Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Water Dom Discount Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 120 121
@makani

I'm willing to try but I can't guarantee I'll be able to snipe them
@makani

I'm willing to try but I can't guarantee I'll be able to snipe them
Please ping me even if you are rejecting my offer!
@spectralOasis
That's no problem, I understand. I'll send over the treasure, if you can't grab them you can just send it back.
thanks for trying!
@spectralOasis
That's no problem, I understand. I'll send over the treasure, if you can't grab them you can just send it back.
thanks for trying!
49ad37d7a9c9d97184d1a45c335927bae802dc7c.giflm6Id7C.png

writer
dreamer
dragon hoarder

PbVFk5l.png
Open for the festival! Happy Wavecrest Saturnalia, everyone!
Open for the festival! Happy Wavecrest Saturnalia, everyone!
edit: nevermind!
edit: nevermind!
@spectralOasis
Can I please buy the Hyaline skin at the discounted price?
@spectralOasis
Can I please buy the Hyaline skin at the discounted price?
@LightningFlash12

Sorry for the late response! I forgot to change my status before I left the house! I can absolutely grab that for you, if you're still interested!
@LightningFlash12

Sorry for the late response! I forgot to change my status before I left the house! I can absolutely grab that for you, if you're still interested!
^
^
@spectralOasis Hi I'm after two festival skins - may fail to come back online until rollover so if you don't mind, I'll send a CR now with the cash and details :)
@spectralOasis Hi I'm after two festival skins - may fail to come back online until rollover so if you don't mind, I'll send a CR now with the cash and details :)
VF45sGS.png
@spectralOasis hi there, placing an order for a ferocious shoulder guard (11050t), ferocious leather boots (10625), alligator snapping turtle skin (29750), deep below skin (29750), and bog pond skin (29750). sending payment of 110925t and my order list in pm after this! i know that the mp can be a butt sometimes so it's fine if my order takes a while.
@spectralOasis hi there, placing an order for a ferocious shoulder guard (11050t), ferocious leather boots (10625), alligator snapping turtle skin (29750), deep below skin (29750), and bog pond skin (29750). sending payment of 110925t and my order list in pm after this! i know that the mp can be a butt sometimes so it's fine if my order takes a while.
Scorchpaw Prowler
@spectralOasis

Could I buy a Masquerwave accent, please?
@spectralOasis

Could I buy a Masquerwave accent, please?
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 120 121