x1
Blackice Chest x1
Methane Chest x1
Mutant Chest x1
Jellyfish Chest x1
Jolly Chest x1
Leviathan Spirit Chest x1
Consorts Box x2
Lightburst Chest x1

BUNDLES, SKINS & MISC
Marva's Bottomless Hat x1
Marva's Fathomless Hat x1
Marva's Stupendous Fiber x1
Ornate Battle Armor x1
Corsair's Seaspray Garb x1
x1
(on hold)
x1
x1
x1
(on hold)
x1
x1
Marva's Depleted Trick x1
Corsair's Rusty Cutlass x2
Corsair's Eye Patch x1
Corsair's Seaspray Kerchief x1
Ornate Platinum Belt x1
Ornate Platinum Boots x1
x1
x1
Frigid Fugitive Shackles x2
Tricktrouper Crown x1

(ice, wind, nature, plague and water armbands also available)

ACCEPTED CURRENCY
AT AH RATES
icon_gems.png icon_treasure.png
Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg
Accent Blueprint Gossamer Wing Silks Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Primary Gene: Cherub
occasionally pastel-coloured lvl. 25 dragons and first gens (i'm very picky)

Any of the following UM accents:

tumblr_nvuk76JqOx1smhh1go3_r1_100.png

looking for the accent:
my aesthetic
willing to pay in treasure, gems or usermade accents.
What would you want for the Magical Tint Skin in particular? @Manga
What would you want for the Magical Tint Skin in particular? @Manga
tumblr_inline_ord5qoXW0l1qjrg2p_540.png
@jamcub current lowest AH price is 2700g, so items/currency equalling that amount would be ideal for me!
@jamcub current lowest AH price is 2700g, so items/currency equalling that amount would be ideal for me!

looking for the accent:
my aesthetic
Oh man that's a lot - nut sure if I could somehow come up with as much? @Manga
All I have is a sprite and some assorted **** haha.
Oh man that's a lot - nut sure if I could somehow come up with as much? @Manga
All I have is a sprite and some assorted **** haha.
@jamcub haha, yeah, it was definitely cheaper at the time of purchase in 2013! A sprite could make up part of the cost and i'm happy to do a payment plan and take treasure at the current exchange rate (seems like it's about something like 1:630 rn) if you feel like it. :>
@jamcub haha, yeah, it was definitely cheaper at the time of purchase in 2013! A sprite could make up part of the cost and i'm happy to do a payment plan and take treasure at the current exchange rate (seems like it's about something like 1:630 rn) if you feel like it. :>

looking for the accent:
my aesthetic
How much would it be minus a water sprite? I mean the treasure amount left. @Manga
How much would it be minus a water sprite? I mean the treasure amount left. @Manga
@jamcub A water sprite would be worth 750g or 472500t off of the price!

1,701,00t (the full price in treasure) - 472,500t (water sprite) = 1,228,500t to pay. C:
@jamcub A water sprite would be worth 750g or 472500t off of the price!

1,701,00t (the full price in treasure) - 472,500t (water sprite) = 1,228,500t to pay. C:

looking for the accent:
my aesthetic
I doubt I'll be able to play that off, I'm afraid! @Manga
I doubt I'll be able to play that off, I'm afraid! @Manga
@jamcub heheh, no worries! ;'>
@jamcub heheh, no worries! ;'>

looking for the accent:
my aesthetic
~
~

looking for the accent:
my aesthetic
1 2